Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How well do you take the "banter"?

+11
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
TheHateCamel
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Angry Dad
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Wed Jul 04 2012, 22:12

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not had much, but I take it well

22How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Thu Jul 05 2012, 09:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:I'd happily wear a Bolton replica shirt on match days, as casual wear, whatever. That's one of the advantages to living in a free society - you can do something when and wherever you choose, as long as it is legal. If I wear one and someone gives me grief, I'd probably call them a cunting plastic fan and ask them to bugger off.

But that's just me.

so everybody who does not ear colours is a 'plastic' fan... Rolling Eyes

23How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Thu Jul 05 2012, 15:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

so everybody who does not (w)ear colours is a 'plastic' fan...

Not at all... giving me grief for wearing a Bolton shirt gets you being told that you are a cunting plastic fan and to bugger off. Wear what you choose - no skin off my nose, but allow me the same right.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Thu Jul 05 2012, 15:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:
so everybody who does not (w)ear colours is a 'plastic' fan...

Not at all... giving me grief for wearing a Bolton shirt gets you being told that you are a cunting plastic fan and to bugger off. Wear what you choose - no skin off my nose, but allow me the same right.

fair play...

I cant argue with that :-)

25How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Thu Jul 05 2012, 23:02

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I love terrace fashion...

Or the J Kyle Range, as it's known...

26How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Thu Jul 05 2012, 23:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeremy Kyle is full of shit as well. I would rather stick needles through my scrotum than wear his ' designer togs.'

27How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Fri Jul 06 2012, 11:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mallorca Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

<laugh> no...

for example... pretty green, weekend offender, Henri Lloyd, superdry, penguin, addidas originals and Hackett are not big on 'Jeremy Kyle' im a trendy cunt me Laughing

where is whittam when i need her!? she would back me up on this one...

old Ellese stripy jumpers, primark and missing teeth are the order of the day for JK Laughing

28How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Fri Jul 06 2012, 11:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Mallorca Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

<laugh> no...

for example... pretty green, weekend offender, Henri Lloyd, superdry, penguin, addidas originals and Hackett are not big on 'Jeremy Kyle' im a trendy cunt me Laughing

old Ellese stripy jumpers, primark and missing teeth are the order of the day for JK Laughing

I do have a soft spot for Primark. It's cheap but decent quality. They even sell Primark clothing in John Lewis's at the Trafford centre.

29How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Mallorca Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no...

I do have a soft spot for Primark. It's cheap but decent quality. They even sell Primark clothing in John Lewis's at the Trafford centre.

I buy suits, shirts and ties for my schoolday wear from primark in Selfridge's Manchester... thats all its good for I think.

everything else is pretty shit quality (from my experience) the T-shirts collars never iron flat (rendering them useless as really, who the fuck wears a Polo shirt not buttoned up these days!) the jumpers shrink and fade in the wash, buttons go missing way to easily and the black jeans looked black to begin with...till I washed them, they then had an 'off-navy' faded 'effect' Rolling Eyes

I refuse to buy anything except work stuff from there now...

30How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Sat Jul 07 2012, 14:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cannot wait for Primark to open in Almere, sometime later this year - cheap clothing and hopefully create some proper competition with C&A!!!

31How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Sat Jul 07 2012, 17:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Am I right in saying C & A is a Dutch company? Cloppenburg and something. Always used to think it was a British company years ago. (I could look on the web, but I'm too idle)

32How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gloswhite- it's Belgian. Owned by the Brenninkmeier family.
They've no interest in football - altough I find that an incomprehensible statement.

33How well do you take the "banter"? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you take the "banter"? Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers Rammy, That surprises me, as I've never thought of the Belgiques as a nation of entrepreneurs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum