Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans

+14
wessy
NickFazer
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
okocha
gloswhite
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
xmiles
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:If the money wankers want it to fail then it will fail.

Pick your fucking bottom lips up and work together to make the country better.

I would Stan, but I just lost a shedload of money, my house has devalued and my pension's worth less overnight so I'm slightly distracted for now whilst I replan my life, but I'll be with you shortly to celebrate the end of immigration, record investment in the NHS, and the return to the feudal system. And like every other twat that feels conned I will pick up my lip and work to make the country better because that's what we do despite putting the future of our children in the hands of the people from the land of Shakespeare, Turner, The Beatles and Elgar who voted a dog as the best talent in Britain.

32brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't expect anything else 74.

As long as I'm not called racist, a Daily Mail reader or a Boris Johnson fan then I can make a do with a bit of moaning.  Smile

33brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry. New jobs will be created,now that we're finally free.
brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 1399917438

34brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
I would Stan, but I just lost a shedload of money, my house has devalued and my pension's worth less overnight so I'm slightly distracted for now

We went through it just 8 years ago so I wouldn't worry too much.

It'll pick up, the money wankers are creatures of habit.

35brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Don't worry. New jobs will be created,now that we're finally free.
brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 1399917438
Funnily enough, that job is on the up now with the increasing popularity of wood burning stoves.

36brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 00:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

37brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 07:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the majority of the country voted out due to the fact that if we stayed in the EU, they'd be more folk coming from all parts of Europe (interbreeding) us British out, then in 20 years time we'd be a minority in our own country, plus we are a strong enough country to be on our own, we can do what we think is right for us now, instead of trying not to upset the rest of the countries.

I strongly believe that in a couple of years ( after the scaremongering stops ) we'd be in a better situation . And I don't regret one bit about voting out, fuck the people that their only interest was to retire to Spain , it's not about them dicks, it's about this country and the people in it.

38brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 07:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I think the majority of the country voted out due to the fact that if we stayed in the EU, they'd be more folk coming from all parts of Europe (interbreeding) us British out, then in 20 years time we'd be a minority in our own country, plus we are a strong enough country to be on our own, we can do what we think is right for us now, instead of trying not to upset the rest of the countries.

I strongly believe that in a couple of years ( after the scaremongering stops ) we'd be in a better situation . And I don't regret one bit about voting out, fuck the people that their only interest was to retire to Spain , it's not about them dicks, it's about this country and the people in it.

That's really comforting to know that in your opinion you think we'll be alright.
Can you go one step further and tell us your qualification to come to that conclusion, it would be further reassuring considering most of the experts state we are mad to leave?

39brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 09:39

scottjames30 wrote:I think the majority of the country voted out due to the fact that if we stayed in the EU, they'd be more folk coming from all parts of Europe (interbreeding) us British out, then in 20 years time we'd be a minority in our own country, plus we are a strong enough country to be on our own, we can do what we think is right for us now, instead of trying not to upset the rest of the countries.

Hope this comment is part of your act. We're a country of immigrants as it is, we colonised the world in very recent history and now you're paranoid about us being 'interbred'? You sound like a Nazi. Aren't you part Irish anyway?

It's worrying people can think such things - this sort of nonsense is the problem the more sensible 'leavers' have to contend with unfortunately.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Sun Jun 26 2016, 10:38; edited 1 time in total

40brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 09:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody knows for sure pal, but I think it's worth the risk.

We'll come through it though, we'll be more in control and that can only be a good thing.

41brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 09:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

most of the experts state we are mad to leave?
But Borris and Farage would disagree.

42brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I see that Boeing are going ahead with locating their European headquarters in London, stating that Brexit doesn't affect their decision. (just thought we needed a ray of sunshine in all the gloom). Very Happy

43brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:I see that Boeing are going ahead with locating their European headquarters in London, stating that Brexit doesn't affect their decision. (just thought we needed a ray of sunshine in all the gloom). Very Happy

Yes well some of them Boeing aircraft would struggle to get off the ground without Rolls Royce engines.  Smile

44brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:58

scottjames30 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Don't think Boris would disagree.

45brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Boris and Farage also backtracked and yesterday said that Brexit won't reduce immigration - they have already owned up to the lie.

46brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Yes, and you hang your star on them! Neither have a fucking clue what to do next, and 33% of the voting populous choose to downside Britain from super market to a corner shop!!
That's how dumb it is and you chose to be one?

47brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Supermarkets fail too SK, and there are many behind the likes of Farage and Boris who are more than capable of getting us up and running competitively again.

48brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Supermarkets fail too SK, and there are many behind the likes of Farage and Boris who are more than capable of getting us up and running competitively again.

It took eight years to recover last time but going backwards is the least of our worries. We are a lot poorer and have gained absolutely nothing.

Last edited by wanderlust on Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:23; edited 1 time in total

49brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Supermarkets fail too SK, and there are many behind the likes of Farage and Boris who are more than capable of getting us up and running competitively again.

Of course there is, 17 million people can't be wrong pal.

50brexit - A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Sun Jun 26 2016, 14:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:

Of course there is, 17 million people can't be wrong pal.

Hitler got 17,277,180 votes in 1933.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum