Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May makes Boris Johnson foreign secretary!

+12
Norpig
xmiles
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll bet Gove is pissed off this morning, serves him right the devious little toad. Hope he gets shunted off to the backbenches quicksmart

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Borris wants to shut the M6 and turn in into a cycle lane.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You only get one chance to make a first impression or so the saying goes, then how the fuck do you make Boris Johnson foreign secretary the first point of contact in relationships with foreign countries.
Surely you need someone with an aura you can respect and take seriously, not this:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Better than what we had before, by a million miles.
Time will tell Scott, but I actually think this is the best Cabinet she could have picked under the circumstances. Given the country's dire situation, she's picked a team specifically for the opposition we are facing and although they all suck, they will certainly be committed.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as i hoped, slimy Gove has been dumped, that cheered me up no end  Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

it amazes me that everyone on here seems to know more about the politicians abilities, etc, than the PM herself, and how they can be used/placed.
The same arrogance is being displayed, by the same people, who first stamped their feet at the referendum result, and who now think they know all the political ins and outs of the members of Parliament, and how the new government should be formed.
As mentioned by one (1) person earlier, The new PM is rather more switched on politically than the rest of us, so maybe we should wait and see what happens.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure if a man who once described Commonwealth members on the African continent as 'flag waving piccaninnies' is quite suitable for the Foreign Office.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:I'm not sure if a man who once described Commonwealth members on the African continent as 'flag waving piccaninnies' is quite suitable for the Foreign Office.

He is for us brain dead racists Bonce.  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:it amazes me that everyone on here seems to know more about the politicians abilities, etc, than the PM herself, and how they can be used/placed.
The same arrogance is being displayed, by the same people, who first stamped their feet at the referendum result, and who now think they know all the political ins and outs of the members of Parliament, and how the new government should be formed.
As mentioned by one (1) person earlier, The new PM is rather more switched on politically than the rest of us, so maybe we should wait and see what happens.
Given that the vast majority of what they do plays out very much in the public domain Glos the glaring deficiencies he has in terms of tact and diplomacy are fairly common knowledge.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Given that the vast majority of what they do plays out very much in the public domain Glos the glaring deficiencies he has in terms of tact and diplomacy are fairly common knowledge.

Boris is much more intelligent than his public persona suggests. Shame the same can't be said about you.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Boris is much more intelligent than his public persona suggests. Shame the same can't be said about you.
If he was anywhere near as smart as you suggest he wouldn't behave like a clown and he sure as hell would never have trusted a slime ball like Michael Gove. The man's an out and out opportunist and the fact he's now our representative to the rest of the world would be funny if it wasn't so certain to result in diplomatic disaster. I understand why May put him in her cabinet, it was certainly a good olive branch to the Tories who don't like the fact she was on the Remain side of the debate but I think putting him in that particular slot was very poor judgement on her part. He would have been far less likely to cause damage as something like the Health or Education Secretary. This is a terrible decision and I don't believe even you truly believe otherwise.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I wonder how he's managed to survive this long, and forged a good political career, being such an idiot ? There might be an indicator when you consider that he's spent some years in Europe, speaks a number of languages, had two terms as the Mayor of London, and was prominent in a massive campaign, which he won. I believe many would have misjudged Gove in the same way as Boris, as shown in Gove's comeuppance, when he was kicked out of the government for his treachery and dishonesty.
As for being rude to others, we know Obama isn't fond of the British, and anyone who listened to the European Parliament recently, would know how some, especially Belgium, hold us in contempt. What we don't need are bleeding hearts worrying whether we upset others. As we've seen, politics can be pretty vicious when push comes to shove.

Boris is clearly intelligent, he played up the buffoonery in his role as Mayor because he knew it was a vote winner. That ridiculous popularity allowed him to get away with being a completely ineffectual Mayor of London - he exacerbated the cost of living and housing crisis in the capital, doing nothing to redistribute the vast wealth, facilitating foreign investors snapping up what should be affordable housing and not doing nearly enough to tackle horrendous air pollution.

What has he achieved Glos? How's he helped British people?

And sorry, how do we know Obama isn't fond of the British?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
As for being rude to others, we know Obama isn't fond of the British, and anyone who listened to the European Parliament recently, would know how some, especially Belgium, hold us in contempt. What we don't need are bleeding hearts worrying whether we upset others. As we've seen, politics can be pretty vicious when push comes to shove.

No we don't know any such thing. You have clearly made the mistake of falling for one of Boris' lies. He claimed that Obama had moved a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office because of his "part Kenyan" heritage and "ancestral dislike of the British empire". If you are interested in the facts read this:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwijiozDuvXNAhUlC8AKHSSlBQAQFggoMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitics%2Fbarack-obama-hits-back-at-boris-johnson-and-explains-why-he-moved-winston-churchill-bust-in-the-oval-a6997026.html&usg=AFQjCNHvclI6M-VDlGjQNGzmDP5AjGN7ew&sig2=21hvWPkA3HP5-mgR-2TZTQ

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

You really are a predictable fuckwit, nowhere did I say he isn't intelligent, the term people use is stupid like a fox.
I said he has glaring deficiencies in tact and diplomacy, and unlike you with your half arsed comments and childish contradictions as an imaginary persona on a virtual platform you can't get away with the stupid comments he comes out with in real life.
Try living in a real world for a week and you'll see what I mean when someone punches you for being a real bell end instead of a fictitious one.

gloswhite wrote:it amazes me that everyone on here seems to know more about the politicians abilities, etc, than the PM herself, and how they can be used/placed.
We know more about football than the last 4 Bolton managers as well.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Barb Dwyer wrote:
We know more about football than the last 4 Bolton managers as well.

Now this I can agree with Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum