Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Music Comp - Day 6

+8
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
xmiles
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sat Jul 16 2016, 23:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Another slightly early submission for Day 6 of our little competition but I'm sure nobody minds really.

Another three clips for you perusal and determination and as always I would like to thank the person whose selections these are - so thank you very much!

Life in plastic, it's fantastic, or so they say!

Don't forget to vote!

Very Happy

2Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sat Jul 16 2016, 23:51

Iron maiden and Aqua in the same choice  makes it difficult. I can't say I like either but then I would have to put Aqua above Iron Maiden which seems wrong considering Dr Jones is the best Aqua song by far.

1-4-2

3Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sat Jul 16 2016, 23:58

Run for the hills reminds me of band hero on theps3 Smile

Love a bit of queen

And barb is wrong.  Turn back time was the best aqua song Very Happy

4Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 08:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

0-0-0

Everything I hate in music. This could be a new thread: pick three awful tracks.

5Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 08:24

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

4-4-1

6Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 09:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-2-0

7Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 09:28

2-0-0

Sorry Karly, not for me.

8Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 09:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

2-0-0

Shocking stuff .

9Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 12:59

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

1 - 1 - 0

Hopefully the last one was a joke. Not my cup of tea this lot although I do have time for some of Queen's stuff.

10Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear.

0-1-0

11Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 18:50

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

2-2-1

12Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Sun Jul 17 2016, 22:08

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Astonishingly awful.

0-0-0

13Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Mon Jul 18 2016, 10:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-4-0.... Barbie Girl is just sooo wrong.

My heavy metal days are long behind me and Deep Purples 'Smoke on the Water' no longer has the same clout as it did when I was younger. ,Queen were a great band and I love this track. Barbie Girl is just sooo wrong.

14Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Mon Jul 18 2016, 10:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well Fabians Right Peg's eclectic selections certainly took a bit of a hammering and even produced the first Eurovision type 'Nul Points' scores.

But the silver lining is that it should be easy for me to add up though!

I count that 12 people submitted a total of 47 points for an average of 3.92 - but never mind fella, you can't win them all.

Maybe your already submitted next set of three clips will prove to be more popular (or even worse!).

Who cares, its only for fun!

Very Happy

15Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Mon Jul 18 2016, 10:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabulous. Absolute cack although Run for the Hills is one of the tracks the beast-woman who teaches my spinning class makes us do standing sprints to so I associate it with severe pain.

16Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Tue Jul 19 2016, 22:18

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gutted, off for a couple of days and come back to this.. and I feel a need to explain subjecting you all to my choices

Iron Maiden are my brothers favourite band sharing a room in my teenage years I was often subject to Aces High, Bring your daughter to the slaughter and other such classics, to be fair not my favourite band however reminds me of the numerous fights we had growing up.

Aqua was one of my sisters, although unlike Iron Maiden it didn't really stick with me, I am  probably the only person in the east who does air guitar to welcome to the jungle, however euro-pop is definitely off the menu.

Queen was the safe choice (in my view) from my teenage years and to be fair I don't think there has ever been a greater artist than Freddie Mercury.

Next choices are from my uni years, I stayed clear of the Teletubies, for everyone's sake, enjoy.

17Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Tue Jul 19 2016, 22:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Gutted, off for a couple of days and come back to this.. and I feel a need to explain subjecting you all to my choices

Iron Maiden are my brothers favourite band sharing a room in my teenage years I was often subject to Aces High, Bring your daughter to the slaughter and other such classics, to be fair not my favourite band however reminds me of the numerous fights we had growing up.

Aqua was one of my sisters, although unlike Iron Maiden it didn't really stick with me, I am  probably the only person in the east who does air guitar to welcome to the jungle, however euro-pop is definitely off the menu.

Queen was the safe choice (in my view) from my teenage years and to be fair I don't think there has ever been a greater artist than Freddie Mercury.

Next choices are from my uni years, I stayed clear of the Teletubies, for everyone's sake, enjoy.

Music is very subjective as the Nuts competition has clearly shown. I agree about Freddy Mercury, a wonderful showman, gone too soon.

18Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Tue Jul 19 2016, 22:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

As RT says musical taste is very subjective and the reasons for your choice were interesting but do you really listen to this stuff?

19Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Tue Jul 19 2016, 23:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Gutted, off for a couple of days and come back to this.. and I feel a need to explain subjecting you all to my choices

No need to explain yourself mate.

The choices are your pick and as long as they mean something to you then sod everybody else's opinion of them (in the nicest possible way of course!).

There's no right or wrong picks on here, just individuals choices.

Hold your head up high and carry on picking the songs that have meaning to you, or you simply just like - irrespective of what others might think - otherwise we will probably all end up picking the same, safe, three songs and then we might as well knock our little competition on the head and call it a day.

Variety being the spice of life and all that.

20Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Empty Re: Nuts Music Comp - Day 6 Wed Jul 20 2016, 07:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as you have got your earphones in peg, who cares Wink

0-0-0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum