Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers chief announces training base development

+2
Boggersbelief
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers will develop land at their Lostock training base to include an indoor training dome and offices for coaching staff in the coming months, it has been announced.

Chairman Ken Anderson confirmed on Saturday the work would shortly commence to provide a covered 3G pitch, which is one of the requirements if the club intend to keep category two status at their academy.

“We will be carrying out some significant works at our Lostock site in the coming months,” he said. “We’ll be developing an area of land in order to accommodate the first-team management and staff whilst also constructing a dome over one of our artificial pitches allowing our junior teams a facility within which to train during the winter period.”

Anderson also confirmed that season ticket sales are now “almost on par” with last season.

More than 17,000 watched the opening day victory over Sheffield United, just 102 fewer than the Championship curtain raiser against Derby County 12 months ago.

Source

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

THE ASSET STRIPPING CONTINUES FROM THE DEVIL INCARNATE. THEY DONT HAVE THE CLUB AT HEART

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

What asset stripping are they doing if they are developing it? Just curious...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Number8bus wrote:What asset stripping are they doing if they are developing it? Just curious...

He was being sarcastic - aiming it at the doom and gloom merchants.

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

No fair play... forty years of being a Wanderer makes it clear we have way to many whiny assed fans.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Number8bus wrote:What asset stripping are they doing if they are developing it? Just curious...

The silence is deafening from the doom and gloom crew

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Which charity would you like that 25 quid donating to?

Or should I just write you a cheque?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

The silence is deafening from the doom and gloom crew
Hello boggers. This isn't real investment you know, it's "soft" investment just like the "debt" was soft. Wink

It's all part of a cunning plan by Ken. Develop the training ground for a few grand to make us all think he really cares about the club then flog the entire complex for millions in profit to the Venkys (he promised it to them after they missed out on Euxton). Twisted Evil

Then, sell the Hotel and Car Parks to BWFC without telling the fans that actually stands for Bolton and Westhoughton Fracking Corporation and finally sell the ground to Lidl so they can build a superstore against the back of the South Stand. What a Face

See, I told you this bar steward is only interested in a quick profit. :good:

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

A reliable source told me that they were selling one of the floodlights to a bungie jumping consortium. It was suggested that Wanderers would have to move games to Friday night, because Saturdays are prime jumping times...

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I believe they are in talks to sell half of the North Stand to Normid, the executive boxes will become the coffee shop,

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Yes he was back in the early 90s.... For 6 months he took over and kept them up. I would post a link, but for some reason nutter rules won't let me post external links.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Number8bus wrote:Yes he was back in the early 90s.... For 6 months he took over and kept them up. I would post a link, but for some reason nutter rules won't let me post external links.

Wrong thread buddy

Number8bus

Number8bus
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Boggersbelief wrote:
Number8bus wrote:Yes he was back in the early 90s.... For 6 months he took over and kept them up. I would post a link, but for some reason nutter rules won't let me post external links.

Wrong thread buddy
Truly, truly... that boggersbelief.... bad times, schoolboy error....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum