Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should boggers be re-instated

+10
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
xmiles
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should boggers be re-instated

Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_rcap 21% [ 5 ]
Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_lcap46%Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 08:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's behind you. (probably KP) Very Happy

I can't find my season ticket. It's probably with my phone.

I can't find my phone. scratch

62Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 11:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's nothing like a bit of healthy debate, and this is nothing like a bit of healthy debate. Bread you can't have it both ways by saying you want a bit of fun and enjoyment on here as a way of escaping from the real world and then when something happens in the real world you come on here spitting bile and venom at everyone who doesn't agree with you.

63Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 12:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
This is supposed to be fun.

It is fun. I love it when it kicks off on here. I wish it happened more often.

64Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Found it.
cheers

65Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 12:28

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:There's nothing like a bit of healthy debate, and this is nothing like a bit of healthy debate. Bread you can't have it both ways by saying you want a bit of fun and enjoyment on here as a way of escaping from the real world and then when something happens in the real world you come on here spitting bile and venom at everyone who doesn't agree with you.

There's a massive difference between occasionally losing your rag when discussing something you passionately believe in and basing your entire act on trying to start arguments on every thread because you get a kick out of it.

That's my point.

And judging from the comments posted by the overwhelming majority of regular contributors in the wake of (the) Boggersbelief (character's) ban and the results of the poll on this thread, I'm far from being alone in thinking that.

66Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 12:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:No. Fuck him off for good.
bit late for that Fin, they are both back

You need people like me so you can point your finger and say "that's the bad guy"

Why do we need a "bad guy" on here?

There are enough "bad guys" in our everyday lives; at work, on the telly, in the queue at Tesco, at the traffic lights, etc.

I can't speak for anybody else but I come on here for some respite from the "bad guys" I encounter every day.

This is supposed to be fun.

The last thing I'm looking for is some loner prick in a bedsit who's going out of his way to lock horns with complete strangers just for shits and giggles because he likes winding people up.

As I've said before, Sluffy, it's you're site, your rules.

But the way you obviously pander to someone with a clear agenda which is all about upsetting people seems at odds with your stated desire to "grow" the site.

Just throwing that out there.

I was watching scarface, that's all

67Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He dies in a hail of bullets at the end, having lost everything, alone and abandoned by everyone he thought he could trust, you know.

And that's not a threat, before anyone tries spinning it as such.

It's just an observation about why modelling yourself on Tony Montana might not be the best idea in the world.

68Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:He dies in a hail of bullets at the end, having lost everything, alone and abandoned by everyone he thought he could trust, you know.

And that's not a threat, before anyone tries spinning it as such.

It's just an observation about why modelling yourself on Tony Montana might not be the best idea in the world.

i was only watching his movie, bro

69Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:He dies in a hail of bullets at the end, having lost everything, alone and abandoned by everyone he thought he could trust, you know.

You utter twat, I was going to watch it tonight for the first time.

70Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:i was only watching his movie, bro

Embarrassing. You'll be giving him a handjob in his armchair next.

71Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:i was only watching his movie, bro

Embarrassing. You'll be giving him a handjob in his armchair next.

Calming measures for the good of the forum.

He'll be back soon calling me an idiot twin don't you worry

72Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I will if you try touching my junk.

73Should boggers be re-instated - Page 4 Empty Re: Should boggers be re-instated Sat Sep 03 2016, 13:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:There's nothing like a bit of healthy debate, and this is nothing like a bit of healthy debate. Bread you can't have it both ways by saying you want a bit of fun and enjoyment on here as a way of escaping from the real world and then when something happens in the real world you come on here spitting bile and venom at everyone who doesn't agree with you.

There's a massive difference between occasionally losing your rag when discussing something you passionately believe in and basing your entire act on trying to start arguments on every thread because you get a kick out of it.

That's my point.

And judging from the comments posted by the overwhelming majority of regular contributors in the wake of (the) Boggersbelief (character's) ban and the results of the poll on this thread, I'm far from being alone in thinking that.
There was more than the odd comment referring to your outburst too, it's alright you talking about Sluffy as a dictator then dictating terms yourself and complaining about other people's unpleasantness while excusing your own.
Start practicing what you preach and maybe people will take your grievances a little bit more seriously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum