Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 48]

151NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 23 2016, 21:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Makes you think, dunnit?

Stop whinging and get on with it......
Does that mean we've got to accept The Donald,and Brexit? Neutral

152NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 23 2016, 21:10

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Steady on......

"Accept" is quite a strong word.

How about "tolerate and hope for the best"....?

153NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 23 2016, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm building a bunker.

154NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 29 2016, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers are through to the play offs as winners of their conference  Very Happy

My boy is now obsessed with NFL and has picked NY Giants as his team because of Odell Beckham Jr, i've signed up for information on the 4 London games next year, would be good to see a live NFL game

155NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 29 2016, 19:01

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Glad to hear it, mate. Just a shame he picked "them". I can see why though because I've seen OBJ make some unbelievable catches and he's a definite talent.

Just a shame he's also a bit of a temperamental knobhead with an attitude and daft hair.

Giants Vs Skins on telly on Sunday night.

Win that and we're in the play-offs.

HTTR.

156NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 29 2016, 19:22

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Big game for the cheese heads vs the lions, effectively winner takes all.

Go Pack Go.. cheers

157NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 30 2016, 13:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know what all the fuss is about.NFL's back again. - Page 9 Eusa_snooty

158NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 30 2016, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

better luck next year Boncey  Razz

159NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 30 2016, 13:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Patriots have cruised it so will be interested to see how they go against the Dolphins on Sunday and whether they can keep Ajayi under control

160NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 01 2017, 22:34

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not going too well this.

Game of two halves though (hopefully).

161NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 01 2017, 23:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NFL.com's dodgy GPS has decided I live in Blackburn when I comment on there.

Not happy about that.

But I have made a new friend in Wisconsin called "Skinsbabe86" who thinks I'm "funny" and "Soooo British - LOL!" and wants me to friend her on Facebook.

I have no idea what that means so I'm not risking it.

162NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 01 2017, 23:37

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...and I'm not on Facebook.

163NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 01 2017, 23:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boom!

TD Skins!

We're still alive!

164NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 02 2017, 00:19

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fucking useless twats!

Again......

But as soon as the final whistle goes, they're all over each other, comparing shit beards and asking each other how many Twitter hits they've had today and posting Instagram pictures of themselves on the pitch and updating their Facebook status.

What a bunch of cunts.

$30m a season to ponce about, not really give a fuck, lose when it really counts and then fuck off in your Bentley,drink Crystal champagne because you're "special" and go back to your mansion and lap up the adoration of the thick fuckers who simply love you because you play for their team.

Fuck off!

Darren Pratley, take note.

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Mon Jan 02 2017, 00:31; edited 1 time in total

165NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 02 2017, 00:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

unlucky Breaders, the interception sealed it. I thought he could have played it a bit safer as they still had a minute or two left

166NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 02 2017, 00:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cheers, Mr Pig.

But after 30 year of watching these useless fuckers, I'm used to it.

It's like watching Bolton but without the odd "Rioch" good bits.

Wankers!

And you're right, Cousins is a Knob.

Well spotted, mate.

167NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 02 2017, 09:08

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Go Pack go, Giants first up on the way to the super bowl cheers

168NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 02 2017, 11:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can anyone beat the Patriots though?

169NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Jan 07 2017, 11:54

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Can anyone beat the Patriots though?

GB are the in form team going into the wild card playoffs this weekend long way to go though, next game would be against Dallas then winner from other side of the NFC draw probably Atlanta or Detroit before we get any where near the Pats.

170NFL's back again. - Page 9 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Jan 07 2017, 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the knock out stage. Much more exciting than the leagues and we get to find out if the teams that walked the titles are really all that. Patriots have looked great all season but that doesn't count for anything other than the first round bye. Still think they'll do well though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum