Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 48]

181NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 15 2017, 09:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

should be a good game between the Packers and the Cowboys Fab. As for the Steelers i hope Bell can play as well as he did last week!

182NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 06:10

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:should be a good game between the Packers and the Cowboys Fab. As for the Steelers i hope Bell can play as well as he did last week!

Wow what a finish, turned into a battle of the special teams at the end after some great play again from Rodgers 300yds in a game.

Steelers sneak through Green bay / Steelers  superbowl pig?

183NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 08:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it would be nice Fab but we have the small issue of the Patriots first  Very Happy

It was a great game last night, the pass and catch from the Packers to get into field goal range  in the last 10 seconds was quality

184NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it would be nice Fab but we have the small issue of the Patriots first  Very Happy
Patriots strolled past the Texans despite a wobble in the 2nd and are still looking good. That said Brady was intercepted twice making it 3 in 438 passes. Defence is strong though. Loved Lewis's 98 yard TD. 

It will be interesting when they come up against the real contenders.

At this stage I still reckon it will be a Patriots v Falcons SB but you never know.

185NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic

186NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic
Every chance at this stage. It's wide open and the regular season is just history now. Next week will be interesting.

187NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 16 2017, 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic
Every chance at this stage. It's wide open and the regular season is just history now. Next week will be interesting.

188NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 22 2017, 18:34

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Getting a sky sports day pass for this tonight, one game to go and the most inform player in the NFL in Rodgers.

Go pack Go !!!!   cheers cheers cheers cheers

189NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 22 2017, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not looking good Fab. Still time though.

190NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 22 2017, 21:01

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Getting murdered Mad

191NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 23 2017, 09:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

same here Fab we both got hammered, Tried to stay up to watch the Steelers but when it went to 27-9 in the 3rd quarter i knew it was all over

192NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 23 2017, 10:46

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm no expert but has this been the worst play-offs ever? I've had a really tough time convincing myself to watch this year

193NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 23 2017, 13:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So it turned out although I was surprised how poor the Pack's defence was at times especially the tackling on Jones' 73 yarder - if you can call that tackling. Not sure who'll win the SB but I picked the Pats at the beginning ofthe season so I suppose I should stick with them. It'll be close though with that Falcons attack.

194NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 29 2017, 12:20

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pro-bowl tonight AFC vs NFC anyone interested in this, I have been watching the skills tournament and quite enjoyed it, not really a big fan of the game itself but wondered if a similar thing would work in football?

Two teams picked by season ticket holders Premiership vs Football League, and tickets awarded in a raffle, no charge, for the match.

I think it would be better than the checker trade trophy and give a bit back to those who go to the games on a regular basis.

195NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 03:59

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Big weekend and after ALF's debut at MK dons the biggest sporting event in the world as the Americans see it will be on.

Its the Patriots vs Falcons, I can't bring myself to support the patriots and given the Falcons saw off Green Bay in the division finals I will be supporting the Falcons.

Anyone else watching this Sunday night and who's your team?

196NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:13

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

For the first time in 30 years I won't be watching it live.

I've got to drive up to Scotland on Monday morning for work and I can't get out of it.

Gutted.

(Falcons by 10 by the way.)

197NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just bought a Bills football. Expect the worst when I start chucking it about.

Falcons for me too. By 15+

198NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:55

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I've just bought a Bills football. Expect the worst when I start chucking it about.

Falcons for me too. By 15+

I used to be the proud owner of a John Riggins signed "game used" Wilson Duke football.

Until Mrs B let the dog upstairs once and he found it......

199NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 13:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dogs have no sense of history or shame.

Ours once ate my complete set of England v Germany Subbuteo figures. Dad was more concerned by the size of the vet bill.

200NFL's back again. - Page 10 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Feb 04 2017, 13:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm completely impartial in this one but having picked the Pats from the beginning I suppose I should stick with them even though this could go either way and I wouldn't be arsed if the Falcons attack wins out. Not sure how long I'll stay up though. Just hoping for a good game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum