Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 48]

401NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 21 2018, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I'm really enjoying it. Crying or Very sad

402NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 28 2018, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers were beaten by the Bronco's but Bonceys Bills actually won a game! The Saints and Patriots keep rolling on and there are a few teams like the Texans and Colts putting together a winning run and looking decent that should get them into the playoffs.
Time to book the Monday off after the Superbowl now i think  Very Happy

403NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 28 2018, 08:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Time to book the Monday off after the Superbowl now i think  Very Happy

I don't blame you. It's got to be more enjoyable than the current shit served up by the Whites!

404NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Dec 02 2018, 06:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kareem Hunt has been cut by the Chiefs after a video is released of him brutalising a woman. Deserves to go for being a cock, but it must hurt the Chiefs chances in what has been one of their best years to date in recent memory.

405NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 03 2018, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

only heard about that yesterday and it will hurt them. Still managed a win yesterday but it was close against a poor Raiders team.

I see the Packers have sacked their head coach as well after they got beat by the equally poor Cardinals.

406NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 03 2018, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

....week 13.....’nuff said.

407NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 01:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know the Chiefs nicked it at the end, but they are such a joy to watch especially Mahomes. That blind reverse pass was sublime. They're a mixture of champagne football and silly mistakes. Not only are they entertaining, they did the right thing in the Kareem Hunt scandal, even though it hurt their cause. I hope they win it this year - even though I doubt they will.

408NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 08:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting week this week, the Steelers lost their third game in a row and are in danger of missing out on winning their division with a game against the Patriots and Saints to come.
The Rams lost to the Bears who are getting better every week and are serious contenders now. Bonceys Bills went back to losing after a win last week.
The Colts won again and have really turned their season around and look good for a play off spot.

I'm now thinking the Saints look favourite to win the Superbowl.

409NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 09:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Interesting week this week, the Steelers lost their third game in a row and are in danger of missing out on winning their division with a game against the Patriots and Saints to come.
The Rams lost to the Bears who are getting better every week and are serious contenders now. Bonceys Bills went back to losing after a win last week.
The Colts won again and have really turned their season around and look good for a play off spot.

I'm now thinking the Saints look favourite to win the Superbowl.
A few teams have stumbled recently. The last play of the Dolphins/Pats game was a shocker but it was worth it just to see Bellichick's press conference. And Cam Newton can't believe what's happening.
Steelers - depends on how they go against the big boys starting with the Pats next week. Cowboys are also finding a bit of form but they are away at the Colts next up so that will be a real test of where they are at. 
Still too early to pick a winner - we just know who it won't be.

410NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gronk didn't look like the super athlete he normally does playing defence did he?  Very Happy

411NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 13 2018, 07:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Gronk didn't look like the super athlete he normally does playing defence did he?  Very Happy
Like a newborn giraffe on a ski slope.

412NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 19 2018, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers surprised many including me by beating the Patriots this week to get their play off hopes back on track. The Chiefs were beaten in a very close game with the Chargers and the Rams lost to the Eagles who had Nick Foles back in at QB.
Good win for the Colts against the Dolphins who are getting better every week and the Bears and Saints won again.
Shock result of the week was Boncey's Bills winning again  Very Happy

No idea on who is going to win the Superbowl now as there are so many good teams at the moment but i'll stick with the Saints as my bet.

413NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 19 2018, 09:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
No idea on who is going to win the Superbowl now as there are so many good teams at the moment but i'll stick with the Saints as my bet.
I'm wondering if Kareem Hunt has blown the Chiefs season which leaves me at a loss as to who to back. That and the fact that some teams seem to be hitting form at the right time and maybe that late momentum will be the decisive factor?
Nigh impossible to pick a winner at this stage. Bring on the playoffs - it's going to be great!

414NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 19 2018, 09:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go Bills. cheers A little Christmas cheer at least.

415NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 27 2018, 11:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like the Steelers have blown their play-off chances now after defeat by the Saints, they will have to rely on the Ravens slipping up against the Browns.

The Chiefs lost again and seem to be losing some momentum at the wrong time. The Chargers lost as well but the Rams won.

The Saints will be no 1 seeds so will have home advantage through the play-offs so they should get to the Superbowl now. The AFC is still wide open though and will be hard to pick who will win the AFC championship.

416NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 31 2018, 11:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well the Steelers did indeed miss out of the play-offs but it was expected. The Eagles sneaked in at the last minute by winning and the Vikings losing, its Saint Nick to the rescue again!

Some very tasty looking games coming up in the play-offs, it's going to be very interesting but i'll stick my neck out and say it will be a Saints vs Chiefs Superbowl.

417NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 31 2018, 13:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely no idea how it will pan out now

418NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Jan 09 2019, 00:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some great games this week as the final eight were decided. Looking forward to all four games and still no closer to picking a winner Smile

419NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Jan 09 2019, 17:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was surprised to see the Bears get beaten, the kicker must be inconsolable.

420NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Jan 09 2019, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was surprised to see the Bears get beaten, the kicker must be inconsolable.
Bit of a freak ending. Shouldn't beat himself up though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum