Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 48]

61NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:24 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:There's more excitement in a game of snooker than NFL. Games seem to last hours with about 10 seconds of actual action. And they wear armour the ponces.
Years ago when the kids were up there was world series baseball final on tv live, the kids had been learning baseball at school so asked if they could stay up and watch it.
I agreed and we did - what a mistaka da maka
To say it was like watching paint drying would be insulting to people who enjoy that past time.
In about 4 hours of watching one person actually managed to get bat to ball.
It made test cricket look like 20/20

62NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:think this would be ideal for you KP  Very Happy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stress-balls-under-your-desk-8770233
will you stop flirting with KP, either meet up behind BB and get it off your chest or knock it off  Razz

63NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You do know that baseball and American football are two different games, don't you?

That's like responding to a comment about how shit bananas are by saying: "Yeah, right on! I fucking hate cheese!"

64NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:34 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:You do know that baseball and American football are two different games, don't you?

That's like responding to a comment about how shit bananas are by saying: "Yeah, right on! I fucking hate cheese!"
Laughing

65NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:35 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

will you stop flirting with KP, either meet up behind BB and get it off your chest or knock it off  Razz
I've seen it all now. Very Happy

66NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:36 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:You do know that baseball and American football are two different games, don't you?

Was making the point that the 2 main American sports are dragged out for hours for advertising purposes.
Do you "support" the Redskins from the same armchair you "support" Bolton from?

67NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

I've seen it all now. Very Happy
I really don't want to know what you've seen thank you, what goes behind BB stays behind BB

68NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:38 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No, I fly over to Landover for every home game in my private jet.

Obviously...

69NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:40 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:No, I fly over to Landover for every home game in my private jet.

Obviously...
Thought you might have sailed over,

70NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:49 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Having supported the Redskins for over 30 years, a win is the last thing I ever expect.

Very Happy
TBF the Steelers dismantled the Redskins on Tuesday and looked pretty strong in all departments so I reckon they'll be close this year again.

Yeah, thanks for that.....

Would you like the GPS coordinates for my front garden so you can come and have a massive dump in there too?
I'm on the alcohol diet ATM so a massive dump is out of the question but if I brought round a bottle of Lagavulin you could get maudlin about the '80s and early 90's when the Redskins last justified their humungous franchise value and had class players like Theismann, Williams and Art Monk who was presumably the lovechild of at least two jazz legends. They were good, but I'd already been sold on Joe Montana and the fabulous '49ers although John Elway and Dan Marino were almost up there with Joe Cool who for me was the best QB I've ever seen.
I like NFL but have never settled on one team to support - just like to watch a good game (highlights only - I haven't got all day you know).

Can't see the Redskins doing much this year I'm afraid, but you never know.

71NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:12 am

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Joe Montana and the fabulous '49ers although John Elway and Dan Marino were almost up there with Joe Cool who for me was the best QB I've ever seen.
Owed a lot to Jerry Rice who was head and shoulders above all the wide receivers at the time, and probably the best of all time.

72NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:29 am

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Cincinnati Bengals
[*]
Washington Redskins Vs Dallas cowboys

[*]win for the steelers and another loss for the natives.

Bonces Buffalos already lost to the Jets (who used to be the worst side in the AFC)

Buffalo 31 New York Jets 37

73NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Big test for the Redskins today against NFC East rivals and traditional sworn foes, The Cowboys.

I'm not reading too much into last week's defeat at the hands of The Horrible Towels, because it was always going to be a tough ask to get anything out of the game.

Skins / Cowboys games are always tough to call because of the added hype associated with the fixture but if the Skins can get their running game off the ground and tighten up on defence, they should be in with a shout.

And ex-Redskin Alfred Morris needs to be stopped because he will be itching to prove a point today.

74NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a strange thing,but,I can enjoy an NFL game,no matter what the result for my own team. 

It's much the same with cricket.The sport itself always wins out over the result.

A defeat for the Whites however,leaves me pissed off and throwing things at the cat for the rest of the week. (We don't have a cat but the tabby from next door is always about)

It could be an nine goal thriller,but if we come off second best,it's still a disaster. Very odd.

Looks like the cat's prepared this time. The Redskin bastard!
NFL's back again. - Page 4 Who-wants-to-play-tackle-the-dog

75NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Half time steelers winning cheers Redskins losing cheers

76NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Half time steelers winning cheers Redskins losing cheers

Not anymore.  cheers

77NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dallas cheers

78NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bollocks.....!

79NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:07 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mystery Diners is on. cheers

80NFL's back again. - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Redskins turn it over on halfway 4th and short with 2mins to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum