Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuart Holden

+6
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sat Jul 14 2012, 19:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Butty just WENT IN on doffcocker.

.... for no reason.

22Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sat Jul 14 2012, 22:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Must be the weather getting us all down I think, we need a bit of sunshine to bring out the smiles!

Please let's try and keep everything friendly if we can.

Thank you.

(PS - I'm originally from Halliwell!)

23Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sat Jul 14 2012, 22:26

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Must be the weather getting us all down I think, we need a bit of sunshine to bring out the smiles!

Please let's try and keep everything friendly if we can.

Thank you.

(PS - I'm originally from Halliwell!)

lovely day up here today, slough

got my patio cleaned

originally from bromley x

24Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sat Jul 14 2012, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems to have rained everyday for the last couple of weeks down here - soon put an end to those hosepipe bans!

I think its been the wettest April on record, the wettest June on record and the wettest April to June on record and it all seems to have fallen on us berks of Berkshire!

At least the Swans on the Thames are happy.

(PS - I had to read your post twice as I thought you were sending me a kiss on the first read! - I think I must be going senile in my old age.)

Very Happy

25Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sat Jul 14 2012, 22:44

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Seems to have rained everyday for the last couple of weeks down here - soon put an end to those hosepipe bans!

I think its been the wettest April on record, the wettest June on record and the wettest April to June on record and it all seems to have fallen on us berks of Berkshire!

At least the Swans on the Thames are happy.

(PS - I had to read your post twice as I thought you were sending me a kiss on the first read! - I think I must be going senile in my old age.)

Very Happy

xxx

if it makes you happy

26Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sun Jul 15 2012, 00:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

chipbutty wrote:I don't accept your apologies either. It is a crap post and should never have been posted in the first place.

i.e. If we'd finished on 8 points less we'd have been relegated. What the hell does that mean. If we'd finished on 50points more we'd have been in Europe. Your comment is senseless bullshit. What's that about "very arguable". A new one on me is this. Does 'arguable' come in - a bit - middle - very. Either it's arguable or it isn't.

You are told that Holden's wages are £30,000. Oh yeah, you have friends on the inside do you.

You give your location as Halliwell, Smithills at a push. More crap. Are you ashamed to come from Halliwell. Why mention Smithills.Just shows what a pretentious person you are.

1. Natasha Whittam asked the question "Does Stuart Holden qualify? A quality player, but has spent the majority of his Bolton career injured. Can't be seen as a good signing can it." Post 19 is my answer to her question, albeit in the wrong thread.
2. If we'd finished on 8 points less in 10/11, we'd have been relegated. I've attached a link to the bottom of this post for the doubters. There's nothing unreasonable about suggesting that without a player that influential, we would have finished the season 8 points worse off.
3. It's a common joke that people from Halliwell wished they were from Smithills. Do you seriously think anybody would be that transparent? If I wanted people to think I was from Smithills, I'd have written "Smithills".

(http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/LeagueTable/0,,1004~20110522,00.html)

27Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sun Jul 15 2012, 01:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How come my abuse gets cut within half an hour and Mr Personality-Disorder's remains six hours later?

28Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sun Jul 15 2012, 08:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:How come my abuse gets cut within half an hour and Mr Personality-Disorder's remains six hours later?

The mods have their favourites?

29Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sun Jul 15 2012, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

doffcocker wrote:How come my abuse gets cut within half an hour and Mr Personality-Disorder's remains six hours later?

It's because I drew the line at post 22 above -

Sluffy wrote:Please let's try and keep everything friendly if we can.

Thank you.

30Stuart Holden - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Sun Jul 15 2012, 13:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Because I'm simply trying to keep the peace from post 22 onwards.

Sluffy wrote:Please let's try and keep everything friendly if we can.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum