Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dodgy deals at the Town Hall

+7
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Bread2.0
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There have been some interesting comments on the fat controllers deal with Asons in the Law Gazette just recently.

22Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 20:38

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anything in Zookeeping Weekly?

23Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 20:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Anything in Zookeeping Weekly?
I wouldn't know as I'm not that way inclined.  Wink

Very Happy

24Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 20:59

Where's magoo when you need him

25Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Where's magoo when you need him
Probably chomping on his caramelised sausage. Very Happy

26Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 21:01

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Where's magoo when you need him
Probably chomping on his livestocks caramelised sausage. Very Happy
Shocked

27Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Wed Nov 30 2016, 21:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8:34pm: Cllr Morris argues that the town centre is 'booming' - he says there wasn't a car parking space available in the town centre on the past three Saturdays.

Is he on fucking drugs? Shocked 

28Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Thu Dec 15 2016, 18:41

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anybody else catch Cloth'ead on Granada Reports earlier?

The slimy, rat-faced bastard showed his true colours when confronted on his doorstep.

Arrogant, sneering and condescending.

And still too far up his own arse to realise that he was making a twat out of himself.

He was a wanker 30 years ago when I had to interact with him on a daily basis and he's obviously not changed.

I hope he winds up in prison.

29Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Fri Dec 16 2016, 07:38

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Bread2.0 wrote:Anybody else catch Cloth'ead on Granada Reports earlier?

The slimy, rat-faced bastard showed his true colours when confronted on his doorstep.

Arrogant, sneering and condescending.

And still too far up his own arse to realise that he was making a twat out of himself.

He was a wanker 30 years ago when I had to interact with him on a daily basis and he's obviously not changed.

I hope he winds up in prison.

This.

30Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Fri Dec 16 2016, 18:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not very pc i know but when i heard him speak i had to laugh. Never expected him to sound like Larry Grayson

31Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Fri Dec 16 2016, 19:07

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:not very pc i know but when i heard him speak i had to laugh. Never expected him to sound like Larry Grayson

Did you not know that?

I can't believe your mum never mentioned it.

We used to call him Ethel.

32Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Sat Dec 17 2016, 00:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

33Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Sat Dec 17 2016, 00:30

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I put a CAPEX in this week for £120,000.

I spent two weeks putting it together, demonstrating and justifying the benefits of this amount of expenditure, re-writing it, dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's", making sure it was water-tight, re-running the numbers, calculating the pay-back period, re-running the numbers again, re-calculating the pay-back just in case I'd got it wrong and finally, when I was almost at my wits' end and had spent a few nights in bed mulling it over, I pressed "Send".

In short, I shat myself a bit.

This twat glibly handed over 300k to a bunch of ambulance chasing chancers and I'm willing to bet he didn't think twice about it.

I couldn't do that.

Because my moral compass still works.

If it's not your own money, make sure it gets spent wisely and don't betray anybody's trust in the process.

34Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Sat Dec 17 2016, 11:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I put a CAPEX in this week for £120,000.

I spent two weeks putting it together, demonstrating and justifying the benefits of this amount of expenditure, re-writing it, dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's", making sure it was water-tight, re-running the numbers, calculating the pay-back period, re-running the numbers again, re-calculating the pay-back just in case I'd got it wrong and finally, when I was almost at my wits' end and had spent a few nights in bed mulling it over, I pressed "Send".

In short, I shat myself a bit.

This twat glibly handed over 300k to a bunch of ambulance chasing chancers and I'm willing to bet he didn't think twice about it.

I couldn't do that.

Because my moral compass still works.

If it's not your own money, make sure it gets spent wisely and don't betray anybody's trust in the process.
Spot on.

35Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Sat Dec 17 2016, 11:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After seeing this video of him, he really comes across as that he hasn't got a bloody clue what he is doing. He actually comes across a bit 'thick' TBH.

I can't believe that due to Clifford even using special powers other Councillors are saying that this 300k grant cannot be reversed.

That has got to be bullshit as anything can be reversed if you want it to be. No?

36Dodgy deals at the Town Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Dodgy deals at the Town Hall Sat Dec 17 2016, 12:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bogs need refurbishing at Whittam International.

I've sent Cliff an e-mail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum