Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crewe vs Bolton

+9
CEF
doffcocker
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:17

I wish some of you would leave the Coyle bashing until at least September. We need to get behind him.

22Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Most people got behind him last season and look where that got us.

23Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Give it a rest OOO, Coyle has had more of a chance than Megson & Lee. We'll end up sacking him in October, wasting two or three months in the process.

24Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:51

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I don't want to 'bash' Coyle, as you say but this man has had more tolerance and lack of criticism than any other manager I could ever think of. The club's relegation was down to him (much debated and I'm certainly not going to re-hash it) but he was given the all clear to start afresh this season.

His job is 12 months a year (like the rest of us). He has had two or three months to access and correct the problems. The team at the moment is worse than it was in May.

It gives me no pleasure to criticise Coyle but to have blind faith that somehow it's all going to change and be ok is not something I can see happening.

25Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm not going to start again on coyle (well not officially) until the season has started but then if things don't improve after the first 5 games and we haven't made a good start it's time for the fans to make their voices heard.

It does make me wonder though how long he will be given by the board and gartside.

26Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm not going to start again on coyle (well not officially) until the season has started

So will you start on him unofficially Very Happy

27Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sure why not call it Pre season slating.

28Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:23

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coyle just shows how far good PR skills can get you.

Pitiful managerial performance from August to May, and people still singing his name at penultimate game of the season.

I think he knows how fortunate he is, in fairness.

29Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:48

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:If Coyle was given the push tonight we could still salvage this disastrous season.

Just proves what I knew, despite your submissive fan club on here, that you know absolutely nothing about BWFC or football.

The season starts on 18th August 2012. Put it in your diary!!!!

30Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 22:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry lads, I was there today, and you'll be pleased to know, he's still wearing his shorts ! Thought Alonso played well from the back, but does like to have a good old-fashioned hoof of the ball now and then. Pratley as a striker is a most definite no-no. Mark davies I used to think was told to stay n the middle, but today I was very disappointed when every time he got the ball he passed sideways or back, a la Batty of years ago. Wylde has the right idea, but on todays's showing it will be tight between hm and Petrov. Riley was good Vela is getting better, O'halloran isn't cutting the mustard at the moment. fast, but does nothing with the ball, other than short passes to get rid of it, didn't build anythng, when he had the opportunity.Andrews started well, spraying the ball and trying to switch. Either slowed down, lost interest, or gave up for lots of the second half.SKD was the same, ran a lot, put the effort in until he was subbed, but produced nothing. Petrov did not too bad, but they didn't use him much. Overall, not an encouraging performance considering we are a division lower, and today's opposition ws a division lower again. We stepped it up for lots of the second half, and couldn't do anything to get a goal, because we had no strikers. Eaves came on for a few minutes and made a couple of good passes. I'd play him again. After a 200 mile round trip, with lots of holdups for traffic, and an iffy game, there was one bright spot in the day, I found a pound coin as I was going into the ground.Very Happy

31Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sat Jul 28 2012, 23:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

CEF wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:If Coyle was given the push tonight we could still salvage this disastrous season.

Just proves what I knew, despite your submissive fan club on here, that you know absolutely nothing about BWFC or football.

The season starts on 18th August 2012. Put it in your diary!!!!

Mate, it was said it in jest!

I don't think you've got the humour of this place yet.

Please don't give up on us though!

32Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 00:01

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy,

I've known Natasha for over 10 years on various forums. Please don't treat me as a newcomer.

Don't be fooled by the reverse psychology - I know!!!! Very Happy

33Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 00:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oh, ok!

You did have me going then!

Very Happy

34Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 00:22

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

All good Sluffy!!!

We can all have a laugh - I'm as bad as the next man.

35Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 01:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

chipbutty wrote:Lack of goals cost us dear last season. On top of that the only man who could be described as a natural goal scorer did not re-sign. It is screamingly obvious that the No.1 priority is a .... .......

Hmm, this reminds me of the clues in '3-2-1' and 'Treasure Hunt' from the 1980s. I'm going to go with 'combine harvester'.

36Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 01:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite, thanks for the match report/your thoughts on the game. Jealous about the quid.

37Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 08:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:

CEF you div, of course it was a joke. I might not be a Coyle fan but I'll give him at least one league game before I get serious.

And my submissive fan club was supposed to be a secret. Right now Hipster and Largehat are sat in my front room wearing nothing but a dog collar and a thong.

38Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

CEF wrote:I've known Natasha for over 10 years

Did you date her too?

39Crewe vs Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crewe vs Bolton Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:50

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka