Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Aren't You Out Tonight?

+5
Angry Dad
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all know Quent is shagging a granny and Largehat is sharing a loveseat with his "mate", but what about the rest of us?

Why are we stuck at home on a Saturday night?

I have no excuse, I simply didn't want to go out. I've got half a book to read before bedtime.

2Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 19:39

come off it natasha, some of us have just had our tea and don't go out until after 9pm.

3Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 19:48

Same as usual for me. Bit of telly, 30 minutes of trying to trick the wife into giving me sex, 15 minutes of feeling sorry for myself when it doesn't work, and then bed.

4Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:15

Off out in 30 mins or so. Some lucky Blackburn girl is going to feel my length before midnight.

5Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:16

my ankle tag doesn't allow me out after 8 oclock Sad

6Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 20:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got 10 gallon of homebrew, 8 tins of Old Speckled Hen, 4 bottles of Very Nutty Black and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire.

So I can't go out as I'm guarding it all.

It might see me reet til Sunday morning.

7Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was out last night, house to myself tonight.

Tried to give the olympics a go but got bored so the internet and a dvd it is......too many dvds to choose from though.

8Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I was out last night, house to myself tonight.

Tried to give the olympics a go but got bored so the internet and a dvd it is......too many dvds to choose from though.

Bored of your blow-up doll already?

9Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I am, the bitch has gone to the cinema with some guy by the name of LH.

10Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 21:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Got in from the dark Knight an hour ago! Pretty sexy Cat woman outfit!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 22:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:We all know Quent is shagging a granny and Largehat is sharing a loveseat with his "mate", but what about the rest of us?

Why are we stuck at home on a Saturday night?

I have no excuse, I simply didn't want to go out. I've got half a book to read before bedtime.
Whats with the orrible photo of the bloke is that you????

12Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sat Jul 28 2012, 22:54

I'm staying in because worked till eleven last night and worked 7 till 7 today. So having a nice relaxing weekend before moving house next week.

13Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 01:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Whats with the orrible photo of the bloke is that you????

lol!

14Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:34

You should have seen this sort I pulled last night. The horny bitch couldn't get enough of me. I love being me.

15Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:You should have seen this sort I pulled last night. The horny bitch couldn't get enough of me. I love being me.

Going into your sisters bedroom doesn't count as pulling. HBAHT?

16Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 12:15

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

lol!

17Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 12:29

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Yeah good one mate. Take some advice, don't mess with the cock of Blackburn. I've had tarts you can only dream of.

18Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I've had tarts you can only dream of.

Jam?

19Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 12:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bolton Hater wrote:You should have seen this sort I pulled last night. The horny bitch couldn't get enough of me. I love being me.

BH, are you admitting to having a small dick Very Happy

20Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Empty Re: Why Aren't You Out Tonight? Sun Jul 29 2012, 13:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:Yeah good one mate. Take some advice, don't mess with the cock of Blackburn. I've had tarts you can only dream of.

I doubt it. I've shagged your mum and sister too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum