Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC

+4
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 11:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweets from 'Smurf' -

#bwfc court decision for SSBWFC winding petition by Blumarble. BM agreed 28 day delay for settlement to be made by 07 Aug, however... (1)

Whilst settlement agreed in principle between SSBWFC & BM, it needs EFL approval to ensure it doesn't affect clubs league standing (2)

I have no idea what that means before anyone asks. Hopefully club will clarify. That finishes another day in the winders court...(3)

22BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 13:49

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Does not sound good, lots of people on social media talking about a points deduction.

23BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm changing my prediction on the 'What's The Point' competition thread to -5 points.

24BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:01

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

latest talk is that the settlement between blue marble and the club will mean that Anderson becomes majority stakeholder and as such needs ratification by the EFL, hence the adjournment.

25BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully the adjournment will provide the opportunity to negotiate with the EFL to ensure points aren't deducted. We're likely to struggle enough even without points getting taken off so it would be nice to go into the season believing there's at least a chance we'll stay up.

Why can't things be straightforward?

26BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll be promoted by March, April if we get a 10 point deduction.

27BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fabians Right Peg wrote:latest talk is that the settlement between blue marble and the club will mean that Anderson becomes majority stakeholder and as such needs ratification by the EFL, hence the adjournment.

Hard to believe that is the reason as surely somebody must have realised Anderson wanted to become the majority stakeholder for months now and already got the Fl's tacit approval.

More likely the FL want to assure themselves Anderson has all his financial ducks in place to see us complete the whole season following from the BM settlement imo.

28BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 12:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Todays news -

Twitterer Smurf reports -

Court decision: BM requested a further two week extension at EFL request. Registrar agreed. Next court date 21 Aug.

To clarify. It seems the EFL have asked BM to give them another 2 wks to review SSBWFC wind up impact on club. BM agreed.

29BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought KA had a plan to buy the Sports Shield shares or has he not offered enough for them?

30BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 13:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll never play marbles again !

31BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I'll never play marbles again !

Good job really, you lost your marbles a long time ago.

32BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 13:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i thought KA had a plan to buy the Sports Shield shares or has he not offered enough for them?

I thought he said he and Holdsworth had come to an agreement if the case was dismissed.

If so I guess it is bad news that BM want to press on and liquidate SSBWFC - with the EFL having a think about whether to issue a points deduction for Holdsworth 'losing' his share ownership to the liquidator.

I guess it could also be a bit of brinkmanship on all sides too - to see who blinks first.

The only thing we can say with any certainty was that Holdsworth taking out the loan has dug us into a massive deep hole that we aren't out off by a long way yet.

33BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC  - Page 2 Empty Re: BluMarble v Sports Sheild BWFC Mon Aug 07 2017, 15:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I'll never play marbles again !

Good job really, you lost your marbles a long time ago.
Thanks Nat.  (some truth in that) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum