Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

101Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 20 2017, 09:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like it when eg johnny starts threads on random stuff. Some of it is interesting and some of it is bollocks but surely the whole point of posting it is to elicit opinion and chat. So if I say it's bollocks then that's just my opinion and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Just as I take other people's opinions. Not something to get stressed about is it?

102Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 21 2017, 21:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whats with all the war-ing posts on here nowadays?

Do I have to interject some sort of meltdown to get everyone on same side.

In fact never had a meltdown on here, yet!!!

Forget war amongst yourselves, and just think it could be worse....

103Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jun 22 2017, 07:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Whats with all the war-ing posts on here nowadays?

Sensible advice

104Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jun 25 2017, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The voice of reason. I can only assume that BWFC71 is a Lib Dem?

105Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jun 29 2017, 21:00

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

The voice of reason. I can only assume that BWFC71 is a Lib Dem?

shhhhh!   LibDems is a swear word thanks to a grieved ex-LibDem councillor (Cllr Swarbrick) who doesn't like modern era of canvassing and doesn't like the hierarchy of Bolton LibDems!

106Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 17:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dogs are circling.

This site is all but dead. Where is this masterplan the mods promised?

Is Breadman banned permanently because since his ban nobody is posting.

107Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 17:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People are on holiday. Things tend to pick up once the season starts.

108Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 17:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:People are on holiday. Things tend to pick up once the season starts.

People aren't on holiday, school doesn't end until Friday.

People have fucked off.

We were promised a masterplan.

109Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see that Natasha's Nuts isn't very popular! Very Happy

110Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I see that Natasha's Nuts isn't very popular! Very Happy

I told you to remove it weeks ago, it's never going to work without my input.

111Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to reinstate Breadman.

Put your personal issues aside and do what's best for the site.

112Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You need to reinstate Breadman.

Put your personal issues aside and do what's best for the site.
I have to agree with Nat. The lack of acrimony is making Nuts a little bland.
I can't stretch my slippers much further.
My posts have been reduced to a dribble,so not all bad news.

113Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I've been on holiday, just got back, anyone for an arguement ?

114Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat's a moany old bint.

115Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did you go AD?

116Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:29

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree with Nat and Bonce:- the site is the poorer for Bread's absence. Lose your pride and start begging, mods, or the site will die of anaemia.

117Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:I've been on holiday, just got back, anyone for an arguement ?

Yeah you spellled argument wrong you [insert offensive word]. Razz

118Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried my best to get him back, to no avail. My numerous, and ever more outlandish efforts, were falling on deaf ears, so I gave it a rest.
Sites like this thrive on differences of opinion,and,although we sometimes go a little too far,I can't help feeling we've thrown the baby out with the bath water.
In Breadman's case,a large, ugly baby, but a baby all the same.
I don't want to embark upon another quest to find Breadman. It's exhausting.

119Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

We seem to have been here before with "personalities" that got annoying/boring before leaving or being banned but as they sometimes caused decent posters to leave I am not that bothered.

120Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18 2017, 20:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who needs Breadman provoking debate on here when we've got Sluffy patronising the fuck out of everyone? It's easier not to have to think for yourself isn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next