Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

21Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A man can't mention his new slippers on here without Nat having a go.

I've got a new jetwasher at work,if anyone cares.

22Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:35 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I've got a new jetwasher at work,if anyone cares.
Have you had a go on it yet? Very Happy

23Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:42 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They forgot to send petrol. Very Happy

24Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:00 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for wanderlust posts too often because there wasn't any option for sluffy is Natasha or nobody really wants to discuss politics or issues that really affect us withou t getting precious about opinions. Or that posters take themselves too seriously. My only.observation is FFS grow up the lot of you

If I was asked th question without the safe comedy options I would say it was b cause nobody is clear what this site wants to be.
It could b grown up and host serious discussions in a way that would help us all understand where people are coming from AND be a place for witty banter. Unfortunately that would require more understanding from a fascist host with no sense of humour.

See what I did there? I questioned the site's inability to separate out dialogue from diatribe. We are a diverse group with bwfc in common so why not accept that and get over our personal bag.? Now go sort it mein fuhrer.

25Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 pm

wanderlust wrote:I voted for wanderlust posts too often because there wasn't any option for sluffy is Natasha or nobody really wants to discuss politics or issues that really affect us withou t getting precious about opinions. Or that posters take themselves too seriously. My only.observation is FFS grow up the lot of you

If I was asked th question without the safe comedy options I would say it was b cause nobody is clear what this site wants to be.
It could b grown up and host serious discussions in a way that would help us all understand where people are coming from AND be a place for witty banter. Unfortunately that would require more understanding from a fascist host with no sense of humour.

See what I did there? I questioned the site's inability to separate out dialogue from diatribe. We are a diverse group with bwfc in common so why not accept that and get over our personal bag.?  Now go sort it mein fuhrer.
Sluffy is Natasha. Shit well that's a new one.   

Rein it in lusty. Emotions are high and rightfully so

26Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:About six months ago i went through a stage of trying to start a few threads a day and was told it shouldnt be down to me and if i carry on the threads will be about peoples favourite haribo.  Truth is after that ive pretty much hardly been on because i find it harder and harder to interact and most people get ignored due to the constant bickering.  Its hard to be light hearted and humourous on here because every thread turns into the same old bollocks.

That's nothing, johnny. For the first time in 5 days my mother-in-law just offered to make me a cup of tea. When I said thanks she just said 'its ok, i just microwaved one you didn't drink this morning'. FFS.
:rofl:

You should have drank it this morning then Smile

27Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy is Natasha. Shit well that's a new one.   

Crossed my mind once or twice

28Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry johnny / Natasha/ etc etc etc
Not that it matters.

However I still suggest that you create a separate area for political debate for those who are interested in other peopl s opinions as there are lots of posters on here who just want light banter and find it difficult when opinions are expressed. There are clearly enough people who want to talk about stuff it's just that it needs to be separated from the. general banter.

29Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:02 am

Ffs.  So now im natasha.......

Jesus.  You need to seek help pal.  Ive even spoke to, met, and friends with people on facebook off here.  If i was nat i think theyd have an inckling.  Take a night off.  Sleep it off.  And put some paras out for that hangover in the morning.

30Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:50 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can be anyone you want to be. Preferably someone with a sense of humour.Smile

31Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:29 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.

32Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 am

I have got a sense of humour and used to be able to use it on here until everyone started getting precious

33Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 am

Angry Dad wrote:I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.
Lennon or mcartney?

34Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:39 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry i didn't get chance to contribute more to this thread as i was masturbating again, i think it may drop off soon, poor little Norpig, he looks well sorry for himself, all red raw and angry looking

35Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:45 am

Norpig wrote:sorry i didn't get chance to contribute more to this thread as i was masturbating again, i think it may drop off soon, poor little Norpig, he looks well sorry for himself, all red raw and angry looking
Little :rofl:

36Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:48 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like i missed a busy night on here last night judging by all the posts, damn you little norpig and your constant need to be exercised  Mad

37Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 am

Norpig wrote:It looks like i missed a busy night on here last night judging bay all the posts, damn you little norpig and your constant need to be exercised  Mad
:rofl: the pictures of nat on the sponsor a player thread worked a treat for me Very Happy

38Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

y2johnny wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.
Lennon or mcartney?
Mccartney is by far the more talented all round together the writing and singing is best. They've  both done good and bad stuff it's to be expected when so much is done in such a short time. McCartney but prefer together.

39Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 am

Angry Dad wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Lennon or mcartney?
Mccartney is by far the more talented all round together the writing and singing is best. They've  both done good and bad stuff it's to be expected when so much is done in such a short time. McCartney but prefer together.
Always been more lennon for me.  Mcartney cant be forgiven for "the girl is mine" with michael jackson.  Sickening cringeworthy song.  Best song he ever did solo wise was the frog song. Smile

40Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think everyone needs to face the fact that people can't be arsed posting about BWFC anymore.

But give them a pair of tits (not wanderlust and Bread) and they'll post all day. Yesterday was the busiest day in months and hardly a post about BWFC. There were more posts about Norpig's small willy and Bonce's slippers.

A change of name to 'Bolton Tits' or 'Bolton Dicks' would certainly be more appropriate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next