Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

241Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Feb 13 2024, 16:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I remember paying a tenner when it started as we were in the mire, i even logged on to hear the chat that was streamed from the stadium with people from the Pompey Trust as they seemed to be doing well and had a representative on the board i think?

Since then though it has become irrelevant, am i still classed as a member even though i haven't paid my subs for years?

Yes you are!

One pound of the £10 you initially paid with entitled you to life membership and unless you specifically write to them that you want to terminate this life membership, you remain so.

You therefore are counted as one of their 3,500 or so membership they report they have.

As you can see the membership figure is therefore completely meaningless and there's probably about 8 or 10 people who actually are active in the ST - the same sort of number that are active here on Nuts - and we certainly don't claim to be the 'Voice of the Fans'.

I told you all from the very beginning that the ST was NOT a true organisation as it purports itself to be but merely a small group of people with a clear agenda to get themselves some personal say in the ownership and/or running of the club.

I was given absolute dogs abuse for stating what was clearly obvious to me, I've given guidance to organisations like this in the past - and repeatedly pointed out how the ST did not comply with its own Articles of Association.

You and in particular Bonce gave me a lot of grief about doing so - claiming I was obsessed but I knew what I was talking about and time has proved me absolutely right on this.

I've no axe to grind with a properly organised and run ST but this wasn't, annual AGM's were not held for example.

Anyway as a group of mates with one being very poorly, I can fully understand them not holding a meeting - but in a properly run and organised organisation with 3,500 'real' members, the AGM would be held even if it was the Chairman or Accountant who had been taken ill. Elections are held even when candidates have been taken seriously ill.

As I've said above I wish the person well and a speedy recovery.

242Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Feb 13 2024, 16:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its not like you've been holding a grudge and waiting to remind me all these years later is it Sluffy?  :whistle:

243Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Feb 13 2024, 16:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Its not like you've been holding a grudge and waiting to remind me all these years later is it Sluffy?  :whistle:

It is a simple statement of fact NOT a grudge.

Did you give me grief at the time, call me obsessed, or didn't you?

Which of us has been proved to be right?

I don't bare grudges - I'm the one that laughs at those that do...

244Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Feb 13 2024, 17:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Its not like you've been holding a grudge and waiting to remind me all these years later is it Sluffy?  :whistle:

I don’t think he really meant grudge but more of a I told you so.

You are proving him right though with this aren’t you?

I’m just pointing it out by the way and not having a pop. Smile

245Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Feb 13 2024, 18:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I don’t think he really meant grudge but more of a I told you so.

You are proving him right though with this aren’t you?

I’m just pointing it out by the way and not having a pop. Smile

I'm not absolutely clear what you are saying here but if it helps, yes I was pointing out I was right all along, that I did get dogs abuse for it so much so that some really believed I was behaving obsessively, and that I do know what I'm talking about in areas where I do have real life knowledge and experience in.

I've stood alone many times on here (and other forums too) on several subjects such as Anderson not raping the club, Wanderlust telling lies that he did not vote for Brexit, PPE contracts were not awarded based on political cronyism, as well as the ST not operating to its own Articles of Association (in simple terms being nothing more than a mates club).

If I were to bare grudges against everyone who thought differently to me on just these issues alone, we'd be talking about hundreds if not thousands of people.

Clearly believing what people read on social media to be true without fact checking as Norpig and others did in this instance, is the point I make here, as I do constantly throughout my postings on this and previous forums, as that is what people do!

Nothing will change in this respect and no doubt sooner rather than later something similar will happen again where people will yet believe social media opinion and propaganda rather than the actual facts.

That's how the world is.

I've accepted this many years ago.

I'll still for my own amusement continue to point out the facts and if people don't want to check them and abuse me for doing so that's up to them.

I certainly don't lose any sleep over it.

246Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 07:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

247Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 07:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

How do i know if i gave you grief at the time, it was years ago and like most normal people i moved on and forgot all about it, unlike you.

248Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 12:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

How do i know if i gave you grief at the time, it was years ago and like most normal people i moved on and forgot all about it, unlike you.

Jesus Christ mate, you've been on my back on everything I've done on here for years.

I can't do or say nothing right in your eyes apparently.

You've even begged Karly and BTID to ban me from the forum for good at times (or has that slipped your memory as as well...?)

You're the one with issues not me.

If I really do bear grudges then don't you think I would have banned you off here years ago?

Why would I stand up for you when Bob puts you down as he does, why did I personally reach out to you about your private matters, in fact why would I even give the slightest fuck about you?

..dunno..

249Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

absolutely clueless and no self awareness as usual, good old Sluffy  Rolling Eyes

You are the one who remembers every insult or comment you don't agree with and store it away to be revived YEARS later. You really are a strange individual Sluffy.

250Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:absolutely clueless and no self awareness as usual, good old Sluffy  Rolling Eyes

You are the one who remembers every insult or comment you don't agree with and store it away to be revived YEARS later. You really are a strange individual Sluffy.

I may well be a strange individual and I used to have an exceptional memory but I don't fill it with hatred and bitterness, never mind petty little slights made on the internet.

I might also be clueless and have no self awareness but I'm not the one here behaving hysterically, like a little girl, throwing insults about.

And it really isn't hard to remember the setting up of the ST - I'm sure you can too if you are honest - and if you can, then it really isn't hard for me to remember writing on here how they were acting unconstitutionally and you (and in particular Bonce) making out how I was completely obsessive about them.

I've been called lots of names on here by many people, none of it bothers me - it's how people behave these days, especially on social media.

I don't win anything for being right, you and others don't lose anything for being wrong either.

I simply posted on here yesterday the announcement of the ST's postponement of their ST, and you've managed to turn that into yet another one of your personal issues with me - NOT the other way around!

As I've said many times before...

Sluffy wrote:Jesus Christ mate, you've been on my back on everything I've done on here for years.

I can't do or say nothing right in your eyes apparently.

You're the one with issues not me.

251Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 15:32

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If we can get away from the personal bickering, it sounds like there are serious concerns for the individual in question who I expect must have had a significant role in the ST. I wouldn't question the judgement in postponing an AGM that is of relatively little consequence.

252Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 15:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:If we can get away from the personal bickering, it sounds like there are serious concerns for the individual in question who I expect must have had a significant role in the ST. I wouldn't question the judgement in postponing an AGM that is of relatively little consequence.

And that is exactly what I said in my initial posts.

253Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 16:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I may well be a strange individual and I used to have an exceptional memory but I don't fill it with hatred and bitterness, never mind petty little slights made on the internet.

I might also be clueless and have no self awareness but I'm not the one here behaving hysterically, like a little girl, throwing insults about.

And it really isn't hard to remember the setting up of the ST - I'm sure you can too if you are honest - and if you can, then it really isn't hard for me to remember writing on here how they were acting unconstitutionally and you (and in particular Bonce) making out how I was completely obsessive about them.

I've been called lots of names on here by many people, none of it bothers me - it's how people behave these days, especially on social media.

I don't win anything for being right, you and others don't lose anything for being wrong either.

I simply posted on here yesterday the announcement of the ST's postponement of their ST, and you've managed to turn that into yet another one of your personal issues with me - NOT the other way around!

As I've said many times before...

One last comment before i leave as i've had enough of you now Sluffy. Read your post after i queried if i was still a member of the ST and still tell me who started this off?

You'll not be happy till this site is just you on your own will you?

254Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still a member. £10 a year. 
Not a very interesting post, but better than some I've made.
And what's going on? Where's Norpig going? Who's running the shop?

255Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 17:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you are not going for good Norpig. Crying or Very sad

256Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 17:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I hope you are not going for good Norpig. Crying or Very sad
Norpig, if you're going, take your bleedin' CD collection with you!

257Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 17:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I hope you are not going for good Norpig. Crying or Very sad
Norpig, if you're going, take your bleedin' CD collection with you!

Laughing

258Supporters Trust - Page 13 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Feb 14 2024, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
One last comment before i leave as i've had enough of you now Sluffy. Read your post after i queried if i was still a member of the ST and still tell me who started this off?

You'll not be happy till this site is just you on your own will you?

No let's not start half way through the current part of this thread, let us start at the beginning (yesterday) and follow through the content and context in what was said and how it developed.

My first post was simply the ST's notification that the AGM was cancelled and why.

I thought it best to put my comments in a separate post immediately after that in which (if you read it again) I basically said properly run organisations wouldn't cancel an AGM because one person is ill, but the ST isn't a 'properly' run organisation.

I also added my best wishes to whoever is ill.

Then you asked if you were still a member.

I explained to you that you were, along with about 3,500 others but in reality there is probably just as few as 10 or 12 people who are actually active in the ST and compared it to the similar numbers we have active here on Nuts.

My point clearly being that the ST is little more than a few mates playing at being something important, which they clearly are not.

I went on to say that I've said this from day one and took an awful lot of personal abuse for saying so - which you (and Bonce in particular) partook in.

All that was FACTUAL.

I again wished the ST Board Member a speedy recovery.

THEN we get to the point YOU wanted us to start at.

The thread up to now was simply - AGM cancelled - me saying they are tin pot - you asking a question - me answering it and explaining thousands of people are members of the ST but nearly all of them (like you) don't/didn't participate and consequently the ST have been tin pot from day one - just as I'd said and which I got dogs abuse for, including from you.

YOU then turned it in to something personal - NOT ME.

"I'm holding a grudge", "someone is wrong on the internet", "I'm not a normal person", "I'm clueless", "I've no self awareness", "I'm a strange individual", "I won't be happy until there's only me left on the site"...

I wasn't looking for an apology, or an argument, or anything else - I merely stated FACTS.

I was simply pointing out how meaningless the ST is - and always has been from the start - nothing more.

It isn't the first time you've gone off on one over absolutely nothing - you see things that simply aren't there - and as I've said many times before, whatever I do or say, is always wrong as far as you are concerned.

..dunno..

Hope you stay with us on Nuts but that's entirely up to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum