Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow. This country just gets worse.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow.  This country just gets worse. Empty Wow. This country just gets worse. Sat Sep 16 2017, 21:50

Various news from the last 48 hours in salford.

Romanians in a white van going into peoples gardens taking bikes, garden furniture and dogs, when questioned they are saying they are looking for scrap and even threatened someone.  Seems to be around walkden and little hulton area.

Car on the height in salford had an industrial firework shoved up its exhuast and blew it up.

Nail and screw bomb was wedged between the shutters and a shop front and detinated.

Older than 7 days but in the last 4 to 5 weeks there has been 3 seperate shooting incidents at houses all with a few hundred yards of each other.

This isnt just common or petty stuff.  Its getting worse.  There's a gang round here that clone the frequency of your car key so they can Rob it. A new bike scheme got set up called mobikes where you csn use an app to unlock them and it costs 50p for 30 minutes and when youe finished you jutsmmst leave it where it is and it locks itself.  The kids have been robbing them, breaking the locks off and spray painting them.  One even tried to sell one in a facebook selling page ffs.

Anyway.  Rant over.

For now

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And yet Mother Theresa does fuck all. I'm just glad I don't live in London with all the gangs going round throwing acid at people whilst on mopeds trying to mug people etc .

Oh yeah we get this shit everywhere else too.

Increase the Police budget and get some more Police recruited and make the law harsher you stupid spineless bitch!

the moped thing happens round here too.  Especially around broughton way.

It's sickening

Harwood and bradshaw.  6 cars stolen and numerous break ins all in one night.  Absolute joke

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well when you don't fund the Police force properly this is what happens.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So here's a video of this year's Cromer Carnival showing people enjoying the seaside, Red Arrows display, motorbike show, parade, falconry, fireworks display etc etc - all the joys of a Norfolk holiday summer:

What this doesn't show - and wasn't widely reported in the media was that a hundred or so "travellers" rocked up, ransacked bars and resturants, got hammered and refused to pay for their booze, started loads of fights and a young girl (under age) was raped by two men.

Barely even reported in the local media and where it was mentioned, there was no mention of their ethnicity even though it was evident to everyone whose days were ruined given that they wandered around in gangs. The only current reference I could find of it was bizarrely on a Leyton Orient chat room:
http://leytonorientforum.co.uk/topic22625.html

This does give rise to questions about political correctness interfering in the process of law and media reportage, but it also begs the question as to why there weren't mass arrests. 

And of course my mates in the local force told me that they just didn't have the numbers to take on such a big gang. That said, there are several military bases in Norfolk and if a hundred Muslims had been doing it they'd have been there in force.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, the answer is simple. Move house.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Johnny, the answer is simple. Move house.
The point im making nat is it is everywhere.  Harwood and Bradshaw where i grew up is considered to be a "nice" area.  Yet they have as many problems there as here.  And do you seriously think it is that easy to just up sticks and move.  Without considering my missus and her family.  The kids and school and friends and clubs etc.  Those who have commented above you can clearly see what i was saying and why.  If you cant be arsed to read and see the problems in society as a whole feom your ivory tower then more fool you.

10Wow.  This country just gets worse. Empty Re: Wow. This country just gets worse. Mon Sep 18 2017, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have read it, and no one else says it happens around their way.

If it really is that bad, I'm sure moving to a better area is more important than school and a few clubs.

11Wow.  This country just gets worse. Empty Re: Wow. This country just gets worse. Mon Sep 18 2017, 21:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hadn't noticed - but nothing in the EDP.
And as for the police response....
Norfolk Police Deputy Chief Constable Nick Dean said officers were treating the weekend's events "seriously".
A taxi driver told a BBC reporter "travellers are rampaging the town" on Saturday night and staff at The Wellington pub said they closed after a group of 30 travellers became "rowdy".
The chairman of Cromer Carnival, Tony Shipp, said children from the travelling group were "throwing objects".
Mr Dean said: "Cromer is a very safe town, this is an isolated incident.
"We can't deny a group of the travelling community were in north Norfolk at that particular time.
"But to put the blame completely on the travelling community as a whole, I think is totally disproportionate."
He did not comment on who he thought was to blame.

12Wow.  This country just gets worse. Empty Re: Wow. This country just gets worse. Tue Sep 19 2017, 09:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats the problem now, people are so scared to say what really happened because of political correctness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum