Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Would you be prepared to die for your country ?

Would you be prepared to die for your country ?

+11
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
waynagain
Leeds_Trotter
bwfc71
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://youtu.be/7mlAWJNUCv0

If shit hit the fan would you grab a rifle with the rest, or would you bug out of there like a bat out of hell?

Would you be proud to fight for your country and your mates, or would you take all your belongings , and get out of here, be truthful .

Would you still think this country is worth fighting for ? I do, i'd protect it and fight an invader .

Would you stand with me?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair it would depend upon the reasons for fighting, and whether or not it can be sorted by discussion first!!!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair it would depend upon the reasons for fighting, and whether or not it can be sorted by discussion first!!!!

discussion's are over, the enemy have arrived , they are invading .

its either run away, or stand and fight, no time to think.

Leeds_Trotter


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wouldn't fight for my country, but I'd fight for the people I love.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:https://youtu.be/7mlAWJNUCv0

If shit hit the fan would you grab a rifle with the rest, or would you bug out of there like a bat out of hell?

Would you be proud to fight for your country and your mates, or would you take all your belongings , and get out of here, be truthful .

Would you still think this country is worth fighting for ? I do, i'd protect it and fight an invader .

Would you stand with me?

 Yes

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I wouldn't fight for my country, but I'd fight for the people I love.
So what are you saying? you hate your fellow Country men.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Before going into battle, i'd like to listen to this.

https://youtu.be/vh0oVr0PHF8

then that'll build me up for one hell of a battle.

Are any of you patriotic ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we were invaded by a foreign country for whatever reason then I would happily pick up my musket. Once you get the wrong side of fifty you have pretty much seen all the world has to offer. You start thinking about your own mortality and are comfortable with the fact that we all have a relatively limited shelf life. Better to go out all guns blazing for a worthy cause than sat on your backside and going down with an aneurysm at one of Natasha's provocative comments.


Sign me up. :gun: 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good man RT, I knew we still have some good men left.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:If we were invaded by a foreign country for whatever reason then I would happily pick up my musket. Once you get the wrong side of fifty you have pretty much seen all the world has to offer. You start thinking about your own mortality and are comfortable with the fact that we all have a relatively limited shelf life. Better to go out all guns blazing for a worthy cause than sat on your backside and going down with an aneurysm at one of Natasha's provocative comments.


Sign me up. :gun: 
and when you get home after the war, Nat's going to give you a job. Plus, it's a good time to take advantage of the 'friendly fire' system to get rid of some of the local chavs who are a bigger danger to the country than anything.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Would I shite.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Would I shite.

You would if you had a Tindaloo from Ahmed's Tandoori.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

and if he went to the new Iraqi restaurant in Great Lever he'd get the shiites

Tigermin


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Absolutely,especially if it was against camel shagging ragheads ! Step in Passi.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Absolutely,especially if it was against camel shagging ragheads ! Step in Passi.

I thought you wouldn't be able to resist this post. Razz 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes I would, I am patriotic and l love this country - best country in the world!

Tigermin


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Absolutely,especially if it was against camel shagging ragheads ! Step in Passi.

I thought you wouldn't be able to resist this post. Razz 

 Cheers !!!Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:If we were invaded by a foreign country for whatever reason then I would happily pick up my musket. Once you get the wrong side of fifty you have pretty much seen all the world has to offer. You start thinking about your own mortality and are comfortable with the fact that we all have a relatively limited shelf life. Better to go out all guns blazing for a worthy cause than sat on your backside and going down with an aneurysm at one of Natasha's provocative comments.


Sign me up. :gun: 
Same for me but i'd prefer it to be the bearded lot i'd enjoy hacking them to bits.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

i'd do mi bit. but i wouldn 't give a fuck if the likes of cameron .osbourne and the like copped it

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would wait and see if the invading country had decent policies for 30-something WAGs with above average intelligence.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum