Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Wanderers 5k run.

+3
Norpig
LeedsWanderer
Leeds_Trotter
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Little Wanderers 5k run. Wed Dec 06 2017, 18:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My brothers 12 year old daughter is doing a 5k run this Sunday for the hospice our Nan sadly passed away in 5 years ago.

Now I know times are hard for everyone and I know it's near Christmas, however she was wondering if her fellow Wanderers would help her raise some money for St Gemma's hospice of Leeds. They do a fantastic job at making the last moments of someone's life really comfortable and as enjoyable as if can be. Not only do they look after their patients they also look after their families when they are in needs of support.

Whether it's 50p, A few quid or £5, every penny counts and would make Ellie really happy knowing that not only are her fellow Wanderers behind her, but that she has also raised money for a place so close to her heart.

Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/michael-ullmann

2Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 14:42

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Hi Lad and Lasses, Our kid posted this on my behalf for my daughter, Just wanna thank our kid for putting this post up for Ellie and I want to say a BIG thank you to Norpig for his donation, Mate I can't tell you how much it means to me and Ellie to have someone we have never met do this. Thank you once again, Here to hope both Ellie and the Wanderers smash it this weekend.

3Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 14:44

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Also if David Williams is on here to a big thank you to you too pal

4Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 15:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No problem, i wish i could spare more to be honest. I think Boncey is the other one?

5Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 15:34

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Mate No matter what the donation big or small its very grateful, What you have both donated is very generous, Like I say you both don't know me and Ellie and the Hospice you will very likely never come across so to donate for them reasons makes you both very remarkable people. Thank you

6Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 17:00

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

[size=33]Wander Lust Thank you very much, You guys are such great people and me and Ellie are so grateful for what you are doing. I am working Sunday but as soon as I know how Ellie as done I will be sure to give you guys a update.[/size]

7Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 18:46

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks alot to everyone who has donated so far

8Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 19:24

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

If [size=33]finlaymcdanger is on this site, Thank you very much sir[/size]

9Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 19:33

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Thank you very much Reebok Trotter, Means so much to Ellie and me as a proud dad.

10Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 19:39

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

A big Thank you to BoltonTillIDie mean so much to is both, you guys are such a wonderful bunch

11Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 20:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:Thank you very much Reebok Trotter, Means so much to Ellie and me as a proud dad.

My pleasure. I hope it's not too cold when she does her run.

12Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 20:40

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Ha ha just looked on met office for Leeds, Sunday is snowing, Better run faster girl

13Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Thu Dec 07 2017, 21:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:A big Thank you to BoltonTillIDie mean so much to is both, you guys are such a wonderful bunch
You’re welcome

14Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 07:06

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

[size=33]Sluffy thank you very much, Like I keep saying it means so much to Ellie and me.[/size]

15Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 07:11

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Just to keep you all upto date, Ellies first target was £100 which she smashed within the hour so she raised her target to £250, And now thanks to your generosity and compassion she as now reached that target and now as around £270 between her just giving page and her good old sponsor sheet. Thank you so so much

16Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:16

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank you all for the supoort. I'm not on WW, but could somebody please thank the ones on there who have donated.

17Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:50

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy thank you for your post on WanderersWays, I have signed up and validated but for some reason will not let me post on the topic. Could you say a big thank you to Ian Campbell and that me and Ellie really appreciate his kind donation, Ian I don't go to many games as of this year as I am taking time out to spend with the family but I would love to meet up at some point with you and go to a few games with you, As soon as I can post my gratitude I will be doing, once again a big thank you to you both.

18Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 10:51

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Oh yes and the answer to the Lee Anderson tweet is yes it was Ellie that he tweeted about. Thank you

19Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 11:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

LeedsWanderer wrote:[size=33]Sluffy thank you very much, Like I keep saying it means so much to Ellie and me.[/size]

I'm pleased to help you both in some small way.

We've tweeted about Ellie (or more exactly re-tweeted Lee Anderson's tweet - fair play to him) and posted about Ellie on Wanderers Ways and they've been brilliant about it - a post from Ani -

Happy to support a fellow Leeds White.

( can you let him know I need a lift home from next few home games in return  Cool   )

You can read the thread here -

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88422-young-daughter-of-wanderers-fan-seeking-sponsorship/?p=1752857

20Little Wanderers 5k run. Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Fri Dec 08 2017, 11:35

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Cheers pal, just waiting for admin to approve so I can post, But it like waiting for Alfie to be in the starting 11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum