Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Wanderers 5k run.

+3
Norpig
LeedsWanderer
Leeds_Trotter
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:44 am

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy would you mind posting on WanderersWays for me please on the thread for Ellie telling the admin to accept me, as I want to thank the people on there. Cheers pal

22Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:38 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

LeedsWanderer wrote:Sluffy would you mind posting on WanderersWays for me please on the thread for Ellie telling the admin to accept me, as I want to thank the people on there. Cheers pal

I've done that for you mate.

Very Happy

23Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:53 am

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Just to keep you all upto date, 
Ellie finished her run for St Gemma's and heres the certificate she got, thought it would be better than it is and atleast have her name on, But I'm one very proud dad, Thank you to everyone who donated it really means a lot to Ellie and your kind and generous donations as gone towards a very good cause and thank you to Sluffy who shared Ellie's just giving page and thankyou to her uncle who posted on here, Ellie managed to raise £307.20p as soon as we hand in the money is will post on here, Once again a big thank you to you all. Ellie and Michael.Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Img_2010

24Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A big well done to Ellie.

Wonderful achievement for a very worthy cause.

25Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:09 am

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy wrote:A big well done to Ellie.

Thank You for everything Sluffy really does mean so much to Ellie

26Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

LeedsWanderer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:A big well done to Ellie.

Thank You for everything Sluffy really does mean so much to Ellie

Thanks mate but I've done nothing but stick a few posts up here and there.

Ellie's done magnificently well and deserves all the praise.

I'm sure your mum would have been very, very proud of her achievement today.

Hope Father Christmas brings her an extra present for what she did in memory of her grandma today!

Very Happy

27Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Ellie.

Young people get a fair bit of stick these days,but,guess what? They're doing fine.

28Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 pm

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Thank you for the kind messages, Ellie is the kind of child who will take heart from all your messages and support which will only make her a better person as she grows up. Thank you all.

29Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad it all went well LW and a big well done to Ellie, how much did she raise in the end?

30Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:39 am

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Norpig wrote:Glad it all went well LW and a big well done to Ellie, how much did she raise in the end?
Off top of my head £317 and got another £15 at work today pal. Not too shabby for a 12 year old girl, A big thank you to the Wanderers family

31Little Wanderers 5k run. - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wanderers 5k run. Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Ellie!  :like:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum