Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eleven Days in March and April

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:How can this squad be midtable? None of them have played regularly as high as mid table in the championship standard in 3 years - literally not one of them?
And that means? how many of Millwalls team have? you don't half come out with some shit to back up your Parkinson love in.
The silence is deafening.

Embarrassing comment.
It's embarrassing that you back Parkinson when it's clear he is out of his depth.

22Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:52

MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Off the top of my head, Hutchinson, Shakell, Morrison, Tunnicliffe and Saville?
Off the top of my head, Pratley, Noone , Ameobi, Buckley,' ALF,

Aside from Ameobi (who I've already named) and you could argue Noone it's a no to them all.

Pratley was busy getting relegated with us, Noone's form went off a cliff after 6 months in the premier league, Buckley done nothing since moving from Brighton to Poyet's Sunderland and Alf had his handsful under-performing for Wolves before getting dropped.

23Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's just no reasoning with you is there Phil? you have all the answers, well in your mind anyhow.

24Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 23:03

MartinBWFC wrote:It's embarrassing that you back Parkinson when it's clear he is out of his depth.

It's not that I totally back Parkinson per se. As I've said plenty of times, I think he's limited, and he'll (rightly) lose his job if we go down as he'll have taken us as far as we can.

What you fail to give any credit for is the job he's done under very difficult circumstance. In fact what's obvious from your comments over the last couple of years is that you simply don't like the man and how he comes across.

We had no given right to go up last year, he grinded it out and got us there. Similarly he's got us in a position where we still aren't in the relegation zone this year.

You fall into the trap of thinking our relegation rivals dealing with the same constraints as we are, simply because you can't be bothered to learn anything about them but it's simply not the case. 

Our big signing this summer? Sammy Ameobi on a free.

Birmingham: Jota for a club record fee.

Barnsley have spent almost £7 million this year. Plus picked up Tom Bradshaw from Walsall the season before.

If we go down, so be it, not the end of the world. Parkinson will go and we'll build again. But for me it's a chronic lack of funds stretching back before Ken's time that have us in this situation, and it would take a special manager or some investment to get higher than relegation fodder.

25Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 23:09

And who’s Phil?

26Eleven Days in March and April - Page 2 Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 23:14

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can see a team that has no style, no pattern of play, and I see teams like Oxford, Chesterfield, Bury, Bristol Rovers, outplaying us, out passing us, and I made my mind up about Parkinson right there and then, how the hell would I expect anything better? he is not limited, he's clueless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum