Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash

+6
Growler
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 14:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 15:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very sad news, i thought he was a decent left back for us, RIP  Sad

3Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocking news. And not too far from us. RIP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 15:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow! Just seen this in news just now.

Gutting. RIP!

5Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 15:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very sad. Anyone taking this opportunity to comment on his footballing ability or lack thereof is sick.

A true gentleman of the game too.

6Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 15:59

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Very sad. Anyone taking this opportunity to comment on his footballing ability or lack thereof is sick.

A true gentleman of the game too.
He started the match and scored for Aston Villa in the League Cup semi final against us, he would walk into our current side.

If he'd played under Sam Allardyce, rather than 3 second rate managers at Bolton i'm sure his time with us would have been remembered more fondly

169 appearances for Aston Villa at the top level says it all really.

RIP

7Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:33

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Was he speeding?

8Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Was he speeding?

Don't know.

Probably best to let the facts come out.

Head on with a white van apparently - other driver seriously hurt.

Obviously hope he pulls through.

9Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Was he speeding?

Don't know.

Probably best to let the facts come out.

Head on with a white van apparently - other driver seriously hurt.

Obviously hope he pulls through.

Well until it's known I'll refrain from saying RIP, but my heart goes out to both the parties families.

10Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:42

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

At this point its best not  to speculate.  A dad dropped his kids off at school with them fully expecting him to be there to pick them up and it didnt happen.

Also,  a van driver was going to work and is now seriously injured.

Thoughts are with the family of both.

11Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:At this point its best not  to speculate.  A dad dropped his kids off at school with them fully expecting him to be there to pick them up and it didnt happen.

Also,  a van driver was going to work and is now seriously injured.

Thoughts are with the family of both.
Indeed. Such is the fragility of life. It could happen to any of us.

12Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 16:46

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree, that's why I'm on the fence atm. However both sets of families are innocent so thoughts are with them.

13Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:29

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ok LT but why even mention it.  Just leave it out.

14Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Ok LT but why even mention it.  Just leave it out.
Well how else will we find out if we don't ask? Nothing wrong with asking a question mate.

15Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:37

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Assumptions.

16Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ok LT but why even mention it.  Just leave it out.
Well how else will we find out if we don't ask? Nothing wrong with asking a question mate.

I think it’s more the fact with people speculating that he was speeding.

We all do stupid things in our life but unfortunately for him this one has been fatal if that is the case.

17Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Assumptions.

Agree.

18Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Assumptions.
How? 

I asked if he was, I didn't say he was.

19Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

the van driver might of been speeding. either of them could of been using their phone.  There may have been a fault in one of the vehicles.  Regardless a human life is no longer and kids are without a dad.

20Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Empty Re: Jloyd Samuel dies in car crash Tue May 15 2018, 18:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:the van driver might of been speeding. either of them could of been using their phone.  There may have been a fault in one of the vehicles.  Regardless a human life is no longer and kids are without a dad.
Exactly, I never said otherwise. All I did was ask a question, I see no harm in that. I've already expressed my sympathy for both families that includes children. Don't see why I'm getting made out to be the bad bloke here. I've said nothing wrong, merely asked a question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum