Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Yanic Wildschut signs on loan

+9
wessy
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
karlypants
Norpig
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
Growler wrote:Wasn't good enough for Middlesbrough or Norwich but did well for Wigan albeit mostly in the 3rd tier.

For Wigan to get £7 million for him is a better deal than Ken managed for Madine, who was actually our top scorer in the 2nd tier.

If Wigan wanted him back it suggests he is at least good enough for teams aiming to avoid the drop if not clubs with bigger ambitions such as Boro and Norwich
Did Wigan really want him? Seen they signed Callum Mcmanman back from Sunderland who is a far better player.

Is he, did fuck all with Sunderland

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:
Growler wrote:Wasn't good enough for Middlesbrough or Norwich but did well for Wigan albeit mostly in the 3rd tier.

For Wigan to get £7 million for him is a better deal than Ken managed for Madine, who was actually our top scorer in the 2nd tier.

If Wigan wanted him back it suggests he is at least good enough for teams aiming to avoid the drop if not clubs with bigger ambitions such as Boro and Norwich
Did Wigan really want him? Seen they signed Callum Mcmanman back from Sunderland who is a far better player.

Is he, did fuck all with Sunderland
I know all 3 Wigan fans and they all wanted Mcmanaman back before Wildshit.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we have resorted in calling him shit even before he has even kicked a ball for us! :facepalm:

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:So we have resorted in calling him shit even before he has even kicked a ball for us! :facepalm:
Predictive text. Why it thought i was writing wild shit I'll never know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum