Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

681Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:I think any potential American investors would be stupid to wait until we went under as that would certainly mean buying a team that would be in League One rather than potentially in the Championship. I would imagine they would be looking at revenue losses of at least ten million per season whilst in League One and would have to invest heavily to get us back in to the Championship. Look at how Bradford and Scunthorpe are fairing this season and they were up fighting for promotion with us the season we bounced straight back up last time. The only way I can see it making sense is if they consider it a long term investment or they are more interested in the Stadium and land. Bolton Vikings American Football team maybe Laughing

Don't fall for Wanderlust's bollocks.

The Ron he's talking about is Ron Burkle who Forbes states is worth $1.9 BILLION!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone other than Wanderlust believe a man with so much wealth would rather wait for the club to go into Admin, incur a points penalty that would certainly kill off any chance we have a staying up and put us a further division away from the Premier League (which lets face it, if a really wealth buyer bought us would be their prime objective - so why waste at least a year or more trying to get back to the Championship level?), just for the sake of 25 million  that Anderson may be wanting extra on his deal, his alleged obnoxious manner in negotiations, fabrication of accounts, attempts to publicly denigrate interested parties and persistent lying?
Lots of people apparently.

Not sure whether or not there is a limit on the number of characters that can be squeezed into these posts, but I'm betting it won't be long enough for your apology for two years of abuse and uninformed deranged ramblings about Anderson and the club's business.

When the full truth emerges perhaps you might finally accept that some people have contacts and information that you lack and that your untenable defence of Anderson is misguided and selectively vindictive. And all just to big yourself up.

Hahaha.

You really are a fruitcake!

So Anderson is asking what £55 million for the club - do you (or anyone in the whole world) truly believe that???

The only reliable information about the price he wanted was around a year ago where he issued that 'taster' which said he wanted £25 million for the club debt free - with the debts then being £20 million - thus he was hoping for £5 million for himself - and would probably have accepted a bit less for a guaranteed sale.

We've heard that more recently he was looking for £30 million - which was simply because the club debt had increased by £5 million to £25 million - he still therefore was looking for the same £5 million for himself.

This (particularly the 'taster') is widely known knowledge - do you honestly think he put his price up to £55 million then!!!

Christ there's probably some Premier teams he could buy for that rather than debt ridden, relegation to third tier football threatened, little old Bolton Wanderers!

As for the 'fabrication' of accounts, would these be the up to date INDEPENDANTLY AUDITED accounts by any chance?

I thought not.

Of course people have better contacts to the club than I do but it really doesn't make any financial sense all the bullshit you've spouted about the various things that Anderson would do/not do with the club and it's finances over the last three years - and despite all your TRIPE he and the club are still going.

I'm still waiting patiently for you to tell us all about all the club assets he 'pawned' - several people have called you out on that and still you haven't answered.

Maybe your multi-billionaire mate Ron could tell you as you don't seem to know the answer - or did you just make it up perhaps?

As for me 'bigging myself up' - aren't you the one talking about having the 'contacts and information' and rubbing shoulders with billionaires?

You do make me laugh though!

:rofl:

682Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry there will be an update from Ken today as we're winning this game.

He will say this win is proof of his prudent ownership.

683Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:53 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't worry there will be an update from Ken today as we're winning this game.

He will say this win is proof of his prudent ownership.
Trumpisms are due now.

684Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Depends on how much he's had to drink

685Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:18 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:I think any potential American investors would be stupid to wait until we went under as that would certainly mean buying a team that would be in League One rather than potentially in the Championship. I would imagine they would be looking at revenue losses of at least ten million per season whilst in League One and would have to invest heavily to get us back in to the Championship. Look at how Bradford and Scunthorpe are fairing this season and they were up fighting for promotion with us the season we bounced straight back up last time. The only way I can see it making sense is if they consider it a long term investment or they are more interested in the Stadium and land. Bolton Vikings American Football team maybe Laughing

The Ron he's talking about is Ron Burkle who Forbes states is worth $1.9 BILLION!!!

Does anyone other than Wanderlust believe a man with so much wealth would rather wait for the club to go into Admin, incur a points penalty that would certainly kill off any chance we have a staying up and put us a further division away from the Premier League (which lets face it, if a really wealth buyer bought us would be their prime objective - so why waste at least a year or more trying to get back to the Championship level?), just for the sake of 25 million  that Anderson may be wanting extra on his deal, his alleged obnoxious manner in negotiations, fabrication of accounts, attempts to publicly denigrate interested parties and persistent lying?

Not sure whether or not there is a limit on the number of characters that can be squeezed into these posts, but I'm betting it won't be long enough for your apology for two years of abuse and uninformed deranged ramblings about Anderson and the club's business.

When the full truth emerges perhaps you might finally accept that some people have contacts and information that you lack and that your untenable defence of Anderson is misguided and selectively vindictive. And all just to big yourself up.

Hahaha.

So Anderson is asking what £55 million for the club - do you (or anyone in the whole world) truly believe that???

The only reliable information about the price he wanted was around a year ago where he issued that 'taster' which said he wanted £25 million for the club debt free - with the debts then being £20 million - thus he was hoping for £5 million for himself - and would probably have accepted a bit less for a guaranteed sale.

We've heard that more recently he was looking for £30 million - which was simply because the club debt had increased by £5 million to £25 million - he still therefore was looking for the same £5 million for himself.

This (particularly the 'taster') is widely known knowledge - do you honestly think he put his price up to £55 million then!!!

Christ there's probably some Premier teams he could buy for that rather than debt ridden, relegation to third tier football threatened, little old Bolton Wanderers!

As for the 'fabrication' of accounts, would these be the up to date INDEPENDANTLY AUDITED accounts by any chance?

I thought not.

Of course people have better contacts to the club than I do but it really doesn't make any financial sense all the bullshit you've spouted about the various things that Anderson would do/not do with the club and it's finances over the last three years - and despite all your TRIPE he and the club are still going.

I'm still waiting patiently for you to tell us all about all the club assets he 'pawned' - several people have called you out on that and still you haven't answered.

Maybe your multi-billionaire mate Ron could tell you as you don't seem to know the answer - or did you just make it up perhaps?

As for me 'bigging myself up' - aren't you the one talking about having the 'contacts and information' and rubbing shoulders with billionaires?

We'll see when the truth finally comes out, but we don't know officially about the accounts as yet given that the IndependEnt Auditors you talk about weren't prepared to put their name to them as previously discussed. So stop quoting figures made up by Anderson for public consumption as if they were fact as he'is a proven liar.

686Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:26 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Hahaha.

The only reliable information about the price he wanted was around a year ago where he issued that 'teaser' which said he wanted £25 million for the club debt free - with the debts then being £20 million - thus he was hoping for £5 million for himself - and would probably have accepted a bit less for a guaranteed sale.

This (particularly the 'teaser') is widely known knowledge - do you honestly think he put his price up to £55 million then!!!

I thought not.

We'll see when the truth finally comes out, but we don't know officially about the accounts as yet given that the IndependEnt Auditors you talk about weren't prepared to put their name to them as previously discussed. So stop quoting figures made up by Anderson for public consumption as if they were fact as he'is a proven liar.

Both Rammy and Ten Bob (both of whom are professionals in the accountancy field) have explained several times on Nuts why the independent auditors could not 'sign them off' - and that was because they could not be assured that the club could be considered a going concern for a further 12 months from their audit - nothing at all to do with the accounts being 'fabricated' as you have quite clearly stated above.

Oh God, I've just realised, you HAVE really thought they actually WERE fabricated because of the auditors not signing them off!

Hahahahaha!

Are you seriously saying he advertises the club publicly for £25 million (we've seen the advert) but asks the potential buyers when they turn up for £50/55 million instead???

Can even you not see how bizarre and utterly stupid your statement is???

Once again we ALL see that you avoided to answer the question of what club resources Anderson has 'pawned' - funny that!

And finally if you do want to take me to task for my spelling mistakes (for the record I am dyslexic and have mention this fact a number of times over the years) then at least make sure don't make any yourself!

Woops too late!

Razz

687Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:41 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only published accounts in Anderson’s tenure to date show the disposal of £4.3 million of fixed assets.
That was year 1.
Can’t wait to see how much of the club’s assets Anderson admits to disposing of in 2018. 
Not that he’d be likely to tell the whole truth or that anyone would believe now he has been proven to be a liar as well as an asset stripper.

wHoops!

688Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:01 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The bottom line is everything available publicly is anecdotal and you either see Anderson as a fraud and a chancer (which I do, and his business history supports that view) or you are one of the rapidly decreasing group that give him the benefit of the doubt.
My personal view is that there has been genuine interest and hopefully it is still waiting in the wings but Andersons conduct puts people off, publicly trying to start an auction is a sure fire way to lose peoples respect.
People alluded to admin being a disaster but the truth is without someone coming in at the last minute it will be worse than that, admin needs to be paid for which Blumarble were prepared to do during the last near insolvency event, but Anderson won't/can/t or both so like the previous 18 businesses he's run you will be looking at liquidation not admin.
The only hope there would be Mike James or Brett Warburton stepping in to fund admin.
Anderson has clearly taken the money out of the club, £525K, consultancy fee plus £125k for the idiot son (plus as many worn players shirts as he can carry) and also  2 X £199k directors salaries (you are allowed up to £200k without declaring it so 2 x 199 is very convenient, does anyone remember Patricia briefly being made a director).
It looks like a big chunk of the EFL money he's been waiting for has now been secured against the PFA's loan to pay the players wages,
He is now a cornered animal with no money and completely out of options, add that to the fact that he has already liquidated 18 businesses we have to hope for a white knight to ride in.

689Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I await Sluffy's 18 page rebuttal with trepidation.

690Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:39 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I await Sluffy's 18 page rebuttal with trepidation.
He doesn't do rebuttals. He makes an insult, picks up on a minor point to avoid addressing the key issues raised, then rabbits on about it citing a load of irrelevant material, ending with another insult and a cute emoji. Oh and he claims everyone thinks the same. it's an amusing formula, but hardly a rebuttal.

691Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Super John called Anderson Del Boy on GMR yesterday. He'll get himself banned. Very Happy

692Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No mention of Rodney?

I do wish he would get his hair cut!

693Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:No mention of Rodney?

I do wish he would get his hair cut!
I reckon he's more Boycie.

694Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Or perhaps TRIG.

695Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Or perhaps TRIG.
Yes.

696Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:The only published accounts in Anderson’s tenure to date show the disposal of £4.3 million of fixed assets.
That was year 1.
Can’t wait to see how much of the club’s assets Anderson admits to disposing of in 2018. 
Not that he’d be likely to tell the whole truth or that anyone would believe now he has been proven to be a liar as well as an asset stripper.

wHoops!

The disposal of assets shown refers to the initial loan from PBP against one of the clubs car parks that was taken out in June 2015 - under Davies ownership - and it was Gartside that got the money - not Anderson!

The settlement date - which now fell under Anderson's ownership - was unable to be met and hence the accounts showing the disposal of the assets.

Anderson therefore never 'pawned' the assets as you constantly claim, it was under Eddie Davies ownership that the club received the money for the 'pawned' car park deal, with KA simply not having the funds to get them out of 'hock' on the due date for redeeming them.

As for my spelling I rely almost totally on the computers 'spellcheck' facility.  I've lived with dyslexia since I was first taught the alphabet well over sixty years ago and have long since learned to live with it.  It's never held me back either as a person or in my career.  The one benefit from having it though is that it does tend to flush out the socially retarded who find it funny to highlight someone else's affliction, and in doing so show themselves to be idiotic to everyone else.

I'm long past being embarrassed that I can't spell very well (and never will) and if you wish to continue to highlight my future spelling mistakes I can't stop you but I do know who people will see to be the biggest wanker between the two of us is.

We are ALL still waiting for you to tell us of these mythical assets KA has supposedly 'pawned' then.

I feel as it is going to be a long, long wait though.

697Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.
He then lent that money back to the club securing it against the clubs main assets thus securing his position as senior creditor if the club does go bust (maybe when is more appropriate now).
I don't understand how anyone can now defend him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and backed him when he arrived but gradually he's been showing more and more of the psychopath he is.
There is now clearly no money, the EFL money will be security for the PFA loan, and anything left probably to FGR and he can't meet the monthly wage bill so this month IMO will be the breaking of him.

698Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.
He then lent that money back to the club securing it against the clubs main assets thus securing his position as senior creditor if the club does go bust (maybe when is more appropriate now).
I don't understand how anyone can now defend him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and backed him when he arrived but gradually he's been showing more and more of the psychopath he is.
There is now clearly no money, the EFL money will be security for the PFA loan, and anything left probably to FGR and he can't meet the monthly wage bill so this month IMO will be the breaking of him.

Eh???

Psychopath!!!

Christ get a grip man.

Davies loan to KA was set against his ownership of the club.
KA loaned it to the club and thus is a creditor.
The club has not paid him back because it is still shown as a charge at Company House records.
If the club goes into Admin and doesn't have the resources to pay all football creditors he (and other football creditors) will have to take a percentage in the pound.
He may not be able to / or now want to, pay back the loan and default and thus hand the shares back to Davies estate - walking away with £5 million or less depending on the ultimate settlement of 'his' loan.
Seems the most likely outcome to me unless Davies estate/James and Warburton, or some other investor/buyer appears at the last minute - because even if KA jumps this hurdle - and he might yet do - his biggest problem is surviving over the summer months with no income coming in and wages and bonuses to pay.
Not looking too rosy I must admit.

But then again the club will be in the hands of Davies estate again, and better there for now than not having a future.

699Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:38 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.

Eh???

Psychopath!!!

Christ get a grip man.

Davies loan to KA was set against his ownership of the club.
KA loaned it to the club and thus is a creditor.
The club has not paid him back because it is still shown as a charge at Company House records.
If the club goes into Admin and doesn't have the resources to pay all football creditors he (and other football creditors)  will have to take a percentage in the pound.
He may not be able to / or now want to, pay back the loan and default and thus hand the shares back to Davies estate - walking away with £5 million or less depending on the ultimate settlement of 'his' loan.
Seems the most likely outcome to me unless Davies estate/James and Warburton, or some other investor/buyer appears at the last minute - because even if KA jumps this hurdle - and he might yet do - his biggest problem is surviving over the summer months with no income coming in and wages and bonuses to pay.
Not looking too rosy I must admit.

But then again the club will be in the hands of Davies estate again, and better there for now than not having a future.

Don't think the club will end up in the hands of the Davies family as they've no interest, and the security is on his shares in the club which will be worthless in liquidation anyway. He is holding the cards with the security on the assets, the security on the shares is worthless in an insolvency event. There is a HMRC winder against the hotel, can't see that being paid by him because he couldnt even fund the wages,

700Ken Anderson - update. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:Don't think the club will end up in the hands of the Davies family as they've no interest, and the security is on his shares in the club which will be worthless in liquidation anyway. He is holding the cards with the security on the assets, the security on the shares is worthless in an insolvency event. There is a HMRC winder against the hotel, can't see that being paid by him because he couldnt even fund the wages,

I don't think it is as clear cut as that.

Moonshift is the major creditor of the club anyway, so they have a vested interest whether they own the club or not.

If the club survives to the settlement day and KA defaults, they become the club owner whether they want to be or not.

KA is only the third largest creditor behind Moonshift and PBP (Michael James) so he certainly does not hold all the cards.

There is an EFL Sky payment due on the 16th of this month that may very well clear the immediate debts and keep the club going for a further couple of months - with Eddie's loan to KA being repayable in Feb/March or so the gossip is.

Things might play on for a few more weeks at least yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum