Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

801Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 15:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Maconman you've opened the floodgates now, arm bands on everyone  Laughing

802Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 15:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

maconman wrote:Sluffy
I fail to understand why you want to have a go at anyone or any organisation which is all critical of the way in which Anderson runs BWFC. What exactly is your problem now with the ST and Mac Iles?
Please don't start him off. I'd have to dust off my Captain Ahab stuff. Shocked He'll pursue them to the end.

803Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I fail to understand why you want to have a go at anyone or any organisation which is all critical of the way in which Anderson runs BWFC. What exactly is your problem now with the ST and Mac Iles?

I don't believe the ST which is a public body, is run in the way a public body should run, in my opinion - and I've stated that many a time.  The fact the one year out of its three year existence so far it failed to even hold its mandatory AGM underlines that point.

As for Iles I've again stated often that it was completely unprofessional and prejudicial of him in his reporting in a fair and unbiased way by tweeting his personal negative views of the owner from his Twitter account.  His boss Karl Holbrook interview on BBC Radio Manchester this week, where he stated that he had told Iles and Bonner to keep their 'emotions' to themselves, is evidence that he believes it to be highly unprofessional too.

Maybe if both the ST and Iles had been doing their jobs in a professional manner in which they were supposed to be doing in the first place I wouldn't have had anything critical to be saying of them.

Neither would have been very hard for them to do in the first place - would it!

804Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very concise for a change Sluffy  Very Happy

805Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 16:23

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

terenceanne wrote:Not to beat a dead horse - but all this is because Big Eddie sold us to people who had no money.
I'm not sure what we expect at this stage. Ken might pocket a few bucks for himself but overall the club is skint and will lose more money this season. Only way to fix this is to unload the club at a bargain price and there are no signs of that happening at the moment. 
On the field we can dodge relegation with a bit more gumption from PP. Remaining in the Champs obviously makes us more attractive to a buyer. To me that's the only goal for this season.

If we play attacking football like we did for second half against Walsall for the rest of the season we have a chance of staying up. As that won't happen, we are going down.

806Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 17:21

maconman

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sluffy
But your quite clear that BWFC is run in the way it should be. In breach of Company law by a failure to comply with its Articles. Strange that.

807Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 22:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The arsehole we've got running the club has been caught talking crap again.He has criticised the Baronesses for not being season ticket holders when in fact they both are.

Trish Morris on twitter -Perhaps Mr Anderson should check his club records rather  than rely on a "source" If he looked me up under the name of Mrs T Morris he would find my season ticket.I have been a Bolton Wanderers supporter much longer than I Have been a Baroness!

Ann Taylor on twitter - Ken is wrong again Been a season ticket at Burnden for years and every year since we moved to the Reebok, including this season.

808Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 23:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

But your quite clear that BWFC is run in the way it should be. In breach of Company law by a failure to comply with its Articles. Strange that.

I'll tell you what's stranger, that KA's been here for all but three years, everybody and his dog is claiming he's done this, that and the other yet all the regulatory bodies in the country including the EFL (to which the ST is a frequent caller to), the judiciary with all these 'can't fail to nail him this time' Wind Up petitions and the police serious fraud squad (because he's definitely been robing the club and everyone else blind!) have not yet laid a single glove on him?

How can that be?

He's there in plain sight, he's a known crook so most seem to believe, and he sticks his head up above the parapet and gives it back to those who think they have the better of him.

If you truly believe he's done something massively wrong by being the sole Director in a private limited company he own's over 94% of then do something about it and stop bleating on to me about how 'what a bad man' he is.

Here's the link to Company House - have you brought it up with them - or maybe you have already and politely told you to go away perhaps?

If KA is as bad as everyone thinks, then why is every legislative with power to do something about it, not done something about it yet?

Do people really believe his best mate at the EFL turns a blind eye to things rather than apply the organisations rules and regs?  Is he really too 'slippery' even for the courts and HMRC to pot him?  Are the police powerless to arrest him for all these apparent frauds he's been doing?

I've said before I work on the old fashion principle - which was established long before social media was invented - that someone is innocent before they are proved guilty.  Unfortunately we now seem to live in Twitterland these days where people definitely think he's guilty because 'No Ken Do' is currently trending, and everybody else is tweeting he is!

Here's the link for you -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Put up or shut up mate.

809Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 23:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Following our Emirates FA Cup victory against Walsall last weekend we return to league action tomorrow when we make the trip to Bristol City.

Having scored five goals in the second-half of that cup victory, confidence levels will be high going into the game at Ashton Gate and I’m certain the players will put in a performance that will get us a positive result.
It was pleasing to see Josh Magennis get a hat-trick and also for Clayton Donaldson to get off the mark, so I’m sure they will be champing at the bit to get back out onto the field.

We’ll be backed by a strong travelling support and I’d like to wish you all a safe journey to Bristol as you cheer on the lads.

We are hoping to confirm that Gary O’Neil has signed a new deal with the club and are just waiting on some paperwork. He’s currently injured so wouldn’t have been involved to play against his former club tomorrow. We’ll confirm this via the usual channels as soon as we get the green light.

Unfortunately, both Joe Williams and Yanic Wildschut are set for a spell on the sidelines with injuries but they will be in the good hands of our medical team and hopefully will be back in action sooner rather than later.

The date for our Fourth Round tie against The Robins has been confirmed today and it will take place on Friday 25 January and kick off at 7:45pm.
While the league game at the University of Bolton Stadium against Reading, which was scheduled for the Saturday, will now kick off on Tuesday 29 January at 8pm. Tickets for this game are £15 for adults and £10 for concessions and can be purchased by clicking here.

I’ve noted that some fans groups have organised a protest for our game against West Brom on Monday 21 January. While I’m pleased that they have changed their minds not to walk out of the game on the 58th minute I also don’t feel it is a good idea for them to hold their protest march before the game kicks off. I don’t think that this benefits anyone and can only bring negative publicity to the club.

It certainly won’t make me rush into selling the club if that’s the real intention of the march. I have always made my position absolutely clear insofar as that if and when a new investor came forward that I would be a willing seller if that would enable the club to have better financial resources and prospects going forward.

It’s also been brought to my attention that club legend John McGinlay will be leading this march which I find very disappointing. I have never spoken with John and he has never made any attempt to contact or speak with me to air his views, which I am sure would have offered him plenty of reassurance.

Along with the Baronesses, who made their views known in the media, a ‘source’ has confirmed to me that none of them are current season ticket holders and have not been so for a number of years now!

I really do hope that those who are planning and taking part in the proposed march think again and that the game can go ahead without any distractions for the players.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to clear up a point which was incorrectly reported in the media that claimed Aaron Wilbraham hadn’t been paid a bonus due to him following the end of last season. I would like to place on record that there are no outstanding monies owed to Aaron. 

Finally, you may be aware of the reports in the media which mentioned the winding up petition against Bolton Whites Hotel. I would like to confirm that this matter has now been settled.

I look forward to seeing you all back at the University of Bolton Stadium for our next Sky Bet Championship fixture against West Brom.

Best Wishes,

Ken

810Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Jan 11 2019, 23:48

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I hate to say it, as he talks bollocks generally, but Sluffy has made some decent points in his post before last.

I also agree about the baronesses. Did seem very random to me.

811Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 00:55

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

As I’ve mentioned on other posts I knew the Andersons from 25 years ago - I understand the whole twitter troll effect - but I would be massively surprised if everyone’s worst fears don’t turn out to be true. Your club is just being used as a conduit to legitimacy from someone who has used football in this way for years. 
I’ve been on KA’s yacht in Monaco back in the Hateley/Hoddle years - using Ray Wilkins as a conduit to them. No real surprise when they finally muscle in on an agents deal two decades later!
Everything is smoke and mirrors with this family - there will be two things for certain - very little money will be put into your club by this family and whatever is bled out of it will be channelled via Monaco with no tax paid.
They have no connection to your club - it was an opportunist strike for minimal investment - a chance to play billy big bollocks with nothing to lose.
Just because Ken and Lee are currently legally able to run the club (for now) does not mean that they are fit and proper persons to do so.
Criminal records get wiped out (Lee)and even dodgy accountants get forgiven after 8 years (Ken) - it’s just a big game to them. When they get found out and can’t borrow the money to ‘invest’ - they will crawl back to Monaco and spend whatever they’ve managed to bilk out of the club.
Ken’s intelligent, he’ll talk the talk all day long - use every trick in the book to avoid the count - quite simply the emperor has no clothes. Whatever he does have stashed in Monaco - one thing is for certain BWFC will only see a very small, hugely leveraged proportion of it.
The day they walk is the day you guys get your club back...good luck to you all and I sincerely hope you can stay up and find some legitimate investment.
Bolton is a great club and you will come through this - the club needs the genuine fans more than ever right now. Time will prove my comments right, but at the end of the day BWFC isn’t about Ken Anderson - collectively you are all much better than that.
Good Soldiers Never Look Back...

812Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 02:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Let me help Maconman...

I'll tell you what's stranger, that KA's been here for all but three years, everybody and his dog is claiming he's done this, that and the other yet all the regulatory bodies in the country including the EFL (to which the ST is a frequent caller to), the judiciary with all these 'can't fail to nail him this time' Wind Up petitions and the police serious fraud squad (because he's definitely been robing the club and everyone else blind!) have not yet laid a single glove on him?

How can that be?

Because all the requisite transactional information to evidence any malpractice, including the accounts is controlled by Anderson until the point is reached when he has to disclose it, therefore nobody can prove anything so until that time comes around it will be a case of his word v the word of his numerous victims. Sorry - alleged victims.

He's there in plain sight, he's a known crook so most seem to believe, and he sticks his head up above the parapet and gives it back to those who think they have the better of him.

No - the fact he is a crook is not a matter of speculation, it's a matter of record.

If you truly believe he's done something massively wrong by being the sole Director in a private limited company he own's over 94% of then do something about it and stop bleating on to me about how 'what a bad man' he is.

There is nothing wrong with being the sole Director, however it does put that person in control of all the information which is all that is required to delay publicising the company's activities. 

Here's the link to Company House - have you brought it up with them - or maybe you have already and politely told you to go away perhaps?

Presumably for the reasons above?

If KA is as bad as everyone thinks, then why is every legislative with power to do something about it, not done something about it yet?

Presumably for the reasons above? Or put another way. until Anderson can be forced to disclose the company information NO legislative body has any power to do anything about it.

Do people really believe his best mate at the EFL turns a blind eye to things rather than apply the organisations rules and regs?  Is he really too 'slippery' even for the courts and HMRC to pot him?  Are the police powerless to arrest him for all these apparent frauds he's been doing?

For the time being, yes for the reasons above.

I've said before I work on the old fashion principle - which was established long before social media was invented - that someone is innocent before they are proved guilty.  Unfortunately we now seem to live in Twitterland these days where people definitely think he's guilty because 'No Ken Do' is currently trending, and everybody else is tweeting he is!

Love the appeal to "old-fashioned values" as if it makes your argument any more compelling Smile
Ironically, it's the "innocent until proven guilty" thing that Anderson is banking on because as long as he controls the information, nobody can prove anything.

Sluffy - you need to actually read the published Companies House "idiot's guide" documentation and consider just for a minute the limitations of their activities and the information required.

You have used this argument many times before, but I notice this time you have omitted the bit about him having passed the "fit persons" test - which given the fact that he is a convicted asset stripper is more a comment on how crap the test is rather than an endorsement of Anderson's character.

813Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 06:02

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Another good post Ososhot. The odd thing about the embarrassing situation at the club is that you have got a few Bolton fans who post that they think Anderson is doing an excellent job and defend everyting he does to the hilt.Sluffy the site moderator on here is one of those people
Yesterday Anderson accused 2 retired politicians who are now baronesses of not being season ticket holders.Anderson just made that up, both the baronesses have stated they are current season ticket holders.Sluffy's reaction to this was to find fault with the baronesses.
I suppose posting such crap makes for increasing post count and debate on the forum.

What does the idiot son Lee have a criminal record for? It came out last week that Lee earns more money per week from Bolton than our striker Christian Doidge does!
Which other clubs pay the owners idiot son more than they pay their strikers?!

814Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 08:05

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

Lee done a stretch for a drug related offence - I always found that a bit ironic, considering what he told me the real purpose of his fathers ‘legitimate’ business at the time was! 
As is often the way - a powerful / overbearing father left his mark on his son - to be honest despite all the money and wealth - I always felt sorry for Lee - it’s not easy having a Rolex stuffed on your arm and shoved off to a public school at a young age. When his sister died as a teenager - sadly she was riddled with cancer - it just summed things up to me.
Of course Lee will be payed more than your players - that is how money is being bilked  out of your club - as someone who played the game at a fair level, I can assure you that the closest Lee came to a football pitch was announcing the teams at his local non league football team!!!
I promise you what Bromley lost will not be Bolton’s gain! Good luck today at Bristol - lets hope they’ve got an FA cup hangover!

815Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 08:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Let me help Maconman...

How can that be?

Because all the requisite transactional information to evidence any malpractice, including the accounts is controlled by Anderson until the point is reached when he has to disclose it, therefore nobody can prove anything so until that time comes around it will be a case of his word v the word of his numerous victims. Sorry - alleged victims.

No - the fact he is a crook is not a matter of speculation, it's a matter of record.

There is nothing wrong with being the sole Director, however it does put that person in control of all the information which is all that is required to delay publicising the company's activities. 

Presumably for the reasons above?

Presumably for the reasons above? Or put another way. until Anderson can be forced to disclose the company information NO legislative body has any power to do anything about it.

For the time being, yes for the reasons above.

Love the appeal to "old-fashioned values" as if it makes your argument any more compelling Smile
Ironically, it's the "innocent until proven guilty" thing that Anderson is banking on because as long as he controls the information, nobody can prove anything.

Sluffy - you need to actually read the published Companies House "idiot's guide" documentation and consider just for a minute the limitations of their activities and the information required.

You have used this argument many times before, but I notice this time you have omitted the bit about him having passed the "fit persons" test - which given the fact that he is a convicted asset stripper is more a comment on how crap the test is rather than an endorsement of Anderson's character.

I've never once mentioned the 'fit persons test' you moonman so how the fuck have I deliberately 'omitted' to mention it this time ffs???

I assume you are doing a 'Bonner' and you've joined your wife in 'wet' January in posting moronic nonsense in the middle of the night?

Whether you like it or not, the law of this land is that a person is innocent until been proven guilty.  It might be a 'fact' in your head that Anderson is a 'crook' but in the real world KA's been punished for his sins of the past and 'served his time' as a consequence.  

And no I don't need to read the 'idiots' guide about Company House because I'm not the one who wants to report him of anything.

It's laughable you saying he can't be accused of anything because he's not published the accounts - they're not even due yet!  Did Sepp Blatter and all his cronies have to wait before the FIFA accounts had been posted before being arrested - of course not!  Did the police arrest Anderson last March after the last accounts (which contained details of the payments of £525,000 and £125,000 paid out to Anderson's company and a relative of his - which every one and their dog in Team anti-Anderson has wheeled out ad nauseum every day since)?  No they didn't!

Anybody but you think he'll be arrested when the latest set of accounts come out?

No I'm sure not either.

Rolling Eyes

816Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 10:35

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

You are missing the point Ken has made a career out of bending accounting rules and moving money to legitimise it - often to offshore destinations. 
He will not care one iota what devastation he leaves behind at your club - whether his current dealings will lead to a further closure of a business or disqualification from directorships - is of very little consequence to how he operates. He has been there, done it, bilked the money out the business and sodded off to Monaco many times before.
For God sake open your eyes and smell the coffee - he’ll be flying out of Bolton on a private jet the minute he feels he’s taken YOUR club for everything he can.
That’s the game being played out - never ever has he had any prior connection to Bolton - you are just a vehicle for him. I bet the baroness will be still there supporting the club in ten years time - KA will be long gone.....and BWFC will have to go through administration to survive.

817Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ososhot7 wrote:You are missing the point Ken has made a career out of bending accounting rules and moving money to legitimise it - often to offshore destinations. 
He will not care one iota what devastation he leaves behind at your club - whether his current dealings will lead to a further closure of a business or disqualification from directorships - is of very little consequence to how he operates. He has been there, done it, bilked the money out the business and sodded off to Monaco many times before.
For God sake open your eyes and smell the coffee - he’ll be flying out of Bolton on a private jet the minute he feels he’s taken YOUR club for everything he can.
That’s the game being played out - never ever has he had any prior connection to Bolton - you are just a vehicle for him. I bet the baroness will be still there supporting the club in ten years time - KA will be long gone.....and BWFC will have to go through administration to survive.

I'm not missing the point at all.

Even if he is the best asset stripper in the world, he first has to find a way past Davies (and Jones) secured loans on the club - Davies left his money in the club to deliberately block any potential asset striping arising, then secondly find some assets to strip - if he doesn't pay back a loan of £5 million in about six weeks time he's forfeited ownership of the club in any event.

What assets can he strip anyway?  No one will loan him money without there being a charge on assets - and despite Wanderlust's oft rantings about him 'pawning' assets, no charges have been made against the club other than what we already know about.  He's not sold anything - there's enough Anderson haters out there who would gladly tell us all if he has.  We've not got any decent players to sell in this window, so what exactly is there left to plunder from us - and how?

Finally even if he was a modern day Dick Turpin, you still can't do anything to stop him until he's actually done something - and the point I've been making all along that few if any want to hear on Nuts - is that he is innocent until proved otherwise.

You can't just walk into the club and turf him out because he 'we' suspect that he's up to no good - people have to prove that first - and all I've basically been saying to Wanderlust and all the other anti-Anderson's all this time is either 'put up or shut up'.

And despite everything and three years from when he first walked into the club they still have not produced one shred of hard evidence, other than he's been tardy on paying creditors and players and that he's told a few whoppers.

Well on that basis you could probably close down half the companies in the uk!

818Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:36

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

As a complete neutral who knew the family very well - I think you are missing the point - Just look at the financial position, league position and negative publicity. How low do you want to go? Trust me KA will take you there - and he will walk away without it costing him a single penny - this is all about his ego and how much he can take out of the company.
Trust me Ken won’t be donating to £2 million to Bolton hospital Vichai style! I’d be amazed if he even spent 200k on a new player....

819Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:37

I’m sure Ken has stayed on the right side of the law throughout. No hard evidence to say otherwise anyway.

All we have to judge is what he’s saying and doing. Which I think we can all agree (even Sluffy?), has been abysmal. Failure to make payments, nonsense statements and public arguments, dragging the clubs name through the mud and ultimately hampering any chance of success on the pitch.

820Ken Anderson - update. - Page 41 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:58

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The worrying thing is that if Ososhot7 is speaking the truth, and I have no reason to believe he isn't, it sounds like Ken is very good at making it look as if everything is legit even when it isn't. It would be interesting to know if any reporters have read his (Ososhot7) comments on here and are trying to dig a little deeper than normal. To be honest, I would not be able to understand the EFL being able to accept Ken as fit to run the club if some of his past businesses were uncovered as being used for laundering money from Drugs (implied by Ososhot7) as an example.

I guess that the reality is, Ken owns the Club and it doesn't matter what people think of him as he stated he is in no hurry to sell up (although personally I cannot believe that), so we are stuck with him until he defaults on the ED loan or finds a buyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum