Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County

+15
essex red
sbredfan
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
WanderingTree
mikenffc
bwfc71
xmiles
Keegan
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 10:49

mikenffc

David Ngog
David Ngog

As a Forest fan, this is hilarious. My fav part has to be:

Clough you fucking moron, fuck off back to Nottingham and leave this once great club alone. I hate you, I fucking hate you.

Ps: you are banned from our forums for friday nights game. Wink

22Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 10:50

WanderingTree

David Ngog
David Ngog

Forest fan here. Just have to say this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I hope our forums aren't as bad on Friday night, but I don't hold out much hope.

Good luck for the season (after Friday of course) Very Happy

23Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 10:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't expect to be doing one of these on Friday night, it's a long time since we won two games back-to-back.

24Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 10:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

ive had a butchers round the forest forums...

I hope we win, your Behind Enemy Lines feature will be a cracking read, it looks to me like they are suffering from 'Leeds syndrome' ... ''we are a massive club, why Haven't we just been handed a champions league spot for being such a massive club, we will beat shitty little Bolton'' etc etc...

the vitrol that will be flowing should this massive club concede 3 points (or one) to shitty little bolton will be worth reading!

25Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 11:01

WanderingTree

David Ngog
David Ngog

Not sure which Forest forums you've read, or how long ago, but seasons in League 1 followed by last year's debacle have beaten those kind of feelings out of most Forest fans. The sensible ones anyway.

Most of us are just happy with what happened in the summer in terms of the takeover, new manager and some decent signings, and are going into this season with hope more than expectation.

26Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 11:09

mikenffc

David Ngog
David Ngog

Agreed, not sure what forums you've been reading but most sensible fans won't be asking for no less than three points. I'd personally take a draw.

And I don't think you'll find many posts calling for the managers head like the majority of the Derby fans were in the OP either.

27Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 11:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Forest fans.

You are more than welcome to join us for a bit of friendly banter at anytime before, during and after our game on Friday, the match thread can be found here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We enjoy the humour but lets all of us keep any personal abuse away from here please, we are not Derby fans after all!

(Sorry Derby fans!).

28Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:04

sbredfan

David Ngog
David Ngog

BoltonTillIDie wrote:A few positive comments on Twitter too - Should do more of this Nat! Fans love it Very Happy

.... particularly us Nottingham Forest fans as you will appreciate. I myself just hope our fans can post some funny banter but aren't as vitriolic and abusive as the Direby ones were.
Let's hope for a good game tomorrow evening that does both teams proud, ooh, and of course win for us. Very Happy

29Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:09

essex red

essex red
David Ngog
David Ngog

well your message is all over the Forest boards and making them piss laughing so thanks for that

30Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:10

essex red

essex red
David Ngog
David Ngog

lets see if you are fucking laughing tomorrow night Laughing

my fav was

"Fuck off Davies you fat cunt, you are a shitty Bolton bastard who embarassed himself playing for England and ate all the pies in Lancashire. I want to meet you in a dark alley and do vicious things to you, I want to eat your heart and cook your eyes for dinner. I want to break into your home and do a shit on your carpet, then roll about in it so you are forever reminded of me. Then I’ll do an even bigger dump in your toilet and block the whole of your street. Think of me when you’re swimming in our own shit. I hate you Davies you cunt. Oh, it wasn’t davies who scored." Smile

Derby wanker

Last edited by essex red on Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:13; edited 1 time in total

31Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you mind posting a link or telling us which forums?

32Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quality avatar, essex red.

33Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just seen this comment on a Forest forum:

That is funny, if that is Natasha as per pic, she looks like she needs nailing big time.

lol!

The only worry is that someone called "her" a tranny later on in the thread.

34Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Thu Aug 23 2012, 20:49

Quoncy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hilarious!

Here's hoping we can get three points on Friday night so that I can read more of this stuff.

Keep up the good work Nat!

35Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Fri Aug 24 2012, 15:12

Mr White

Mr White
David Ngog
David Ngog

An excellent read Smile

36Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Sat Aug 25 2012, 06:37

postmandan

David Ngog
David Ngog

Forest fan here just wanted to say thats amazing! Well done Natasha Very Happy

37Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Sat Aug 25 2012, 09:45

daveskrackers

David Ngog
David Ngog

This is gold-dust, Natasha... thank you... cheers

As a Forest fan, the Sheep comments are hilarious... but your sublime, deadpan intro's make it doubley so... lol!

Please become a Forest fan so we can read your stuff regularly... I love you Wink

38Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Sat Aug 25 2012, 10:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks chaps, but you should be thanking the Derby fans....they are the real stars here Very Happy

39Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Derby County Sat Aug 25 2012, 10:19

daveskrackers

David Ngog
David Ngog

They are never stars... trust me, I'm a Tree Hugger... and without your commentary, it's just a collection of whinges from that lot down the A52... Very Happy and we're well used to that Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum