Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Scared Of Public Toilets?

+11
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
largehat
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A few years ago, I walked into Chorley Old Road Morrisons toilets and somebody with a severe case of the shits had, in one cubicle, clearly bent forward and used their arse as a hosepipe.
I can have a number one or two almost anywhere, but it's a different matter when the cubicle is dripping in shit.

22Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said this before but i was driving back from a gig in Portsmouth (i think it was anyway) once and stopped at a tesco to use the toilet, went in the cubicle, shut the door, and on the back of the door in massive letters was the word "SHIT" written in shit.

I dread to think who had done it.

23Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

When I much was younger and much more naieve, I was driving back home to Bolton on the M6 when my tummy told me I urgently had to have a call of nature - very unusual for me - must have been a bad pint the night before or something!

Anyway pulled up at the next service station, went to the toilet and I noticed about eye level sat down a hole to the cubicle next door.

I couldn't fathom why somebody had made such a hole in that exact spot until someone walked into the adjoining cubicle for a piss.

The penny soon dropped then!

I quickly wiped my bum, washed my hands, did not look at anybody in the eye and left as fast as I could.

Never used service station cubicles since!

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:02; edited 1 time in total

24Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've said this before but i was driving back from a gig in Portsmouth (i think it was anyway) once and stopped at a tesco to use the toilet, went in the cubicle, shut the door, and on the back of the door in massive letters was the word "SHIT" written in shit.

I dread to think who had done it.

Someone called Shit perhaps?

Still, it made me laugh.

25Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:
For the next three Glastonburys I couldn't bring myself to have a number two for the whole week. So for three years in a row, I went from Wednesday morning to Monday afternoon without taking a dump in the last week of June. I can't explain how I did it. I'm a definite two-a-day man the rest of the time.

was it like this? Laughing
Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAnezx4bXn_2UBRVixQGLls2fvLRA26ZlDhMDcnKOjnUb5Nfvx

26Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's what I hope for, but no, once you let 5 days' worth loose, it doesn't all cascade out at once. I end up doing a normal one at Michaelwood and then needing to go again at Hilton Park.

27Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:That's what I hope for, but no, once you let 5 days' worth loose, it doesn't all cascade out at once. I end up doing a normal one at Michaelwood and then needing to go again at Hilton Park.

lol!

28Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 22:28

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I once "dated" a woman who got off on shagging in public toilets. The dirtier the better. I remember one fateful afternoon in Philips Park shagging her in a cubicle looking down into a toilet that looked like the whole GB Olympic team had taken a dump in. I deserved a medal for keeping it up. At one point she had her foot in the bog but it didn't stop her. Dirty Gorton wench.

29Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 23:12

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Stage fright is a bitch. Especially when you got to really pee

30Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:12

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am.

I haven't had a wee-wee in a public toilet for over 10 years. By public toilet I mean any toilet that other people can use i.e. hotel, gym, cinema, pub, restaurant etc.

I just find other people have disgusting toilet habits. I would rather squat in a bush than use a public toilet. And I regularly have done.

Are you scared of public toilets, and what is the worst place you've been forced to pee-pee?

Where do you wee at the football matches? You dine in a box don't you? Must need a wee between 12 and 6 pm at some stage surely?

31Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

jayjay23 wrote:
Where do you wee at the football matches? You dine in a box don't you? Must need a wee between 12 and 6 pm at some stage surely?

Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 TENA-Lady-Super-pb

32Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:32

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh yeah. Women just piss themselves don't they. TENA LADY.

So not only does Natasha go in a box for dining she has a lining in her box.

33Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Fri Aug 24 2012, 02:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If it wasn't for the TENA LADY ads I'd have had no idea that ladies piss blue.

34Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Fri Feb 09 2024, 12:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Bob is reviving a thread, I'll revive this one.
I went into a Tote bookies in Farnworth, and before making out my bet, I went to the toilet, where I was conronted by the biggest turd I've ever seen.
It sat there like a crocodile, half in, half out of the water, waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
There was no toilet paper down there, indicating the culprit hadn't even bothered to wipe his arse!
I fled the cubicle, then the shop, concerned that someone might think I was responsible.
I still have flashbacks.
I'd have to be desperate to use any kind of public convenience these days.
No man should have to look upon such horrors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum