Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

681Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the Germans already own Rolls Royce, Bentley and Mini?

682Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Well the guy in the audience is obviously intellectually challenged.

683Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember xmiles you can't call brexiteers thick  Laughing

684Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 16:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What not even this one?

685Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 16:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NO COS THEY GET ALL UPSET INNIT

686Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 16:32

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Dire crowd on Question Time last night. Huge cheer when that clown Isabel Oakshott pushes No Deal, one guy asked to explain why he was so keen on it to which he explained as soon as we say no deal Angela Merkel will be on the phone begging us to come back and buy her cars.

Grim.

Yes I saw a couple of labour activists on twitter complaining. Funny what happens when you hold it outside of London.

You get a few more idiots is what that suggests.

687Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Dire crowd on Question Time last night. Huge cheer when that clown Isabel Oakshott pushes No Deal, one guy asked to explain why he was so keen on it to which he explained as soon as we say no deal Angela Merkel will be on the phone begging us to come back and buy her cars.

Grim.

Yes I saw a couple of labour activists on twitter complaining. Funny what happens when you hold it outside of London.

All people who disagree with you are idiots.

You're starting to sound like lord Adonis.

688Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:"far right" Jesus Christ.  :dougie:
Thought Jesus Christ was a commie?

To suggest anyone in the modern conservative party is far right is just ridiculous. 

May has overseen the biggest shift to the left in the parties history.

The amount of government intervention in people's lives is at an all time high. As is the amount of tax we pay. 

It's a shame there isn't a genuine right wing presence at the top of the party the country might not be in this mess if there was.

689Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 17:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

To suggest anyone in the modern conservative party is far right is just ridiculous. 

The amount of government intervention in people's lives is at an all time high. As is the amount of tax we pay. 

It's a shame there isn't a genuine right wing presence at the top of the party the country might not be in this mess if there was.

Hipster I can't really decide whether you are:
a) just wumming
b) very very right wing
c) delusional.

On balance I hope it is option a.

690Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And the trains would run on time.

691Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:40

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Grim.

All people who disagree with you are idiots.

You're starting to sound like lord Adonis.

Not what I suggested at all. 

However, anyone who thinks that the moment we declare no deal Angela Merkel is going to be making a panicky phone call, begging us to come back is, without a doubt, an idiot.

692Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well she is in a technical recession so maybe not.

693Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Hipster I can't really decide whether you are:
a) just wumming
b) very very right wing
c) delusional.

On balance I hope it is option a.

You seriously think the Tory party is right wing?

When their last manifesto was lifted from the Ed Stone?

There is no conservative party at the moment. It's new labour Vs old labour Marxists.

694Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well she is in a technical recession so maybe not.

Disagree, but it's looking increasingly likely we'll find out who the idiot is.

695Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:55

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

There is no conservative party at the moment. It's new labour Vs old labour Marxists.

What sort of policies are you after?

696Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fear the British electorate. Many years ago the woman next door refused to vote for Neil Kinnock, mainly because she'd seen him on ITV playing the guitar.
Things haven't changed much.

697Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I reckon Hipster might be Buster Mottram. Very Happy

698Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 19:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Lower taxes would be a start.

699Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 19:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I fear the British electorate. Many years ago the woman next door refused to vote for Neil Kinnock, mainly because she'd seen him on ITV playing the guitar.

I still watch kinnocks victory speech when I'm in need of cheering up. What a wanker.

700Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 19:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I fear the British electorate. Many years ago the woman next door refused to vote for Neil Kinnock, mainly because she'd seen him on ITV playing the guitar.

I still watch kinnocks victory speech when I'm in need of cheering up. What a wanker.
It was cringeworthy. Still makes me laugh though.
Well alright!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum