Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 50]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
You're not taking this seriously. The bottom jaw comes off, although I'm not sure why. I've already done the 'Alas,Poor Yorick' bit.
Its uses are limited, if you discount crimping pastry.
If the jaw comes off have you thought of turning it upside down and using it as a salad bowl? It would make an interesting conversation piece when you have guests for dinner.
Obviously you'd have to strategically place a pair of slippers underneath to stop it rolling around.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
If the jaw comes off have you thought of turning it upside down and using it as a salad bowl? It would make an interesting conversation piece when you have guests for dinner.
Obviously you'd have to strategically place a pair of slippers underneath to stop it rolling around.
I'm not allowed to dine with normal people. I have pretty basic eating habits. I consider cutlery to be jewellery.
How hard is it to eat a pie or a pasty?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm not allowed to dine with normal people. I have pretty basic eating habits. I consider cutlery to be jewellery.
How hard is it to eat a pie or a pasty?
Love food that I can grab hold of and chomp on. A lapsed vegetarian my preference remains a roast chicken carcass, ideally with garlic.
But to be serious for a minute, do you actually wear spoon earrings?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spoon earrings wouldn't be a good look for me. I leave earrings to women and pirates.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not bad.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 46 Img_0810

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody Hell Boncey you're rich!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bloody Hell Boncey you're rich!
Not mine I'm afraid. Crying or Very sad

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We actually won 29K on the euro millions recently and that was a massive shock, we've never won anything like that before. Mrs Pig has a lot of it spent in her head already  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:We actually won 29K on the euro millions recently and that was a massive shock, we've never won anything like that before. Mrs Pig has a lot of it spent in her head already  Very Happy
That's a tidy amount. Good to hear about a bit of good luck for a change. If Ken Anderson phones, hang up. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Daily mail's current headline gave me a chuckle...

'I decided to divorce Amber Heard when she defecated in our bed'

Shocked Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Little lad next door can't wait for the swimming pools to open. He's desperate to learn to swim, something all kids should hanker for. Great to hear.
My dad taught me to swim in one lesson. He just took me to the lake and threw me in.
It was easy once I'd cut myself out of the sack.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DUTCH DECOY

KEMPTON 6.10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:DUTCH DECOY

KEMPTON 6.10
I've backed it each way at 13/2. I'll probably lose my trousers. Surprised

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mark Johnston says Dutch Decoy is in good form at home, and he is looking forward to making a start with him. Mark says this is Dutch Decoy's first attempt at seven furlongs, a distance Mark thinks he will stay, based on his form last season. Mark says he will learn more about Dutch Decoy after this race, but he hopes he can run well in an open-looking contest.

Our view: Rodin is one of the current favourites, based on his recent win at Lingfield, in his first race over 7f. He is up 6lbs so must improve, but he does appear to be going the right way. The Blue Bower has won both her starts for Jonathan Portman, over both 7f and 6f. She is up 11lbs in total for those two victories, but is a filly in form. Nehaall won a 7f fillies' novice race in January, but was well beaten at Newmarket last month; it's probably too soon to write her off. Shoot The Moon ran well over 6f at Kempton last month, and was keeping on over the same trip at Windsor more recently. 

Angelic Time won over 7f at Wolverhampton last November, but was well beaten in a better contest at Yarmouth last month. Philipa Victoria has run well in both her starts, but is not obviously well-handicapped. The same could be said about Glorious Zoff. Epic Endeavour was beaten a head on debut at Lingfield, but was well held at Newmarket recently. Qasbaz has run well in three starts last season, has been gelded, and is up in trip. Cheat has no form since winning a handicap over this course and distance last season.

Dutch Decoy needed every yard of the 6f when winning at Hamilton (a stiff course on good to soft ground) last August, and ran well in a good race at Ayr (flat track) the following month. This step up in trip should suit, and we hope he can run well. His wide draw (9) could be a hindrance, but we hope he is good enough to show promise for the season ahead. We recommend a value price to be 5/1.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 46 Giphy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Incredible! Came from last to first in the final furlong to run out the 11/1 winner. Nice work Cajun. cheers

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He did the same thing 10 months ago at Hamilton.

My wife has a share in the horse, I think she owns half an ear.

I can't beleive he started at 11/1 yesterday after being around 5/1 in most lists.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes,I was surprised at the odds. Luckily I got 'best odds' with Ladbrokes so I was well pleased. A furlong out I'd given up hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum