Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 52]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ignore these tossers Martin, they have no lives.  Very Happy

Post 410 is what I was referring to.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I keep hearing this name Howard. Who the fook is he?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sluffy's cut and paste guru.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:

That's extremely rich coming from the ONLY poster who as actually cut and pasted in respect of Howard - which you did today - see your post No 410 above.

Non of my posts have been cut and pastes at all.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

A bit childish.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the latest from "Howard" is that it's possible Anderson could walk away with up to £4.7 million.
Some people are suggesting that his tenure could be viewed as a success in that he would do so with all the clubs debts paid off and with a new and richer owner in place, conveniently forgetting that the club was worth over £40 million when he arrived - and that we could have got all that in 2016 PLUS the then value of the club had we gone into administration then. Made me laugh anyway.
I'm looking forward to hearing the view that Anderson intentionally frittered away the clubs assets just to get to this position in the full knowledge that this would happen (if it does) but that it couldn't have happened then but with an extra £40 million minus what's left to spend on e.g. the team. Cunning stunt or what?  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:So the latest from "Howard" is that it's possible Anderson could walk away with up to £4.7 million.
Some people are suggesting that his tenure could be viewed as a success in that he would do so with all the clubs debts paid off and with a new and richer owner in place, conveniently forgetting that the club was worth over £40 million when he arrived - and that we could have got all that in 2016 PLUS the then value of the club had we gone into administration then. Made me laugh anyway.
I'm looking forward to hearing the view that Anderson intentionally frittered away the clubs assets just to get to this position in the full knowledge that this would happen (if it does) but that it couldn't have happened then but with an extra £40 million minus what's left to spend on e.g. the team. Cunning stunt or what?  Very Happy

Dear God you are unbelievable!

First of all we don't know how accurate Howards assessment is, as far as anyone knows Anderson is still, at least on paper, at the club right now and will be until the sale is completed.  His estimate was given in reply to my question, which I'm sure you full well know.

As for some people are suggesting his tenure could be a success, etc, etc, well that is clearly aimed at me - then tag on your own views and opinions about capital value (without any known substantiating facts about whether they have diminished or not - yet again I may add!), then harp back to something that didn't happen three years ago - namely that we DIDN'T go into Administration - parcel these three elements together, then lob it at my door!

This is what I actually said on WandersWays - which clearly is nothing like what your warped mind must think I said -

"Before anyone goes ballistic over it [the total that Anderson may have taken out of the club (he owns) during his tenure] though we need to find out if in taking out these sums, if he's left us in a far better place (all creditors to be paid off, with a new owner with substantial funds, apparently) than where we were when he took on the club".

How the fuck can that be thought of as anything other than fair comment?

Apart from in your head, obviously!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So the latest from "Howard" is that it's possible Anderson could walk away with up to £4.7 million.

Dear God you are unbelievable!

First of all we don't know how accurate Howards assessment is, as far as anyone knows Anderson is still, at least on paper, at the club right now and will be until the sale is completed.  His estimate was given in reply to my question, which I'm sure you full well know.

As for some people are suggesting his tenure could be a success, etc, etc, well that is clearly aimed at me - then tag on your own views and opinions about capital value (without any known substantiating facts about whether they have diminished or not - yet again I may add!), then harp back to something that didn't happen three years ago - namely that we DIDN'T go into Administration - parcel these three elements together, then lob it at my door!

This is what I actually said on WandersWays - which clearly is nothing like what your warped mind must think I said -

"Before anyone goes ballistic over it [the total that Anderson may have taken out of the club (he owns) during his tenure] though we need to find out if in taking out these sums, if he's left us in a far better place (all creditors to be paid off, with a new owner with substantial funds, apparently) than where we were when he took on the club".

How the fuck can that be thought of as anything other than fair comment?

Apart from in your head, obviously!
I was referring to several comments on the same lines which you had obviously picked up on and regurgitated as usual e.g.

"Saved the Club from liquidation, steered through a tough couple of seasons, sorted the finances out enough that a decent buyer sees value to purchase and held his nerve to get the best deal available to him and about to pass the Club to someone who can drive it forward? "

...hence some people which is a plural noun.

I have no interest in what you write as I find you offensive and can usually read the originals that you plagiarise anyway.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people are missing lustys train of thought.

He's coming at it with his expertise in management consulting and international diplomacy rather than finance.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:As part of your on-going( and tedious ) scrap with Lusty I thought that this comment was a bit unfair. He didn't suggest that he was more knowledgeable than I was- it was more of a discussion about the contents of financial statements

It was a joke for ffs!

In the style of Hipsters post just above mine.

I even added (seriously) that I hope he did turn out to be right about some billionaire buying us!

Even Wanderlust took it as such.

I know it's stressful times and all that but don't lose your sense of humour.

OK- I failed to see that it was meant as humorous. You and lusty spend so much time at each others throats that its difficult to see where the bile subsides and humour takes over.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think people are missing lustys train of thought.

He's coming at it with his expertise in management consulting and international diplomacy rather than finance.
Now there you go - a bit of sarcasm to lighten the mood. Much preferable to the incessant "OMG" "What are you talking about?" "You've lost the plot" "You must be joking" and other preemptive mood contextualisers that Mr Completely Wrong About Anderson But Will Never Admit It trots out.

FYI my international work wasn't in diplomacy, though obviously with my tact it's a missed career opportunity,

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

At the end of the day everybody knows fuck all until it happens. And even then we wont know everything. So why not give the bickering a break so that those who come on for updates can actually find them instead of pages of bull shit.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:At the end of the day everybody knows fuck all until it happens. And even then we wont know everything. So why not give the bickering a break so that those who come on for updates can actually find them instead of pages of bull shit.
You're right. It's wearing being abused every time I post a comment. I think he needs "a break" for a few days.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:At the end of the day everybody knows fuck all until it happens. And even then we wont know everything. So why not give the bickering a break so that those who come on for updates can actually find them instead of pages of bull shit.
You're right. It's wearing being abused every time I post a comment. I think he needs "a break" for a few days.

I feel the same way in the brexit thread.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How come our sponsors Macron are owed £200k?

I've organised a few sponsorship deals in my time but never one which involved paying the sponsor, so what's that about? Did Anderson borrow money from them too?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Quite a few names doing the rounds, and four four two seem to be jumping on the band wagon, whether they actually know fuck all is anyones guess but they could be doing it for click bait.

Simon jordan seemed very passionate on talksport and knew quite  bit, maybe he is involved somewhere along the line, even if it is just advisory.  But obviously it is all pure speculation, and whoever it is, if they dont pump 3 billion into the first transfer window available they will be vilified

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Quite a few names doing the rounds, and four four two seem to be jumping on the band wagon, whether they actually know fuck all is anyones guess but they could be doing it for click bait.

Simon jordan seemed very passionate on talksport and knew quite  bit, maybe he is involved somewhere along the line, even if it is just advisory.  But obviously it is all pure speculation, and whoever it is, if they dont pump 3 billion into the first transfer window available they will be vilified
I thought Simon Jordan's comments about owners having a responsibility to the club and the fans were spot on. Don't usually agree with a lot he has to say and he did run out of money at Palace but only after he'd pumped tens of millions of his own dosh into the club. Corporate responsibility is certainly what we need now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:whoever it is, if they dont pump 3 billion into the first transfer window available they will be vilified

So true Johnny!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:whoever it is, if they dont pump 3 billion into the first transfer window available they will be vilified

So true Johnny!
It almost seems like BWFC fans want everyone to fail. Even when I was vilifying Anderson for being the arsehole that he is, I still wanted him to do well even though I knew he wasn't equipped to do so, especially on the financial and ethical fronts - it's like turning up to watch when Megson was in charge and still hoping the team would win.
Now "Howard" who has provided an interesting and so far accurate narrative of recent events on WW is being slagged off - not with facts or logic, but with distrust and malice. 
Where do these tossers come from?

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote: if they dont pump 3 billion into the first transfer window available they will be vilified
If they spent only £30 million on players  in their first transfer window they would be £29.8 million ahead of Ken in his 3 years.
We'd have some decent players with that money and not a load of crap like Ken signed

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Growler wrote:If they spent only £30 million on players  in their first transfer window they would be £29.8 million ahead of Ken in his 3 years.
We'd have some decent players with that money and not a load of crap like Ken signed
And a decent manager who could get a tune out of them, instead of the present shithouse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum