Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you vote in a second referendum

+10
rammywhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
xmiles
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
boltonbonce
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you vote?

referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum Vote_lcap7%referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum Vote_lcap93%referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum Vote_rcap 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum Empty Would you vote in a second referendum Mon Feb 25 2019, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't for obvious reasons.

Would you?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes and it would be the same choice as last time!

Nobody’s skipping this vote.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, if it would put this thing to bed.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think I might break my habit and actually vote if sense prevails and a second referendum is finally arranged.

I think the general public mood has shifted away from Brexit as people start to understand it probably won't be a good thing for us.

Of course there will be loads of Brexiteers who won't like a referendum - nor Brexit probably being overturned if one happens - and they will certainly demand yet another referendum if that turns out to be the case.

I think however the Brexit tide as probably permanently turned as the younger generations than mine can't remember life before being in the EU and the influx of immigration at the rate it as been in the last decade or so, and they perceive it as normal and not a detriment as perhaps some who can remember a different (but now long gone) time before that.

The future is theirs and for what it is worth I would want to vote for what they believe is the best for them (my child being one of them) so that would be one vote added to the Remain count!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd probably vote to remain just so I didn't have to read another two years of xmiles, TROY & wanderlust repeating themselves over and over and over and over.

Sluffy wrote:I think I might break my habit and actually vote if sense prevails and a second referendum is finally arranged.

I think the general public mood has shifted away from Brexit as people start to understand it probably won't be a good thing for us.

Of course there will be loads of Brexiteers who won't like a referendum - nor Brexit probably being overturned if one happens - and they will certainly demand yet another referendum if that turns out to be the case.

I think however the Brexit tide as probably permanently turned as the younger generations than mine can't remember life before being in the EU and the influx of immigration at the rate it as been in the last decade or so, and they perceive it as normal and not a detriment as perhaps some who can remember a different (but now long gone) time before that.

The future is theirs and for what it is worth I would want to vote for what they believe is the best for them (my child being one of them) so that would be one vote added to the Remain count!

You don’t vote :facepalm:.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes. Remain

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd probably vote to remain just so I didn't have to read another two years of xmiles, TROY & wanderlust repeating themselves over and over and over and over.

It will all be worth it then. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd probably vote to remain just so I didn't have to read another two years of xmiles, TROY & wanderlust repeating themselves over and over and over and over.

Think you’ll find I’ve been the most insightful poster on that thread.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes i would OUT. Today's youngsters do not have a clue what is happening to their country lambs to the slaughter stupid bastards.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Won't happen, even if Labour get behind the idea because the original referendum asked such a stupid unqualified question the MPs - who are trying to curry favour with their constituents to ensure re-election - don't actually understand what they voted for in the first place so will be divided.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Yes i would OUT. Today's youngsters do not have a clue what is happening to their country lambs to the slaughter stupid bastards.

And what is happening to their country?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes and I would vote the same as last time-REMAIN , to stop this current madness.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Yes i would OUT. Today's youngsters do not have a clue what is happening to their country lambs to the slaughter stupid bastards.

They are living in one of the most open and compassionate countries in the world that gives them huge opportunities in life, free healthcare and a decent education system. They are not suppressed by dictators or the military, have the protection of the legal system, live in a relatively clean environment and enjoy freedom of speech and travel.
Their country is currently a member of one of the largest trading blocs in the world that is designed to ensure those freedoms are protected going forward and although their country and the European Union we belong to are by no means perfect, they currently enjoy a quality of life and life expectancy better than any time in British history and is pretty much near the top of the international tree.
Which is why I would vote Remain - so that their and my country can continue to have a say in the process that works to improve and protect our future and iron out the relatively minor flaws that have yet to be addressed.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would vote remain again, as Lusty says the EU isn't perfect by a long stretch but we are starting to see what will happen if and when we do leave. 
Foreign companies are pulling out left, right and centre and even the likes of James Dyson is moving his business to Singapore. So much for backing Britain after Brexit eh James?  Rolling Eyes

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OUT

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I would vote remain again, as Lusty says the EU isn't perfect by a long stretch but we are starting to see what will happen if and when we do leave. 
The thing is that you have to be in it to influence changing it for the better.
Leaving is just chickening out. Grown ups don't turn their backs on problems - they roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. It's like all those people who had never voted but turned out to vote Leave - they don't want to get involved and take responsibility for the way our country is governed but are quite happy to sit on the sidelines and whinge when they don't get what they want. Voting should be compulsory.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:

Well that is too big a subject to give a short answer. Let me ask you a question do you have any fillings in your teeth?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Well that is too big a subject to give a short answer. Let me ask you a question do you have any fillings in your teeth?

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum