Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Owners - Football Ventures (Whites)

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Parminder Basran and Sharon Brittan's company that seems likely to take over the club in the next few days.

Two new Directors appointed today, Jeff Thomas (who is an entrepreneur and expected to be the next Chairman) and Michael James (the big Wanderers supporter and the one who has loaned money to keep the club going as well as a current creditor of Burnden Leisure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sharon is expected to be the new Managing Director.

I still can't work out how they will get a return on their investment of buying the club but do feel a lot more happier that James is on board with them.

A new beginning in the next 48 hours or sooner we hope!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael James is one of the creditors and has his loan secured against the car park. Not seeing any serious money in this lot but didn't expect to with Anderson severely limiting the investor options by leaving it so late and painting himself into a corner.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone tell me why you’d fork out £27M for a club on its knees if you don’t have serious cash to play with

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another bunch of paupers. Excellent.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Someone tell me why you’d fork out £27M for a club on its knees if you don’t have serious cash to play with
There could be a lot of reasons, some of which you don't want to know about however I suspect they paid a lot less than 27m and the last time the the accounts were published the assets were worth 38 million although that was a while back. One of the Directors was owed a reported 5 million so maybe he just wants to make sure he gets it back although knocking that off the bill was probably his contribution to the buy in. Perhaps they want to develop the car park and put a supermarket in the ESL? Or graze sheep on the pitch? Nobody knows yet - all we can hope is that they have a plan and it's a good one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum