Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 33]

121Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote: What a stupid cunt!

You really are quite a nasty person.

122Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Shocked

123Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You know when you said there was never a time to use this word?

Well to be fair at this moment in time it is with May!

124Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You know when you said there was never a time to use this word?

Well to be fair at this moment in time it is with May!

That rarest of moments when karly and I agree about anything. Smile

125Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really isn't.

I'm guessing xmiles doesn't use that word around his family so why is it acceptable on here?

About time the mods did something about it.

126Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:It really isn't.

I'm guessing xmiles doesn't use that word around his family so why is it acceptable on here?

About time the mods did something about it.

To avoid further offence I am happy to rephrase my comment as "stupid person". It doesn't have quite the same impact but it is less offensive and removes any suggestion of misogyny.

127Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too late, Sluffy has promised a full investigation.

128Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Shocked

129Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 21:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She'll be back off to Brussels in the morning for more tea and cake.

She's even going to being this fucking deal back to the house!

130Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 21:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Too late, Sluffy has promised a full investigation.
Oh my God!
Will he be responsible for writing the report? I'm 65.

131Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 21:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's promised to keep it under 1000 pages.

132Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 22:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I will ask wanderlust to prepare my defence.

133Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 06:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Without a hint of irony Anna sourbry complained that her votes kept being ignored!! 

Do these people even think before they speak.

134Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 09:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This Comedy of Errors is straight out of the great bard's playlist...

No deal ruled out with two weeks to go before we are due to leave with erm....no deal.

No consensus as to what we want or what Breaksit actually means so after a week or so of cross party consultation, co-operation, confusion and clock watching, the Prime Minister will go back to the EU to be told to fuck off in 27 languages.

NO prospect of a People's Vote that would give the option to reject Breaksit as losing that that would be a humiliation too far so kicking the can down the road or acceptance of May's deal with a few words changed to try and make it seem more palatable look like the only possible outcomes at this stage.

Beyond a joke.

135Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 09:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I will ask wanderlust to prepare my defence.
There is no defence. She knows exactly what to do to appease her foreign masters so use of the "s-word" is indefensible and inappropriate.

136Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 09:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Janet Street Porter has commented on Theresa May saying "How can we trust a woman to run the country whose favourite 'lucky coat' looks like a sleeping bag?"

Brexit negotiations - Page 7 10958084-0-image-m-12_1552518437696

137Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 10:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Janet Street Porter has commented on Theresa May saying "How can we trust a woman to run the country whose favourite 'lucky coat' looks like a sleeping bag?"

....and Janet Street-Porter is a model of looking good and the epitome of high fashion is she?. She looks like she's slept in a hedge and  got Stevie Wonder to cut her hair.

138Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 11:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:Janet Street Porter has commented on Theresa May saying "How can we trust a woman to run the country whose favourite 'lucky coat' looks like a sleeping bag?"

....and Janet Street-Porter is a model of looking good and the epitome of high fashion is she?. She looks like she's slept in a hedge and  got Stevie Wonder to cut her hair.
How can we trust a woman that equates dress sense with competence? It's like saying Janet Street Porter is a crap newspaper editor because she knows nothing about being an astronaut.

139Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit rich coming from someone who dresses like a novelty dildo.
Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Cvn-UeLVYAAg9sj

140Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 14 2019, 12:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bit rich coming from someone who dresses like a novelty dildo.
Brexit negotiations - Page 7 Cvn-UeLVYAAg9sj

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum