Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 33]

581brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 15:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he still here?

brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 6027780-sisters-hiding-behind-a-door-peeping-thru-a-letter-box

582brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:In all fairness Mr. Pig, I got more than my fair share from Bread and they both came on in the early hours pissed posting abuse on many, many occasions.
i remember and am sorry that happened to you KP, you certainly didn't deserve that.

I just get annoyed with Sluffy and his rubbishing of the site (which he owns) and that he takes no responsibility for any issues that hes been involved in that have lead to the site being so much quieter than it used to be.
The site could run very well with

Last edited by Norpig on Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:23; edited 1 time in total

583brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm biting, not sure why though. Lusty wasn't the only one to have the same views about Anderson and at the end of the day that's his opinion. A forum is meant to be a place where you can have an opinion and others will either agree or disagree.
My main issue with you is that you just can't see that you have made it personal with the likes of Lusty.Granted he did take it too far some times but it became almost a personal battle on here between the two of you and that is why people have stopped posting and new members don't feel they can contribute.
People got so fed up with the constant back and forth between you two. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but maybe it's time i looked for another forum to post on as you will never change and this site will descend into a long painful and slow death.
Keep fiddling Nero.

Ok, I'll bite back!

I've got plenty going on in my life shortly and was going to step back for a while in a few weeks anyway but I'll do it now instead.

I'll unban Wanderlust, Breads already free to post and you can do whatever you like without me being around - you can also deal with any solicitor letters we receive too when the 'opinion' of some is seen to be libellous - yes it does happen.

As it's me that's apparently fucked up the forum I've no doubt you'll soon have it busy and fun again in my absence.

Over to you now.

Do as you see fit Sluffy just wish you would open your eyes to the problems you've helped create.

As for libel, i'll take that with a pinch of salt if you don't mind unless there is actual proof you've received a solicitors letter.

584brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've registered on WW today just to see what's happening there seeing as our glorious leader thinks it's better than his own site.

585brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've registered on WW today just to see what's happening there seeing as our glorious leader thinks it's better than his own site.
I've joined the WI.

586brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bake us a nice cake then boncey. may calm us all down  Very Happy

587brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bake us a nice cake then boncey. may calm us all down  Very Happy
I'm dealing with it.
brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f99df55c052d46680e991d8528b3c9804c429016&rid=giphy

588brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to Breadman's comeback post.

589brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've been very quiet Nat. I know you were upset when you had to give in to the elasticated waist, but all women spread out a little when they reach a certain age. Have a look through the Ambrose Wilson catalogue, it's full of good stuff for the fuller figure.
I'd lend you mine but the pages are stuck together.

590brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Supreme court ruling goes against Boris.

591brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 11:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully he'll resign and let the grown ups take over now then.

592brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:Supreme court ruling goes against Boris.

Just more evidence that he is a congenital liar but evidence means nothing to brexiteers.

593brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's already increased his lead in the polls, I think people see it as the "establishment" ganging up on him.

594brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:48

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's already increased his lead in the polls, I think people see it as the "establishment" ganging up on him.

Where's your evidence for this?

595brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's already increased his lead in the polls, I think people see it as the "establishment" ganging up on him.
A 'gang' of Supreme Court judges. Something needs to be done.

I'm sick of them hanging around on street corners, smoking cigars, and necking bottles of port.

One of them knocked his pipe out on my head last week. It's a national scandal.

596brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is the establishment, which is a big part of the problem with all the Eton toffs like BoJo and Cameron who have never had a real job and end up PM.

597brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people are getting sick and tired of all this nonsense.

What has today achieved? Will this sort out Brexit once and for all? Of course not, it just gives MP's a platform to continue telling us what they don't want. They've been doing that for 3 years.

If they're so against Boris and they think he's weak then surely they should be all for a General Election?

598brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None of the parties are covering themselves in glory to be honest, Labour can't decide what they want to do and are sitting on the fence, the Tories are still at each others throats and the Lib Dems have said they would revoke article 50 which will go down well with the 17.4 million leave voters.

Boris did try and pull a fast one and prorogue Parliament, it's madness that Parliament could have been in effect closed just before the biggest decision this country has had to make since World War 2.

599brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 18:12

I think the Labour position is easily the most pragmatic and sensible now. Get a new deal then put it to the people to decide.

The Lib Dem’s and Tories are as bad as each other, Swinsons revoke article 50 is indefensible. It’s a lack of compromise which has got us into this mess.

600brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Sep 24 2019, 19:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think people are getting sick and tired of all this nonsense.

What has today achieved? Will this sort out Brexit once and for all? Of course not, it just gives MP's a platform to continue telling us what they don't want. They've been doing that for 3 years.

If they're so against Boris and they think he's weak then surely they should be all for a General Election?
I think it's hilarious especially the bit where Boris's puppetmaster Cummings actually made a mistake for once in assuming that Labour etc would fall into the trap of going for an election before a deal was struck or a people's vote took place. He was so confident of railroading no-deal through as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum