Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside's Tweets

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gartside's Tweets Empty Gartside's Tweets Sun Sep 02 2012, 15:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Read into this what you will but it sounds to me as though Coyle has got to Christmas to sort his mess out -

At 4 o’clock this morning he tweeted this -

Absolutely gutted for our fantastic support. You deserve much better. So far not good enough.

A couple of hours ago his next and only tweet since was not a tweet at all but a re-tweet of something sent to him - this -

I'd give Coyle at least till x-mas. Fans need to show a bit of patience and stop getting on teams back.

Whoopy do - Coyle for another 3 months me thinks!

No automatic promotion for us this season then.

What are the clowns playing at then - do they not want to go back up?

Very strange.

2Gartside's Tweets Empty Re: Gartside's Tweets Sun Sep 02 2012, 15:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I suspect he retweeted to get the second sentence across, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Gartside's Tweets Empty Re: Gartside's Tweets Sun Sep 02 2012, 15:41

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Unless we do a Reading and im hoping somehow we can win Watford then win at Birmingham and get a point at Sheff W.Holden should be back in a month or two.Wheater in January.I dont know why Matt Mills is getting so much stick.He has only played 2 matches.Sven Goran Eriksson signed him for £5 million.Once he beds in he will be a good player.People preferring Knightmare.Anelka didnt score for 10 games before he scored 2 v Arsenal.Didnt make him a bad player did it.Ream and Knight were shit 1/10 but if the team have not got the knowhow how to defend a corner their is something seriously wrong with the coaching and the defensive unit.No one on the posts No man to man marking.Clueless

4Gartside's Tweets Empty Re: Gartside's Tweets Sun Sep 02 2012, 15:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Keegan wrote:I suspect he retweeted to get the second sentence across, though.

I suspect he had a choice of tweets to choose from to retweet - there are still many fans who believe you should support the team and the manager no matter what.

To choose one with a specified period of time on it seems to corroborate the view that Coyle has 20 matches / until Christmas to get things sorted.

He shouldn't have even 20 seconds more imo!

5Gartside's Tweets Empty Re: Gartside's Tweets Sun Sep 02 2012, 16:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The writings on the wall if the chairman comes out and says you have until xmas to turn it around. I'm guessing at least one player in the bwfc camp would have seen this as a few use twitter so it's going to get back to the manager.

I wouldn't be surprised to see something happen this week, a vote of confidence perhaps from the board.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum