Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

+15
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
okocha
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
sunlight
Buellix
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Who will you vote for.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap45%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap25%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

221CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 17:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

I can't even remember what Wanderlust said, but I know it was minor compared to KP's comments regarding our Prime Minister.

222CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 17:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

I can't even remember what Wanderlust said, but I know it was minor compared to KP's comments regarding our Prime Minister.

Laughing

223CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 17:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing
I think he said that he thought Sluffy was an alien from planet ZOG.

224CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 19:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

225CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 19:41

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boris Johnson will go back to featuring in his own  Cartoon Strip in the Beano in which he comes up with ideas where nothing could possibly go wrong. He is usually on page 5 of the Beano, after Pup Parade and the Numbskulls.

226CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 23:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pathetic.

And of course abusive. Just what one would expect from a brexit fan.

228CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 08:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pathetic.

To answer your reply I refer you to my post for my final say on the matter.

229CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 08:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Pathetic.

To answer your reply I refer you to my post for my final say on the matter.

Let's hope it is your final say on the matter since you are clearly unable to contribute anything of value to the discussion.

230CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 08:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

231CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 08:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

232CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 08:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

I thought that was your job.

233CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 09:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

I thought that was your job.

Perhaps you're not as intelligent as you think then.

234CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 10:49

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He had his fingers crossed behind his back. That gets him off, hes in the clear.

235CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 11:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

How is "Running up the trade deficit and strangling small businesses with red tape the fault of the EU"?

A trade deficit occurs when a country's imports exceed its exports. The EU doesn't compel us to import or export anything, the choice is ours.

236CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 12:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

237CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 17:55

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:How is "Running up the trade deficit and strangling small businesses with red tape the fault of the EU"?

A trade deficit occurs when a country's imports exceed its exports. The EU doesn't compel us to import or export anything, the choice is ours.

I was being sarcastic. Brexit Politicians and lying are an accepted thing. Michael Gove has said that Boris is such an appalling liar and that his rival for the PM job made a deliberate decision to stand in front of a bus with an utterly preposterous claim on the side of it. Gove said he has to be punished for it, ideally with a prison term. Gove said Johnson is unfit for the PM job.
Gove said that he is the obvious choice for PM as he cares about the environment because he once went camping in a forest.

238CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 17:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gove is a snake and would sell his own Morher to be PM, i wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.

239CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 19:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

240CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 12 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Thu May 30 2019, 19:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ha! Quite the endorsement. I’ll stand with Corbyn on this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum