Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

+15
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
okocha
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
sunlight
Buellix
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Who will you vote for.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Meant to say, we are all now standing on the forecourt arguing, with nothing happening.

Time to walk away from it then. Very Happy

Too drunk to deal with your detailed reply to my analogy. Very Happy  
No problem. I read it again, and even confused myself  Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit party now second in a poll of Westminster voting intention.

Laughing Laughing

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Brexit Party to send a message to May and Corbyn to get a deal done so we can get on with the main problems that concern us all.

NHS and Social Care being at the top of my list.

Just doing my postal vote as I write this.

I see Claire Fox is number one  for The Brexit Party in the North West Region, she always talks a lot of sense on the  late night Sky News Review.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think politics, and politicians, will now need to be more honest and straight-talking than before, especially as shown in the last year. The public have had enough, and party loyalty will mean less now than it ever has, with a more fluid voting public. If you don't give, achieve, or stick to, what you promised, then you can expect to lose votes, and nothing is guaranteed.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spot on Glos.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sent my postal vote in today. Voted Green.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:The Brexit Party to send a message to May and Corbyn to get a deal done so we can get on with the main problems that concern us all.

I see Claire Fox is number one  for The Brexit Party in the North West Region, she always talks a lot of sense on the  late night Sky News Review.

Claire Fox is "a former revolutionary communist who once supported Irish republicanism and opposed the Good Friday peace deal". Doesn't sound like talking a lot of sense to me.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Sent my postal vote in today. Voted Green.
If you are turning green, please see your doctor.

It's probably some kind of vitamin deficiency.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:

It’s affected his brain too where he should have selected the Brexit Party! Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:I think politics, and politicians, will now need to be more honest and straight-talking than before, especially as shown in the last year. The public have had enough, and party loyalty will mean less now than it ever has, with a more fluid voting public. If you don't give, achieve, or stick to, what you promised, then you can expect to lose votes, and nothing is guaranteed.

So you think Farage is "honest and straight-talking"?

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:The Brexit Party to send a message to May and Corbyn to get a deal done so we can get on with the main problems that concern us all.

Claire Fox is "a former revolutionary communist who once supported Irish republicanism and opposed the Good Friday peace deal". Doesn't sound like talking a lot of sense to me.
She's moved on.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I think politics, and politicians, will now need to be more honest and straight-talking than before, especially as shown in the last year. The public have had enough, and party loyalty will mean less now than it ever has, with a more fluid voting public. If you don't give, achieve, or stick to, what you promised, then you can expect to lose votes, and nothing is guaranteed.

:facepalm:   :flog:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:
xmiles wrote:

She's moved on.

I can't see any evidence of that. Look at this for example:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiLqvThsZbiAhVRqHEKHQIfA50QFjAMegQICBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fbrexit-party-candidate-claire-fox-told-to-disavow-ira-bombing-comments-11707877&usg=AOvVaw2HbSUiqcFRi8_KJwjjMA63

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:

It’s affected his brain too where he should have selected the Brexit Party! Very HappyCAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 3 A610fe2ab58741d0e9d2477f0b5dbd9c

Honest and straight talking are two things Farage is not.

Last edited by T.R.O.Y on Sun May 12 2019, 18:15; edited 1 time in total

Says it all that voters are willing to vote for a party with one serious policy. Time for everyone to take a breath and look at what they’re doing, anger over Brexit has got out of hand on all sides.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:

No idea why you picked on a Brexit advocate, rather than say, a Labour or Conservative member of Parliament, but on the whole, I would say 'yes'. Personally, I don't understand the animosity towards Farage. I realise its easier for him to be more open and honest in his views, as, stated above, he only has one main topic to argue, and one which the majority of referendum voters agree with.
I would say though, I'm not the only person to think the way I do, as he is forecast to win the European elections by some margin. its not that he is any more honest than the others, more that he is not as duplicitous or dishonest as those currently in situ.

Farage has been caught lying on so many occasions, i almost think you must be joking to claim he’s less duplicitous than other politicians. There’s no substance to that argument.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be voting for Nigel. Protest vote.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll be voting for Nigel. Protest vote.
In the words of George Orwell 'He is simply a hole in the air'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum