Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.

+8
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
Norpig
xmiles
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Next PM

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Deary me. more thinly veiled personal insults.

Pick literally any MP that backs remain. Look at their appalling history of lies and incompetence. Oh that must mean everyone who voted remain is the same.

This topic really has ruined political debate in this country.

So name one remain MP with a crime sheet as long as Boris'.

Fiona Onasanya

Pathetic response as expected.

Boris has committed serial adultery, lying, failing to reveal property details to Parliament, excessive expenses' claims, homophobia, racism, being involved in a GBH attempt, wasting public money, saying openly: 'Fxxk business' , endangering the lives of British citizens abroad by comments as Foreign Secretary (to only quote okocha's examples) and you can only come up with an ex-Labour MP with a criminal conviction.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

Yes I think I could find a few thousand MPs with a similar record.

Actually going to prison trumps that in my opinion.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, I see there’s no mention of the vile Jo Brand or the Muslim group chief comparing Boris to Hitler from the leftie remainers on here. 

I don’t know why you bother mate.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

So if there are "thousands" why can't you name a single remain supporting MP who has committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason'.   Mark Twain.

Boris has a huge diaper.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's a bit off subject but still kind of relevant but I've been watching 'The Thick of It' on BBC Iplayer (boxset).

It's a bit like an updated version of 'Yes Minister'

A bit out dated with some of the references but still a funny, vulgar and Machiavellian take on politics and keeping in power/burying cock-ups!

The programmes 'plunge' right in from the start - it takes you a while to understand what's going on - which is obviously the effect the shows writers wanted.

I highly recommend it to those who don't take their politics too seriously!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

So if there are "thousands" why can't you name a single remain supporting MP who has committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris?

Blair?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:It's a bit off subject but still kind of relevant but I've been watching 'The Thick of It' on BBC Iplayer (boxset).

A bit out dated with some of the references but still a funny, vulgar and Machiavellian take on politics and keeping in power/burying cock-ups!

The programmes 'plunge' right in from the start - it takes you a while to understand what's going on - which is obviously the effect the shows writers wanted.

Sluffy if you like The Thick of It you will also like Veep. It is basically an American version of it and possibly even more cynical and foul mouthed but very funny.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Blair?

Close but not currently a remain supporting MP - and nor is Corbyn because he isn't a remain supporter. Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whole labour front bench?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The whole labour front bench?

Now you are just being silly.

None of them have committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris. In fact name one who has committed even half as many as Boris.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

None of them have committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris. In fact name one who has committed even half as many as Boris.

Chris Williamson.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Chris Williamson.

He certainly isn't a member of the shadow cabinet and doesn't support remain or a second referendum although he is clearly antisemitic.

You are really struggling to back up your ludicrous argument aren't you. Maybe you should just admit you are wrong.

Last edited by xmiles on Sat Jun 15 2019, 15:11; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It's a bit off subject but still kind of relevant but I've been watching 'The Thick of It' on BBC Iplayer (boxset).

Sluffy if you like The Thick of It you will also like Veep. It is basically an American version of it and possibly even more cynical and foul mouthed but very funny.

Thanks, I'll probably get around to it eventually and the film 'In the Loop' that sorts of links the two.

All written by the same writer Armando Iannucci.

It's funny (or probably birds of a feather) how people and programmes I find funny are linked together for instance Iannucci co-created Alan Partridge and he worked with Chris Morris (Brass Eye) who in turn worked with Charlie Brooker. Morris also went on to work (as an actor) with Graham Linehan on The IT Crowd and who of course wrote Father Ted and also the underrated Black Books with Dylan Morgan.

Sadly apart from the recent reboot of Partridge all those programmes have finished.

Can't really say I'm a big fan of the new type of Fleabag sort of humour, maybe it will grow on me in time.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Thanks, I'll probably get around to it eventually and the film 'In the Loop' that sorts of links the two.

All written by the same writer Armando Iannucci.

It's funny (or probably birds of a feather) how people and programmes I find funny are linked together for instance Iannucci co-created Alan Partridge and he worked with Chris Morris (Brass Eye) who in turn worked with Charlie Brooker.  Morris also went on to work (as an actor) with Graham Linehan on The IT Crowd and who of course wrote Father Ted and also the underrated Black Books with Dylan Morgan.

Sadly apart from the recent reboot of Partridge all those programmes have finished.  

Can't really say I'm a big fan of the new type of Fleabag sort of humour, maybe it will grow on me in time.

Not a fan of Fleabag either but Father Ted was a classic.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Chris Williamson.

He certainly isn't a member of the shadow cabinet and doesn't support remain or a second referendum although he is clearly antisemitic.

You are really struggling to back up your ludicroius argument aren't you. Maybe you should just admit you are wrong.

No, I'll let others judge what they think is worse when they look along the benches.

Diane abbot has had many more political gaffes than Boris and supported the IRAs bombing campaign against this country. Much worse than shagging someone who isn't your wife in my opinion. 

Chris grayling is much worse than Boris in terms of political failure. 

Natalie mcgary? Embezzling funds and imprisoned. Thornberry claiming 10p for a pack of tooth picks. These are all much worse "moral crimes" than adultery IMO. 

With you as the moral authority I'm not likely to win am I.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not too concerned about his rather lurid peccadilloes, but more by the fact that he's clearly an idiot.
The last time he did a deal with Germany, he came back with three second hand water cannons.

May, then the home secretary, banned the English and Welsh police from using the cannons, however, on the grounds they could cause serious injuries such as spinal fractures. May also said there were doubts over their usefulness in fast-moving riots and said she feared they could damage the reputation of British police.

Buffoon.

Bit strong on Abbott supporting bombing the country. Sympathising with the IRA’s aims is a different kettle of fish to their methods.

Also williamson an anti Semite? For saying Labour have given too much ground on it? Stupid comment yes but it’s not anti-Semitic.

The main issue with Boris is that you can’t trust him, he priced that in his time as mayor.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

David Lammy an absolute cunt.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Let's not forget JEZZA THE RED.

The Terrorists Friend!!!

Sponsored content