Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Parky's back in charge!

+4
Jack Russell
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL - Parky's back in charge! Empty OFFICIAL - Parky's back in charge! Wed Jun 26 2019, 11:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS have now set a date to start pre-season training after discussions between manager Phil Parkinson and the club's administrators.

A joint decision has been taken to push back the start of fitness testing to Monday, when 14 senior professionals and third-year scholars will report back for duty at Lostock.

There had been some confusion in the last few days over the exact start date, with players claiming they had received no official conformation from the club when they would be expected back from the summer break.

It has now been revealed the squad had originally been due to gather this morning (Wednesday, June 26) – but that date has now been pushed back to July 1 in the hope of further progress in the takeover.

Like the players, Parkinson and his backroom staff have not been paid in full by the club for the last four months. While speculation over their longer-term future at Wanderers continues, they will remain in charge until new ownership is in place and has been able to discuss their situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets hope it's a temporary stay of execution for Parky.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley will be doing a roaring trade on season tickets thanks to this news.

Just £275 folks.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Salford City £150 Very Happy

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This area needs another football club like BWFC need another Anderson so i for one hope the class of 92 and its pet project go back to non league pronto.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

wessy wrote:This area needs another football club like BWFC need another Anderson so i for one hope the class of 92 and its pet project go back to non league pronto.

I think Salford will be playing Bolton next season possibly with Wheater as captain.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Parky's back in charge!!
I take my hat off to him. This has been a nightmare few months but I think he has behaved with dignity and decorum all the way through. There have been no rants to the press, no hissy fits, but he's quietly gone about doing his job (without being paid) and his demeanour throughout has been impeccable.
I'm glad he's staying as I think he's done a quietly impressive job.
I do hope however that he has team to manage in a couple of weeks time!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin told me to stop sniffing glue when I said that this would happen. Very Happy

10OFFICIAL - Parky's back in charge! Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Parky's back in charge! Wed Jul 24 2019, 10:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Martin told me to stop sniffing glue when I said that this would happen. Very Happy

Well, KP- Martin was wrong. Keep on chewing the blu-tack

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum