Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wylde

+12
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
Barryjw
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
JonnyRandom
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wylde Empty Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 am

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Apparently he is sick to death of being sat on the bench. Mate who owns a tatoo shop said he was in there with a couple of mates and was over heard sayin he is getting extremely annoyed as it was not what he was promised when he signed. To be honest i have to agree with him. I really want to see more. I think he could be a very good player from what ive heard from his appearences in scotland.

2Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Unfortunately this is typical Coyle. Why he signs players and never uses them nobody knows. Last season Sordell was the worst example of this but there were several others. On the other hand some out of form players he likes (SKD, Knight, Robinson) are given chance after chance.

3Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched him play against Morecambe and Crewe and I was quite impressed. He is not afraid to take defenders on and he has a decent burst of pace. More importantly he can cross the ball into the box with accuracy.He did that for our second goal at Morecambe.

Why he hasn't had a chance in the Championship is another bloody mystery to me.

4Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 am

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I went to Crewe and I was impressed. He has loads of pace a good touch and going forward he linked up really well with the our right back. I was thinking about this the other day and I was puzzled to why he has'nt be given a chance. Maybe Coyle will give him some game time in the league cup.. oh wait a second:cry:

5Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 am

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Have to agree with earlier posts. Suspect the reason is that Wilde who is very left sided and is battling for a place with both Petrov and Eagles who both started well in pre season. At the moment OC is plumping for experience, so I suspect Wilde will have to be patient, his chance will come.

6Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has previous for signing players then not playing them. I find it one of the more worrying aspects of his tenure at Bolton.

7Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:16 am

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Coyle has previous for signing players then not playing them. I find it one of the more worrying aspects of his tenure at Bolton.

Wylde should have been aware of this if he'd done a bit of research before signing.

If I was the JonnyRandom's mate, I'd be tattooing: COYLE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING - STOP WHINGING AND GET IN THE QUEUE! in big letters across his backside.

8Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barryjw wrote:Have to agree with earlier posts. Suspect the reason is that Wilde who is very left sided and is battling for a place with both Petrov and Eagles who both started well in pre season. At the moment OC is plumping for experience, so I suspect Wilde will have to be patient, his chance will come.

Almost agreed with you, now if you had, "At the moment OC is plumping for NO experience..." then I would have agreed.

9Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh look, another excuse to moan about Coyle.

Of course Wylde is pissed off. He signed in February and hasn't kicked a ball in anger yet. This is a non-story.

10Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would Wylde wait until he was in the tattoo shop to tell his friends he was unhappy at BWFC?

11Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I saw him at Morecambe and is by no means the finished product. He's got pace and trickery, but went missing for large parts of the game. Worth at least a game against Crawley? Absolutely.

12Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Never seen Wydle kick a ball so don't know .....but it's typical OC from the sound of it.

Eaves is another .......and my personal favorite mystery from last season Tuncay.....why we sign anybody is beyond me. If the team was full of on form players I could understand it but for 18 months mi Granny could whip these lads.

Sordell can't get to match fitness or get sharp because the haggis man won't give a him a few starts for confidence.......one of the top goalscorers in this division...or so I'm told.

13Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:39 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:
Sordell can't get to match fitness or get sharp because the haggis man won't give a him a few starts for confidence.

I take it the 3 games in 7 days at the start of the season don't count as "a few starts".

14Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Coyle obviosly brought him in for back up and will have made it clear the Wylde he is behind Petrov and Eagles on the left wing position. Though I would have liked to have seen him against Crawley as we know what Petrov is all about.

It's a long season, we will probably see him somewhere along the way.

15Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nice avatar, Numpty - I had pretty much the same idea on the weekend.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:Nice avatar, Numpty - I had pretty much the same idea on the weekend.

Just happened to see a pic of Rab C. Nesbitt and wondered if the "C" stood for Coyle?

17Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Or Columba?

18Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not surprised Wylde doesn't start, he doesn't deserve to. I'm very surprised we haven't seen him as a sub, and i was extremely surprised he didn't get a game against Crawley, which we lost.

I think everyone agrees Eagles has been our star man, he's a right winger playing on the left. LCY has been fairly poor.

If i was manager i'd probably have given Wylde 20 minutes somewhere for LCY moving eagles over to his natural right wing.

Lets not pretend Wylde is the next Gareth Bale, he's not, but he's got talent, hope we see him play a part this season.

That said i also think Petrov has been underused so you can see the conundrum.

19Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:Or Columba?

Who or what is a Columba ?

(ps I know its Coyle's middle name!)

20Wylde Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

LargeHat: Correct me if I'm wrong but he was subbed out in those three games? But anyhow Sordell & Ngog (when fit) need to play a good string of games together. Strikers need to get sharp and get confidence....and get fit over 90 minutes to boot. Playing SKD for 65 minutes and then bringing on Sordell/Ngog is not going to work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum