Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wylde

+12
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
Barryjw
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
JonnyRandom
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06 2012, 21:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He wasn't subbed v Burnley but he was subbed in the other two for Afobe. If he hadn't been, people on here would have been complaining about Afobe not getting a look in, I suspect.

22Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Thu Sep 06 2012, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:If he hadn't been, people on here would have been complaining about Afobe not getting a look in, I suspect.

Change the bloody record. Do you not see the irony about you always complaining about people moaning about the team/manager.

Stop folding your underpants before sex and live a little you bellend.

23Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 06:56

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

largehat wrote:Oh look, another excuse to moan about Coyle.

Of course Wylde is pissed off. He signed in February and hasn't kicked a ball in anger yet. This is a non-story.

Wasnt moaning about coyle. Would love him to do well to be honest. Non-story? Get bent. I got told this so thought id discuss seeing thats what you do on a forum

24Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 10:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be gutted if the benchwarmers weren't gagging to get on the pitch. That's what they're supposed to do when there's perceived competition for places isn't it?

25Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 12:13

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Exactly, wanderlust. "Substitute wants to play" is a non-story.

26Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:10

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

largehat wrote:Exactly, wanderlust. "Substitute wants to play" is a non-story.

Its a discussion for gods sake. Thats what you do on a forum. If your going round labelling thing non stories then whats the point in a forum being here?

27Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jonny, does make a valid point. I can well believe that Wylde is genuinely hacked off at being on the bench. Who knows what Coyle promised him when he signed for us ?

28Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jonny - just because I think it's a non-story doesn't mean anything. I am one poster. Post whatever you want, but expect a range of opinions. Like you say, it's a forum.

29Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a valid point, but one we'd expect to hear, especially as there are players not getting a game and results are not up to par.

30Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Fri Sep 07 2012, 15:10

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Who knows what Coyle promised him when he signed for us ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

31Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:18

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Johnny Random wrote:
large hat wrote:Exactly, wanderlust. "Substitute wants to play" is a non-story.

Its a discussion for gods sake. That's what you do on a forum. If your going round labelling thing non stories then whats the point in a forum being here?

Jonny, thank-you for starting this topic. It makes a change from 'Coyle Out Now'. There are only so many ways you can say why you think the manager should go (or stay).

If people over-hear snippets of gossip from players then I'm sure most fans are interested . Your mate in a shop is just as a reliable source of info (possibly more) as the dribble we are fed through the BWFC propaganda bureau namely the Bolton News.

There are (up to press) 30 comments on this thread so there is interest in your story. Don't be concerned about Hat's comment that this is a 'non-story'. His/ Her post is just an example of the arrogance and self-importance this person has.

32Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chip butty, I'll always feel important while there are people like you who only log on here to stalk me and bitch about my posts.

You give me inspiration to carry on posting. You cum-stain.

33Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing I usually have an image of people in my head from the way they post, but i honestly can't imagine what Chipbutty is like.

34Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:47

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Oh dear, have I touched a nerve. My comment was addressed to Johnny.

Do you seriously believe that I only comment on here to stalk you. More evidence of your self-importance.

Your increasingly offensive insults only demonstrate that you are clearly out of your depth.

A word to the wise Hat. When you're in a hole stop digging.

35Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If you want a comment to only be addressed to one particular user, use the private message function, cum stain. Otherwise, anyone who wants to will reply. This is the basis of a forum. If you don't understand that, I suggest you don't post.

Your posting history is a litany of pathetic attempts to make yourself look good by trying to nit pick my posts. You are so desperate to try to score points against me you make things up - everyone has read the posts.

You've even tried 'tag teaming' me with two accounts, because you're not man enough to take me on without trying to give yourself some sort of 'advantage'.

All the comments on all the threads you could get involved with and oh look, every time you log on you find a comment of mine to distort, misinterpret and sling shit at.

You then write a load of complete and utter bollocks about me and then disappear rather than responding to my replies. I am amazed you have posted twice on this thread.

So yes, carry on, I find your obsessive attempts to try to 'win' a discussion with me flattering, and you look like a complete cock.

36Wylde - Page 2 Empty Re: Wylde Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:58

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote: Laughing I usually have an image of people in my head from the way they post, but i honestly can't imagine what Chipbutty is like.

drunken

Hipster, I'll take that as a complement.

Anyway, no more from me tonight. Friends coming round soon. No doubt a difference of opinion in our views of how the world should be run but never any crude insults.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum