Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Sunderland

+11
Leeds_Trotter
Jack Russell
BoltonTillIDie
rammywhite
Norpig
karlypants
Hugh Kallaly
terenceanne
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:26 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this Breadman?

22Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a feeling it may be a fake account, who's behind this then?

23Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I smell a rat. I suspect my brother might be behind it, but it's just a hunch. Can't KP find out?

24Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:31 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:so are you KP  Very Happy
Thank you Mr. pig  :bow: :drinks:

25Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:32 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Is this Breadman?
This is what I originally wondered...

26Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:34 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Who's going to be the first to accuse Nat of doing this ? (She gets blamed for everything else)

27Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Is this Breadman?
This is what I originally wondered...
Seems a bit mild for Breaders. Mind you, he's a cunning devil. If it was him, I'm sure he'd have let me in on it.
They obviously know I'm retired. But so does everyone on here. And Glos, Nat wouldn't bother with this sort of stuff.

28Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:39 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree as he hasn’t mentioned park cakes or Greenhalgh’s but he could be on the correct medication now.

You just never know! Very Happy

29Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:41 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I blame Brexit.  Very Happy

30Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:47 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:I blame Brexit.  Very Happy
Yeah, why not  Surprised

31Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 1-2 Sunderland

32Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:52 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sunderland are the king of draws so i reckon after Tuesday we can get a draw out of this. Be nice to have a proper striker though, Buckley tried hard but he is definitely not a striker.

33Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:23 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hugh Kallaly wrote:Good lord. I had a feeling retirement might finish him off, but he's obviously thriving. He's given me words of warning about certain posters, but said I shouldn't take them seriously. I'm coming over for Christmas, so I'm hoping I might be able to take in a game. My local team are FC Honka, but I don't get to many games.

You'll meet Nat on here soon. He favourite game is FC Bonka- but watch out for her!!

34Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:12 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Match Preview: Bolton Wanderers vs. Sunderland

Another weekend of football awaits tomorrow, with Wanderers no exception as they welcome Sunderland to the University of Bolton Stadium, kick off 3pm.

Team News

Wanderers have a couple of long standing injuries on the sidelines, with gaffer Keith Hill stating Friday morning that Daryl Murphy was the closest to returning out of the injured lads, with no clear timescale given.

Who would you like to see if your starting line-up for Saturday’s clash? Tweet @OfficialBWFC using the hashtag #BWFC and let us know what you think!

Head to Head

Wanderers and Sunderland have faced each other on 50 occasions, with us coming out on top in 35 of those contests.

The two teams have drawn on 35 occasions and Sunderland have 62 victories to their name in clashes between the two sides. Their last win against Wanderers came back in October October 2011 in an away victory for the Black Cats.

Last time out, Wanderers took the spoils in a 1-0 victory in February 2018, as a Zach Clough goal was the sole difference maker in that clash.

Match Coverage:

As usual, match updates will be provided by the club’s official twitter account (@OfficialBWFC). We will keep you up to date with the action to ensure you don’t miss a kick – delivering a match report shortly after the final whistle with post-match reaction from Wanderers’ Manager, Keith Hill.

Live commentary will also be available by the iFollow BWFC channel (subscribe via the website).

Betting Odds

At the time of writing, Sunderland are the favourites heading into this one. The away side are fancied to be victorious by Sky Bet and are priced at 1/3.

Wanderers are priced at 11/2 to register a win and you can get the draw at 18/5.

Man in the Middle:

Ollie Yates will be the referee for tomorrow afternoon’s Sky Bet League One clash against Jack Ross’s men.

The Staffordshire based referee is in his fifth season in the professional game.

He has refereed six games so far this season, with his last game a 0-0 draw between Ipswich Town and Doncaster Rovers and Yates producing six yellow cards.

Key Man for the The Black Cats – Chris Maguire

Sunderland forward Chris Maguire has certainly been on top form this season for Jack Ross' men.

The striker has netted four goals this season and is leading the top goalscorers list for the Black Cats, with an impressive hat-trick coming against AFC Wimbledon being a highlight of the campaign so far.

With the Scottish international aided by the midfield playmaking prowess of Aiden McGeady and Luke O'Nien to name a few, Wanderers will certainly have to be at their best to stop this Wearside based side's attack.

On Camera – Keith Hill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:35 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve got bbc radio Manc on for commentary but have a feeling it will have Man City on. 

Can anyone confirm if the Bolton game will be on dab radio manc?

I’m hoping to get back by 3pm although I have a kids party to go to lol

36Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:I’ve got bbc radio Manc on for commentary but have a feeling it will have Man City on. 

Think they have City as their main game?

Can you get BBC Radio North East on your DAB?

If so commentary on there -

Enjoy the party!

37Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:50 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’ve got bbc radio Manc on for commentary but have a feeling it will have Man City on. 

Enjoy the party!

I set the radio before I came out so I’m currently a bit stuck.

I may not make it back in time now either unfortunately. 

Today has so far been a bit of a nightmare.

God knows why the BBC can’t have a schedule for the dab service they provide.

38Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Enjoy the party!

I set the radio before I came out so I’m currently a bit stuck.

I may not make it back in time now either unfortunately. 

Today has so far been a bit of a nightmare.

God knows why the BBC can’t have a schedule for the dab service they provide.

Not a problem mate, enjoy the party with your family and people can listen to the up dates on Bolton during the City game.

39Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

40Bolton 1-1 Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Sunderland Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:42 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

going for a draw here. 1-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum