Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Wednesday away.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sheffield Wednesday away. Empty Sheffield Wednesday away. Sun Sep 09 2012, 19:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should be a good turn out for this one. £28 for an adult but only £1 for 17 and under. Let's hope we fill our end.

2Sheffield Wednesday away. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday away. Sun Sep 09 2012, 20:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looking forward to this game as its a sense of unification between the 2 clubs since we both had the madness of King George oops I mean Megson.

Plus will be fun to have a wager with a good friend on the match - first time we have done the wager in years!

Still think they will slaughter us, if Coyle is still in charge.

3Sheffield Wednesday away. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday away. Mon Sep 10 2012, 07:45

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Should be a good turn out for this one. £28 for an adult but only £1 for 17 and under. Let's hope we fill our end.
How come you paid £28 for your ticket? I only paid £26 for mine! Apparently, no alcohol is served to away fans, what a disgrace!

4Sheffield Wednesday away. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday away. Mon Sep 10 2012, 10:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Should be a good turn out for this one. £28 for an adult but only £1 for 17 and under. Let's hope we fill our end.
How come you paid £28 for your ticket? I only paid £26 for mine! Apparently, no alcohol is served to away fans, what a disgrace!

You are correct Sir. £26.

5Sheffield Wednesday away. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday away. Tue Sep 11 2012, 18:16

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Whats out allocation.Usually get a good turn up at Sheff matches.Not been to Wedensday for years last time i went we got beat 3-1 and Peter Reid was playing.Been to Sheff U Lost 5-0 on New Years Day once and when they were in the premier drew 2-2 after being 2-0 up.That Kazim-richards who signed for Blackburn recently scored their equaliser.TYPICAL Bolton.Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum