Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit Watch

+14
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Norpig
Sluffy
sunlight
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
xmiles
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 27]

321Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Dec 22 2021, 12:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:

Just yet another attempt to exclude the UK lusty but one that the EU will lose from, not ourselves in my opinion. The very fact that it’s an EU project consigns it to failure, as every other has. The EU thinks itself some kind of leader when in fact it doesn’t have one major technology leader. Google, Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Samsung. The list goes on yet none, absolutely zero have come from Europe. Ask yourself why. The EU has totally stifled enterprise and entrepreneurial ability in favour of big company globalisation and their regulations and red tape will continue to strangle anything that threatens them. Outside we can back all those businesses as we are starting to do. Leave the EU to fester whilst we grow.
Ah - now we're getting somewhere. You seem to believe that the UK is innovative and the EU isn't? - listing a bunch of American technologies doesn't have any relevance.

As for EU innovations: You don't really have to look much further than the FP7 and Horizon projects for a massive list of innovations ranging from robotics to AI to medicine and space travel or Galileo and Copernicus from the European Space Agency, the Astra Zeneca Covid jab from a Swedish company led by a Frenchman - a humongous list of world class innovation. (The link just lists the Irish successes BTW)

So - name one world class technology created exclusively in Britain in the last 30 years that hasn't been either funded by the EU, been an international partnership or had EU personnel at the forefront?

Anything?

Thought not - and that's because the UK's entire R & D programme through universities and science hubs is 100% dependent on partnerships with and funding from the EU - which Boris is trying to use as a bargaining chip re the NI protocol. No wonder UK scientists are up in arms - if he f***s up that aligned with Sunak having mortgaged the family jewels where will the money come from and what will happen to all the top talent working with and in the UK?

I know people at Innovate UK and their entire strategy since 2007 has been based on international funding and partnering.
And that's because we live in a global economy - nigh impossible for a tiny isolationist island to compete in without strong international partners - partners that we had but have now pissed of with our misplaced arrogance.

And as for "EU red tape" - how come that "red tape" has doubled since we left?

British businesses and people had free access to travel and trade throughout Europe but we voted for visas, queues, supply chain issues, passport checks, goods documentation etc etc - a vote for Brexit was a vote for more red tape, not less!

322Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Dec 23 2021, 10:07

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We’ll I think you’ve just perfectly proved my point for me Lusty. Despite all the money and initiatives thrown at it by your wonderful EU, including don’t forget our own companies, not one serious technology company has evolved, yet in free market USA, Korea, and even Communist China, the worlds largest companies have thrived. Stop digging Lusty, we’re better out and rowing our own boat.

323Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Dec 23 2021, 15:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote: Stop digging Lusty, we’re better out and rowing our own boat.
Brexit Watch - Page 17 DOdhbq7WAAExfY-

324Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sat Dec 25 2021, 11:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Xmas - it's a quiet news day so the perfect time to slip in a few details of the next phase of the transition to Brexit that is coming in the New Year in the hope it will go unnoticed.

A whole new raft of red tape will be brought into play as Custom controls are set to be ramped up by both sides in a war of attrition.

But don't worry - the government have their priorities sorted out at this time of crisis - there's talks of returning to pint bottles of wine and champagne so we can all pay more to drink less.

There is some better news - the government have done a U turn on care workers and have finally agreed to add them to the list of essential immigrants eligible for visas to help address the shortages.
Priti Patel and Savid Javid made the announcement late yesterday through gritted teeth Smile

Doubt it will have any impact though as it's only for a 1 year visa and when they announced similar measures to attract HGV drivers they received only 27 applications - the damage has already been done.

325Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sat Dec 25 2021, 12:31

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote: Rolling Eyes Merry Xmas - it's a quiet news day so the perfect time to slip in a few details of the next phase of the transition to Brexit that is coming in the New Year in the hope it will go unnoticed.

A whole new raft of red tape will be brought into play as Custom controls are set to be ramped up by both sides in a war of attrition.

But don't worry - the government have their priorities sorted out at this time of crisis - there's talks of returning to pint bottles of wine and champagne so we can all pay more to drink less.

There is some better news - the government have done a U turn on care workers and have finally agreed to add them to the list of essential immigrants eligible for visas to help address the shortages.
Priti Patel and Savid Javid made the announcement late yesterday through gritted teeth Smile

Doubt it will have any impact though as it's only for a 1 year visa and when they announced similar measures to attract HGV drivers they received only 27 applications - the damage has already been done.

Lusty, I think the war of attrition is going to continue for a long time yet since the EU are determined to damage us as much as they can and we are forced to react.

On care workers receiving visas, I think if the whole Social Care system was overhauled and wages increased to more sensible levels, it would attract a lot more of our own people to take up the jobs. Paying minimum wage to work a twelve hour shift and working with our most demanding of individuals is crazy. Sadly it’s not seen as a career move unlike within the NHS and consequently just doesn’t always attract the right kind of people. 

It’s just another of the areas where hopefully over time we can stop using imported labour as a cheap option and start accepting that we need to raise the profile of jobs to our own young so that we don’t need to import instead.

Anyway, Happy Christmas Lusty and thanks for being able to argue our point of view on this and other matters without having to resort to abuse like some others do. 🎄

326Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sat Dec 25 2021, 13:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit Watch - Page 17 269795772_10165927027130370_2413208712658256154_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=PbRtGVI0FroAX_aC-iV&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Smile

327Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sat Dec 25 2021, 19:20

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Brexit Watch - Page 17 269795772_10165927027130370_2413208712658256154_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=PbRtGVI0FroAX_aC-iV&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Smile

You are still in Europe Lusty santa

328Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sun Dec 26 2021, 12:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:

You are still in Europe Lusty santa
Not according to our deluded PM.
Does a tiny island half the size of California (or Turkmenistan or Papua New Guinea for that matter) stuck somewhere off the coast still count as Europe anyway? Smile

329Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sun Dec 26 2021, 12:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit is causing me issues at work. Medicines shipped from the EU are now taking much longer to be delivered, it can be 3-4 weeks now when it was much shorter before. I think the rules tightened up at the start of December?

330Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Sun Dec 26 2021, 18:59

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Brexit is causing me issues at work. Medicines shipped from the EU are now taking much longer to be delivered, it can be 3-4 weeks now when it was much shorter before. I think the rules tightened up at the start of December?

No Norpig, Brexit isn’t causing you delays, the EU red tape is causing you delays. The UK were perfectly happy to continue to allow goods to cross between us uninterrupted as they already conformed to all the quality requirements and standards but clearly that didn’t suit the EU. When are you going to accept that the Brussels Burghers are intent on hitting the EU at every opportunity. 

There’s a new Frexit documentary being made in France to show the true situation on Post Brexit UK as all they get in France and the rest of Europe is propaganda on how terrible things are here following our leaving. Just another attempt to scare people into believing how essential membership is but bound to fail as we benefit over time.

331Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 01:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:

No Norpig, Brexit isn’t causing you delays, the EU red tape is causing you delays. The UK were perfectly happy to continue to allow goods to cross between us uninterrupted as they already conformed to all the quality requirements and standards but clearly that didn’t suit the EU. When are you going to accept that the Brussels Burghers are intent on hitting the EU at every opportunity. 

There’s a new Frexit documentary being made in France to show the true situation on Post Brexit UK as all they get in France and the rest of Europe is propaganda on how terrible things are here following our leaving. Just another attempt to scare people into believing how essential membership is but bound to fail as we benefit over time.
Never heard of a Frexit documentary but I have watched the government's ongoing propaganda  campaign to try to convince people Brexit is all going well and slagging off the Europeans for all the problems they're having - even though it was clearly spelt out that we would have exactly these problems in advance.

Where can I find any information on this French thing - Link please.

Couldn't find anything on t'internet so I looked on social media for once and all I could find was this:

Brexit Watch - Page 17 131948528_3070301886402789_2424746995113997186_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Lq9ktukJOhIAX-e_i1H&tn=perqIG_7CLYXidlK&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1
Brexit Watch - Page 17 269302740_1756840937855136_4576217092157785403_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=kHyjcxAHdRYAX_YZCGP&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Brexit Watch - Page 17 269778948_10224291022036088_5932293956440398734_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iq8Uq6X5yaYAX-1wUaD&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Brexit Watch - Page 17 269823365_433550554934917_8147238354018230315_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=L8ohD9ZJNmoAX-6DtD1&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

332Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 12:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just noticed the government slipped in another Brexit U turn on Christmas eve when they thought nobody was paying attention - they extended the seasonal agricultural workers visa until 2024.

Lost count of how many Brexit promises they've flipped on now but two in one day is going some, even for these jokers.

333Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 13:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What do you get out from all this perpetual bitching about Brexit?

It's not going to change anything is it?

If the Conservatives lost the next general election would we magically be back in the EU?

No we won't - there's no pledge from Labour to rejoin - so we won't be back even if everybody wants us to be for at least another seven years - and even then the EU might vote NOT to let us back in!

I posted this - on this very thread thread well over THREE YEARS AGO which speaks for itself...

Sluffy wrote:I'm not against moaning, we all do it but I don't really see much point about continually moaning over something that started over a year ago and which non of us as individuals can stop.

I'm no difference than anybody else, I don't want to be worse off, don't want to see my family suffer, want my daughter to have a wonderful future, etc and Brexit may well effect all that - but moaning about it won't change anything.

Do something if you must, start a new party - Macron did and within a year he was swept to power in France.

But continual moaning about it on here just make people look very bitter.

Life is far too short for that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t16134p30-brexit-negotiations#344357

Seems in your case I was bang on about the bitterness though when you posted sometime later that you VOTED FOR BREXIT because you were stupid enough to believe what they were saying at the time of the referendum - and have felt bitter and angry since because you now realise you were taken for the fool you are.

Worth looking at a couple of further quotes we both said from over three years ago too...

Sluffy wrote:All the moaning on this forum is coming from you mate.

You can moan until the cows come home but it won't make a jot of difference.

Actions speak louder than words - so what are you doing to stop Brexit happening - nothing at all.

All the legal, political and social paths are leading to Brexit as that video above explains.

Until you can turn that around Brexit is happening even if it does turn out really shit for us all and for years to come.

So if you want to stop it, get out of your armchair and become some sort of catalyst to change things in the country rather than constantly telling us on Nuts that we are all doomed!

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So you didn't read what wrote then? Not that it would stop you from having a moan anyway.

Yes, I do you the curtesy of reading your posts.

You can fill in the gaps and give us your insights from now until the day you die but it won't change a single thing will it.

Actions speak louder than words, remember.

Go and DO something to stop Brexit if you think you can, otherwise accept the inevitable like the rest of us and get on with your life.

Sluffy wrote:There's a difference between an opinion and constant, ceaseless, endless bitching and moaning over nothing you can do about - and are not doing anything about (otherwise you would be the first to tell us all what you have been doing).

Brexit has happened.

We can't change that it has happened.

We can only accept that it HAS HAPPENED and we have to do our best to move forward from there onwards.

Moaning about it every single day - you even came on here and bitched about it on Christmas Day ffs!!! - won't change anything will it???

You're bitter and twisted and it all looks as though that is because you were mug enough to get conned into voting FOR BREXIT in the first place and you can't abide to be seen to be wrong about anything in your life.

It's about time you learned to own your mistakes and move on with your life in the same way that the rest of us have to do.

No point continually crying and being bitter and hateful over spilt milk is there?

334Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 15:28

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The problem is Sluffy, that Lusty and others only look for the negatives so they can continually moan and groan how bad it is, without ever looking for positives, even if they may only be opportunities at the moment. We were in the EU for 50 years and since we’ve been out, they have made it perfectly clear that they’re going to punish us at every opportunity to make us look bad, so it’s hardly surprising that things have got worse but I don’t think even the most ardent Brexiteer ever claimed the EU would make it easy. It is what it is and yes, I agree at the moment it’s pretty shit and the deal we got wasn’t the one we wanted but there was enough within the protocol to allow for negotiation over time. Sadly the EU are playing more than hard ball.

As you quite rightly say, whether you voted stay or leave is now irrelevant and no amount of moaning will change the fact we’re out and with the EZu as it is, will never rejoin. However, what I expect to happen is the EU to crumble and either collapse completely due to its over bureaucratic structure, or as I hope it will, to drop the Federalisation and return to a simple trading block, which in time we may wish to join. The next country out will be France, quickly followed I believe by Italy and probably the East Europeans. The Soviet Union should have been an example of what doesn’t work but all these years later the EU thinks it can do better. It can’t and they should see that now but they won’t. Sadly it will all end in tears but not for us because we’re well rid of it.

Lusty, the Frexit movie isn’t in production yet but is under plan to show France that the UK isn’t falling apart as the Macron propaganda machine continues to protest.

335Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit Watch - Page 17 Businessman-megaphone-speaking-empty-chairs-600w-392564308

336Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 16:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The problem with Wanderlust is that he voted FOR BREXIT.

I've no idea why people behave as they do but instead of simply holding his hand up on here and say he got it wrong, he was misled, tricked, conned, deceived, made to look a fool, or whatever else he could have said, he's deliberately hid the fact - he posted that he did vote for Brexit on WandersWays and felt misled and bitter about it since - and he's made out that he's always been anti-Brexit and now he simply telling us he was right all along here on Nuts!

Nobody cares but him that he voted for Brexit and I don't think anybody can say other that, so far at least, it's been worse for the country than most expected it to be - other than the experts who told us what would happen.

I don't understand his need to post almost daily since the referendum result about how shit it was going to be/ is shit currently now / will be shit in the future and forever more, particularly that once the die was cast, Brexit could not be stopped and whether we voted for it or not as individuals was going to happen no matter what an unmitigated disaster it possibly may turn out to be?

Even if it turns out as such, what point is bitching about it going to be?

And the irony of course is the person doing ALL the bitching daily - even on Christmas Day over three years later - is someone who posted that he voted FOR BREXIT HIMSELF!!!

Meanwhile in the real world Brexit has happened, and IT IS in the mutual interests in the long run that both the UK and NI and the EU to make the best of it and that we are currently in somewhat of a settling in period (for both sides) to work out some compromises and realisations as to how to get to that point.

It might take years yet but the bottom line is that we've already embarked on the leaving of the EU and there's no going back on that for at least another generation as certainly none of our major political parties have given that pledge to do so and wont be doing at the next general election, so even if we all wanted to rejoin it isn't even going to be voted on for at least two Parliament's on from the 2019 GE - and even if we all voted unanimously to rejoin - it still won't mean the EU will have us back!

That's how it is and if Wanderlust wants to post his daily bitterness for the next 10 years or more, it won't change one single thing, will it?

337Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 16:34

dutchwhites63

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

The big BS is that we are one europe, yes we have euro's but the prices differ a lot between euro countries, if i buy a litre diesel here in holland for 1 euro fifty but in luxembourg it costs 1 euro twenty....tobacco here more than 11 euro for 50 gram in other lands half of that price.hahah the only thing that is cheaper here is a crate of bier about a tenner for 24 bottles........happy new year all of you ::bwfcfan::

338Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 16:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:The problem is Sluffy, that Lusty and others only look for the negatives so they can continually moan and groan how bad it is, without ever looking for positives, even if they may only be opportunities at the moment. We were in the EU for 50 years and since we’ve been out, they have made it perfectly clear that they’re going to punish us at every opportunity to make us look bad, so it’s hardly surprising that things have got worse but I don’t think even the most ardent Brexiteer ever claimed the EU would make it easy. It is what it is and yes, I agree at the moment it’s pretty shit and the deal we got wasn’t the one we wanted but there was enough within the protocol to allow for negotiation over time. Sadly the EU are playing more than hard ball.

As you quite rightly say, whether you voted stay or leave is now irrelevant and no amount of moaning will change the fact we’re out and with the EZu as it is, will never rejoin. However, what I expect to happen is the EU to crumble and either collapse completely due to its over bureaucratic structure, or as I hope it will, to drop the Federalisation and return to a simple trading block, which in time we may wish to join. The next country out will be France, quickly followed I believe by Italy and probably the East Europeans. The Soviet Union should have been an example of what doesn’t work but all these years later the EU thinks it can do better. It can’t and they should see that now but they won’t. Sadly it will all end in tears but not for us because we’re well rid of it.

Lusty, the Frexit movie isn’t in production yet but is under plan to show France that the UK isn’t falling apart as the Macron propaganda machine continues to protest.
The Frexit movement was the flagship policy of Marine Le Pen in 2016 - "just call me Madame Frexit" Smile - but 3 years later her party dropped it and realised they were better off staying in the EU and fighting the perceived problems from within so now there are just a handful of nutters trying to revive the corpse of a dumb idea.

And rather than "moaning" about Brexit I am merely pointing out how much it's damaging our beloved country. Perhaps if people stopped hanging on to their misplaced trust in what is a contender for the worst idea in British history maybe, just maybe they'll wake up in time to do something about it before the damage is irreparable?

Brexit - or something vaguely masquerading as Brexit - has happened but that doesn't mean we all should lie down and let it destroy Britain.

At least the government's backtracking is protecting us from some of the worst excesses of the stupidity for the time being.

I know Brexiteers don't like to be reminded about how they were duped, how what they were promised isn't and will never be delivered, how it was clearly explained to them beforehand that the EU would not roll over to accept one-sided demands, how an isolated Britain would lose all it's power at the international negotiation table, how the basic cost of leaving would be many times more than the paltry savings made, how dependent we are on international trade and foreign workers etc etc - but tough shit - these are the facts and the sooner Britain gets off cloud cuckoo land the sooner we can start repairing the damage and retake our place amongst the top nations - albeit a much lower place than we were in before this glorified tax dodging scheme for billionaires conned the nation.

339Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 17:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:...maybe, just maybe they'll wake up in time to do something about it before the damage is irreparable?

Brexit - or something vaguely masquerading as Brexit - has happened but that doesn't mean we all should lie down and let it destroy Britain.

Ok, I'll play, what do you want people to do then?

No political party see benefit in seeking an immediate return to the EU otherwise they'd pledge to do it by now - certainly well before the next GE.

So people can't vote to return.

Let's say somebody waves a magic wand and there is a vote and everybody votes to rejoin - what makes you believe the EU will want us back - and if they did what terms would they offer us?

It's YOU living in cloud cuckoo land mate, it's not going to happen anytime soon not within at least two Parliaments of us leaving (= 10 years or so), so what exactly do you want people to do to stop this "irreparable damage" and not let it "destroy Britain" that you claim it will...

...by bitching about it daily on a tiny football forum like you are doing perhaps!

Is that your answer to saving the country or have you got any other bright ideas?

Even mass public protests, civil disobedience or riots can't change the fact that we are now out of the EU and it's not within any governments powers to get us back in without the EU voting unanimously for our return - and certainly that isn't going to happen in the near future (10 years) is it?

So what's your answer to solve all this then - you know - before it is too late...???

I'm sure we are all wanting to know.

Go on then, the floor is yours.

340Brexit Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit Watch Mon Dec 27 2021, 19:04

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
The Frexit movement was the flagship policy of Marine Le Pen in 2016 - "just call me Madame Frexit" Smile - but 3 years later her party dropped it and realised they were better off staying in the EU and fighting the perceived problems from within so now there are just a handful of nutters trying to revive the corpse of a dumb idea.

And rather than "moaning" about Brexit I am merely pointing out how much it's damaging our beloved country. Perhaps if people stopped hanging on to their misplaced trust in what is a contender for the worst idea in British history maybe, just maybe they'll wake up in time to do something about it before the damage is irreparable?

At least the government's backtracking is protecting us from some of the worst excesses of the stupidity for the time being.

I know Brexiteers don't like to be reminded about how they were duped, how what they were promised isn't and will never be delivered, how it was clearly explained to them beforehand that the EU would not roll over to accept one-sided demands, how an isolated Britain would lose all it's power at the international negotiation table, how the basic cost of leaving would be many times more than the paltry savings made, how dependent we are on international trade and foreign workers etc etc - but tough shit - these are the facts and the sooner Britain gets off cloud cuckoo land the sooner we can start repairing the damage and retake our place amongst the top nations - albeit a much lower place than we were in before this glorified tax dodging scheme for billionaires conned the nation.

So many of the French are nutters and any idea of France leaving the EU dropped. Not so Lusty and how you have the nerve to quote the UK as your “beloved country” when you’ve spent the rest of this and previous posts describing it as a “tiny island and the 52% who voted leave as idiots who were duped and in cloud cuckoo land, is beyond me. 

This “tiny island” as you refer to us as, is the 5th largest economy in the world, the second largest financial centre after New York, hosts two of the worlds biggest Oil and Gas companies, two of the biggest Pharmaceutical companies, Europes finest universities and a reputation no other country in Europe can match. For over 50 years, since we were originally duped and lied to about a “Common Market” people like me who saw through it couldn’t wait for our chance to rid ourselves of the shackles of a corrupt, self seeking and over bureaucratic organisation that has destroyed many of the good things this country had. Apart from costing us a fortune by being the second biggest contributor, we can now use that money to build back what Europe destroyed. It’s not cloud cuckoo land Lusty, it’s reality and it’s a pity you don’t see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum