Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you doing this weekend?

+7
rammywhite
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you doing this weekend? Empty What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 07:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am off to Schiphol airport in a few minutes to pick up my parents as they are over here for the weekend - slightly special as its my birthday weekend.

Only thing is they have done the touristy places such as Anne Frank, boat through the canals, Heineken experience, Van Gogh, Rijksmusuem etc and even caught a train to Cologne. Not quite sure what to do this time, although I have a restaurant booked for tomorrow night (not a fried chicken restaurant BH, but a true decent one - Restaurant Van Puffelen, on the Prinsengracht). Maybe a trip to Enkhuizen, Rotterdam or even Den Haag (The Hague). But will be busy all weekend and will miss watching Bolton's score on Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday No

2What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 07:28

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

41, eh Chris?

Who'd have thought?

3What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 10:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday mate.

4What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 10:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

happy birthday...

ive got a week off work and im free from 1700 hours today!

so i intend on having a 'laddish' say on Saturday - few beers, footy, town, kebab ...

then I intend on decorating my living room as is a new house and has been painted in that horrible, cheap trade white emulsion for about a year now, im getting pig sick of it.

so wallpaper and paint has been purchased, im HATE decorating... but im doing the bloody thing if it kills me!

5What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 11:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A few beers tonight followed by a visit to the Reebok tomorrow.

6What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 11:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Driving down to Brighton work related, but will fit something in Smile

7What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 12:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok tomorrow ( not looking forward to it) -then working on Sunday

8What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 12:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Snooker at bury tonight for a few hours and off to the bok tomorrow.

9What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helping work move the call centre to a new building...oh the joys

10What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 15:36

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Off to watch the Erding Gladiators Ice Hockey playing in Dorfen in a few hours. They are our local rivals so hopefully it will kick off big style on the ice at some stage. Saturday I will be trying to find a feed for the Watford game and then on sunday Erding Gladiators play Landshut Cannibals in the DEL Pokal first round.

11What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 16:05

Work in the morning, then being sent to Coventry for a 10 day training course.

12What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Fri Sep 14 2012, 16:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:I am off to Schiphol airport in a few minutes to pick up my parents as they are over here for the weekend - slightly special as its my birthday weekend.

Only thing is they have done the touristy places such as Anne Frank, boat through the canals, Heineken experience, Van Gogh, Rijksmusuem etc and even caught a train to Cologne. Not quite sure what to do this time, although I have a restaurant booked for tomorrow night (not a fried chicken restaurant BH, but a true decent one - Restaurant Van Puffelen, on the Prinsengracht). Maybe a trip to Enkhuizen, Rotterdam or even Den Haag (The Hague). But will be busy all weekend and will miss watching Bolton's score on Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday No

take them in a coffee shop and get them stoned... lol!

13What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Sat Sep 15 2012, 10:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Going out on mi Boat this afternoon, hopefully catch some nice fish for my Dinner, hopefully speak later. Very Happy

14What are you doing this weekend? Empty Re: What are you doing this weekend? Sun Sep 16 2012, 07:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Damn stupid engineering works - no direct trains to Den Haag! Ended up going there via Gouda and returning via Utrecht (having to go east to middle of the country just to go west!). Was a good day and ended at Cafe van Puffelen, in Amsterdam, with a fantastic meal. Final day of visit - flowers markets or may take them to Aalsmeer to the true flower markets - hmmmmm!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum