Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekend Breaks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekend Breaks Empty Weekend Breaks Tue Aug 13 2019, 21:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

To Chernobyl with guided tour of the nuclear power plant, control room and reactor hall then some time in kiev, think i might just take the wife she's been going on lately bout it's a while since we went away.

2Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Tue Aug 13 2019, 21:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve always fancied going having a look around there exploring the abandoned places etc.

3Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Tue Aug 13 2019, 23:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I’ve always fancied going having a look around there exploring the abandoned places etc.
Yeah parks n stuff n houses all in the tour KP Eerie, spooky deathly silent oh yeah and a deserted untouched hospital apparently gotta be worth it Very Happy

4Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Wed Aug 14 2019, 08:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At least you'll save on electricity when you get back home. You'll be glowing in the dark  Very Happy

5Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Wed Aug 14 2019, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine went there recently and i would love to go myself. I'm going to Budapest for a few days in December with Mrs Pig  and it has the cheapest drink prices in Europe  cheers :drinks:

6Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Wed Aug 14 2019, 10:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That's what I like to see Mr Pig, our cultural ambassadors going to far flung places and showing them British culture, and way of life, at its very best.  Very Happy

Have a good time mate, and don't forget to report back. (Its OK, I don't want a Christmas present) Laughing

7Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks Wed Aug 14 2019, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:At least you'll save on electricity when you get back home. You'll be glowing in the dark  Very Happy

Haha! Good one Glos! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum