Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Weekend Breaks

Weekend Breaks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekend Breaks Empty Weekend Breaks on Tue Aug 13 2019, 21:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
To Chernobyl with guided tour of the nuclear power plant, control room and reactor hall then some time in kiev, think i might just take the wife she's been going on lately bout it's a while since we went away.

2Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Tue Aug 13 2019, 21:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’ve always fancied going having a look around there exploring the abandoned places etc.

3Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Tue Aug 13 2019, 23:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@karlypants wrote:I’ve always fancied going having a look around there exploring the abandoned places etc.
Yeah parks n stuff n houses all in the tour KP Eerie, spooky deathly silent oh yeah and a deserted untouched hospital apparently gotta be worth it Very Happy

4Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Wed Aug 14 2019, 08:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
At least you'll save on electricity when you get back home. You'll be glowing in the dark  Very Happy

5Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Wed Aug 14 2019, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A mate of mine went there recently and i would love to go myself. I'm going to Budapest for a few days in December with Mrs Pig  and it has the cheapest drink prices in Europe  cheers :drinks:

6Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Wed Aug 14 2019, 10:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
That's what I like to see Mr Pig, our cultural ambassadors going to far flung places and showing them British culture, and way of life, at its very best.  Very Happy

Have a good time mate, and don't forget to report back. (Its OK, I don't want a Christmas present) Laughing

7Weekend Breaks Empty Re: Weekend Breaks on Wed Aug 14 2019, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:At least you'll save on electricity when you get back home. You'll be glowing in the dark  Very Happy

Haha! Good one Glos! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum