Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyles watord reaction

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coyles watord reaction Empty Coyles watord reaction Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No comment about the fans, which I am sure he wanted to make a few after the game.

Anyway here is some of what he said:-

“I was delighted with our first half performance. We came out firing on all cylinders, controlled the game, passed and moved the ball well and scored two good goals.

“Matt’s finish was clinical and the skipper, as always, was in the right place at the right time. In fact, he could have had a couple of goals today.''

“In the second half, we sat deep and allowed Watford to put us under pressure. Doyley sent over a cross and it landed in the top corner. All of a sudden there is then a real game on.

“As with all these things, when you are defending a one-goal lead, nervousness creeps in on-and-off the pitch.

“We have now picked up seven points out of nine at home and we need to use that now as a platform for when we travel away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Coyles watord reaction Empty Re: Coyles watord reaction Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did anyone see Coyle blasting the fans? My mate said he was there and everyone was booing for long periods of the second half. Eventually Coyle blew his top and turned to face the West Stand crowd and had a right go, nobody seems to have mentioned it though!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Coyles watord reaction Empty Re: Coyles watord reaction Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:56

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Why did Coyle bring on Afobe instead of Sordell for N,Gog,who played well.Also last 15 minutes KD was knackered yet he kept him on.Another of Coyles strange decisions.Talk about flogging a dead horse we had only used 2 subs as well.Andrews was awful today.Their goal complete fluke but we are Bolton we never do it easy.Need to get a win at Birmingham.Neutral

4Coyles watord reaction Empty Re: Coyles watord reaction Sat Sep 15 2012, 20:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I sit at the top of the west stand lower and I saw coyle turn around but didn't realis he had shouted at them.

As for bringing N'gog off, he pulled up, hamstring I think it was but for some reason Afobe kept going out wide and the lazy bastard was stood on the half way line when eagles had the run near the end of the game but JOGGED to get into the box!

5Coyles watord reaction Empty Re: Coyles watord reaction Sun Sep 16 2012, 05:05

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Had Tower FM on driving home and Coyle came out with the fans were fantastic today, Bollocks Owen the Reebok was like a grave yard yesterday, Even Watford fans singing 1-0 and you still dont sing.

6Coyles watord reaction Empty Re: Coyles watord reaction Sun Sep 16 2012, 07:11

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Planet Coyle i'm afraid LW. In his interviews he could also take positives from a 10-0 home defeat to a team of blind amputee schoolgirls. 3 points is what we wanted, however we won't get away with 3 points against most other teams in the Championship playing like we did yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum