Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Miss The Pub?

+8
gloswhite
wessy
wanderlust
xmiles
sunlight
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Fri Jul 03 2020, 23:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 _113228829_shefftweet

Shocked

42Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 00:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I fell off Cromer pier once.
Was the tide in?

43Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 13:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Was it a bad head wound Bonce ?  Very Happy

44Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 13:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Was it a bad head wound Bonce ?  Very Happy
Not a scratch. I fell off the breakwater in Whitby too. Luckily there were a lot of people fishing near the end of it, and they pulled me out. I've never learned to swim, which is probably surprising to most people who know me.

45Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 15:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just back from the pub. Technically it was a bike ride. but we happened to pass the pub on the way home so we thought we'd check it out. Thoughts are:
* I'd forgotten how good a nicely pulled pint of Ghost Ship is
* The young 'uns tried to hug me and I had to tell them to back off
* They hugged each other
* The layout was sensible but it's obvious that the rules aren't being followed.
* Missus asked if we had to sign in - as per guidance - and landlord told me someone would be round with a form but it didn't arrive
* Had some brief conversations with folk that involved shouting and sign language
* This is lunchtime. F*** knows what it will be like tonight but the missus isn't keen on me going

Conclusion: FFS take care folks. A couple of pints in and already common sense was going out of the window.

46Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 16:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

:drinks:

47Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 17:22

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Just back from the pub. Technically it was a bike ride. but we happened to pass the pub on the way home so we thought we'd check it out. Thoughts are:
* I'd forgotten how good a nicely pulled pint of Ghost Ship is
* The young 'uns tried to hug me and I had to tell them to back off
* They hugged each other
* The layout was sensible but it's obvious that the rules aren't being followed.
* Missus asked if we had to sign in - as per guidance - and landlord told me someone would be round with a form but it didn't arrive
* Had some brief conversations with folk that involved shouting and sign language
* This is lunchtime. F*** knows what it will be like tonight but the missus isn't keen on me going

Conclusion: FFS take care folks. A couple of pints in and already common sense was going out of the window.
Was that you cycling through Brancaster?

48Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sat Jul 04 2020, 20:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Was that you cycling through Brancaster?
No mate - too far away for me and the missus as it's on the north coast and we're near the east coast. We did a bit of the Weavers Way up to Blickling.

Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Blickling09

49Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sun Jul 05 2020, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgraceful scenes last night near me.

I really do dislike people.

50Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sun Jul 05 2020, 15:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
No mate - too far away for me and the missus as it's on the north coast and we're near the east coast. We did a bit of the Weavers Way up to Blickling.

Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Blickling09
Your are in a lovely part of the country there. I particularly love that North Coast area from Hunstanton to Overstrand. We have stayed at Titchwell Manor a couple of times, there are some really good country pubs and that coastline is so accessible and interesting.

51Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sun Jul 05 2020, 21:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Your are in a lovely part of the country there. I particularly love that North Coast area from Hunstanton to Overstrand. We have stayed at Titchwell Manor a couple of times, there are some really good country pubs and that coastline is so accessible and interesting.
I'd like to say the Queen is practically a neighbour but I can't as I live 40 minutes from Sandringham but know the coast well - it's 9 miles away. Nice here for an old bugger.

52Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sun Jul 05 2020, 21:20

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Disgraceful scenes last night near me.

What happened?

53Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Sun Jul 05 2020, 21:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That explains a lot. Smile

But seriously I know what you mean.

54Do You Miss The Pub? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Miss The Pub? Tue Jul 07 2020, 11:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3 pubs have now had to shut do to spreading the virus.

It was pretty obvious this was going to happed TBF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum